• Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Lookin' good, budboy!

Nice babies you have there, bro'! potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

2plants and 4 lbs between them. Now thats what Im talkin about. Sux about the neighbors you have now. Being able to grow in the backyard is where its at.The babies are lookin real good. You should end up with a real nice bonzi garden BB.

GG

budboy299

budboy299

2 plants showed their male gender today. 48 plants left to sex

U

USApotluvr1

Hey budboy!

2 down, 48 to go!! GROW BIG OR GO HOME, huh?! I am sending you some female mojo!! potluvr

budboy299

budboy299

No more babies showing sex yet. They do love the natural light though!

Autos
U

USApotluvr1

Good job, budboy!

I think that's a good sign, longer means better chance for girlies!!! potluvr

D

D9420

they should show quick now that there in the sun there gonna take rite off. i heard thats a sweet auto to:icon_dizzy:

budboy299

budboy299

Man they do get bigger everyday!!! 2 more males showed today and were chopped. I did however find a female. Its early and only 2 white hairs are out but still a lady. I promptly sprayed it with sts to see how tough it is to change the gender on these autos

S

shroomyshroom

looking good bro there is nothing more than i love that a massive auto grow..... i got some growing atm.. out side in 50ltr pots but its winter over here so i dont think they are going to do to well... that doesnt reall bother me i just want em to make me shit load of seeds :D

loving your progress so far keep up the great work

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks guys....and shroomy, off of 3 VERY small females I got somewhere between 200-300 seeds. The girls were stunted as they never were taken out of their 2 liter (soda bottle) containers.

This morning I discovered 10 females and 12 males. 3 were also killed by a falling fence board during a wind storm we had yesterday :( Seems like every time I grow these the ratio of girls to guys is roughly 50%. Had far better ratios from regular strains but these are still fun!

budboy299

budboy299

Actually shroomy, one of the last crop of gals I did for seed was so stunted, it never even reached 5" tall. It still gave up just over 50 seeds

S

shroomyshroom

Actually shroomy, one of the last crop of gals I did for seed was so stunted, it never even reached 5" tall. It still gave up just over 50 seeds

did you find that the seeds from the stunted mother were stunted as well.. ?

budboy299

budboy299

Shroomy, the kids came out normal size for an auto. It seems that the plants are SUPER sensitive to being rootbound. The second run I started in cut off soda bottles 2L and they do fine in there till sexing.

G

Gorrillagrower

Those babies are lookin good BB. Startin to pick up the pace now. Keep up the good work bro

budboy299

budboy299

So far 27 females and 6 still undecided. Here they are in my one flower bed. Cleomes are planted between them which get to about 2.5" and flower. They grow incredibly similar to MJ with a central cola and a flower at the end of each branch. They are still whispy enough that lots of light passes through them so they make great cover. The leaves also look almost identical to MJ except they do not have serrations on them. Cleomes flower until frost as well so it is great cover in a backyard.

I included a pic of a cleome so you get the idea ;)

Cleome
100 0001
G

Gorrillagrower

Nice update there BB. Those are lookin sweet. Seem to b growin very well outside there.
They are very bushy compaired to my 6" LR2. Keep up the fine work

Top Bottom