For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

What is up bro? Get a chance to pop those autos i gave you? Seriously cross that sour 60 with a large stable breeding auto those beans are impossible to get, i have stable purple breeding auto beans should have sent a few but you seem to know what your doing, here is a pic of a blueberry auto who did not want to flower so cut cycle to 12 12 if they dont mess up the rundellis cross to badly this can induce flowering as long as it's female and does not have spikes at nodes insted of pistils

20210801 093921
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
What is up bro? Get a chance to pop those autos i gave you? Seriously cross that sour 60 with a large stable breeding auto those beans are impossible to get, i have stable purple breeding auto beans should have sent a few but you seem to know what your doing, here is a pic of a blueberry auto who did not want to flower so cut cycle to 12 12 if they dont mess up the rundellis cross to badly this can induce flowering as long as it's female and does not have spikes at nodes insted of pistils
Hi there, thanks again for those seeds, both the Sour 60 and the Grizzly Crinkle seem very interesting, absolutely will sprinkle some pollen on them.

Pollen sprinkling is quite easy, for me the main thing is discarding any result that is not convincing.
If smell, taste, potency, resistance or production is not satisfactory, that plant will be discontinued.
So eventually only the better ones remain to make new crosses.

Cant plant as much as i would like to this season, i will germinate your seeds next spring in a little glasshouse as soon as it gets sunny and warm outside.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
AceSpade

AceSpade

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I decided to try the new Green Poison from Poekie even though it wasn't planned, I just had to, so a Solo Cup or five you can always find room for 😁
View attachment 1155402
Never done solo cup but seen plenty here on ThcFarmer.
To me it seems like a bit of torture for the roots but yes if you have little space it may be a great idea to get some extra plants in there.
Good luck Solo !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20210804 1931022

Afghan Cheese, first of the tester seeds should be ready in about 2/3 weeks.
Seems to be pretty productive.

Soon after that Tangie (very resinous and lovely smell) and Nevil x Afghan (possibly the most potent one), also for testers.

johnnykoepp1988

johnnykoepp1988

About what is available ;
Afghan (stock finishing rather quickly)
Green Poison
Zkittlez
Mandarin (mainly Diesel genetics)
Cheese Magnum
Piña
Hey Poekie! Do you happen to have any Cheese Magnum available at the moment? If so could you please pm me about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom