auto russian outdoor grow from 2nd generation seeds

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

those look sweet for autos! i hear good things about the auto Russians do they have fem autos yet or are you ahead of the game? there looking great im gonna have to try those sometime soon. also i have the same deal going as Swiftgt
i got some short stuff and snowryder and hopefully i will be getting some blue himalaya pollen to hit the ladies with.
im only growing them for seeds next run will be for bud. i hope i get results like yours they look great:smiley_joint:
i think that the Short Stuff are F2s dope seeds made of the original Lowryder. here is the genetics of the lowryder#1
William's Wonder, Northern Lights Number 2 and an Eastern European Ruderalis crossed with a Mexican variety.
and the genetics of Short Stuff
Auto flowering William’s Wonder / Northern Lights No. 2 / Mexican Ruderalis

budboy299

budboy299

Day 57

Sounds like we are in the same boat D-9.
I hope the potency of these autos is decent. I am not expecting the potency of good strains but the damn plants are yeilding pretty good for me in the garden.
Seem to get a little thicker every day.
I have only fed them Miracle Grow Bloom and Molasses.
For the next two weeks though it will be only straight water to flush. They are in soil so there will still be plenty of nutes anyhow. Enjoy!

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks man....hopefully they will finish.
I just found out that my neighbor decided to put up a pool. He let me know that the guys digging out the pool will be here thursday morning and "should" have tthe pool finished by monday or tuesday of next week. DAMN IT!!!! I won't chop these early as auto's are already a little iffy on strength and I want them to have all the time they need. I will have to put up a barrier. Pisses me right off though that they will be without the sun for 5 days!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

good girls :)... i whate my blue streak`s to grow up a little and get them out

J

jlve187

Hey man great auto's right now i have 4 autos that are about 3 weeks old i have 2 in hempy buckets and let me tell ya right when the roots hit the water they just started shooting up like rockets!! I have 3 that are easyryders from joint docter..and i have 1 tundra from dutchpassion...and oh ya i have another 1 from world of seeds kush ryder they are all feminized seeds...Then i have 1 easyrdyer that is done rite now it is in the drakness for 2 days then im going to chop...but i have a 10 pack of mdanzigs blue streak regulars coming that i want to breed for some seeds!!! I iwll take a pic of my easyryder that is finished but it is only about 15 inches but it was my first auto and i kind of let it get root bound in a beer cup then transplanted it when it only had about 3 weeks left ill take pics tonight and post them on here if you dont mind!!! Thanks man and yours look great also 1 question what is that sts stuff you use to try to make them produce male flowers??? Please get back to me thanks man!!:smiley_joint:

budboy299

budboy299

Jlve187..sts is silver thiosulphate. It is used to reverse a female's sex. This forces the female plant to grow male flowers on it. Because it is not a "true" male...the male flowers contain no male chromosones to pass on. Thus any seeds made from the pollen will be only female seed.

I just checked and the plant I sprayed is growing male flowers all over it.
I sprayed it as soon as I saw pistols on it. then again a few days later. I also watered it with the sts and soaked the roots. Its leaves never yellowed like sprayed regular plants which was odd. Sure enough though...male flowers are growing on it. I will take pics in a couple days as the flowers get bigger.

Oh and the outdoor plants....the neighbours pool is taking forever to set up. Plants have to remain covered for a few more days.

J

jlve187

Jlve187..sts is silver thiosulphate. It is used to reverse a female's sex. This forces the female plant to grow male flowers on it. Because it is not a "true" male...the male flowers contain no male chromosones to pass on. Thus any seeds made from the pollen will be only female seed.

I just checked and the plant I sprayed is growing male flowers all over it.
I sprayed it as soon as I saw pistols on it. then again a few days later. I also watered it with the sts and soaked the roots. Its leaves never yellowed like sprayed regular plants which was odd. Sure enough though...male flowers are growing on it. I will take pics in a couple days as the flowers get bigger.

Oh and the outdoor plants....the neighbours pool is taking forever to set up. Plants have to remain covered for a few more days.

Hey man thats great im glad to hear its working...also where would i find that stuff???

budboy299

budboy299

sts chemicals can be found at photographic supply places. I ordered mine from a chemical supply place, until they said they needed my name as the combination of those two chemicals are on the DEA watch list. If you order one chemical from each..they don't need to report it though.

Anyhow...here is the treated female which is now growing pollen sacs. All the pollen will be harvested and used on another auto AK47

FTM Auto AK47
budboy299

budboy299

oh....the spots on the leaves are simply silver that dissipated out of the solution. No worries about it. I won't be partaking in any part of this plant. Only being used to supply female pollen.

J

jlve187

oh....the spots on the leaves are simply silver that dissipated out of the solution. No worries about it. I won't be partaking in any part of this plant. Only being used to supply female pollen.

So do you have a website where i could order from and also what do i do i place 2 seperate orders for the 2 different chemicals???Is there any way u could pm me with the site and the name of the 2 chemicals i need and also some instruction on how to mix them would be great man!!! Thanks

N

NBfrost

wont there be hermie tendenceys later on in the next generation ?

M

mr buket

:very_first_smiley:what was your yeild m8 n wot contry u at im corntly breeding autos plan on doin coupel thousand nxt sumer up scottish hills sides :joint:peace god bless

budboy299

budboy299

Sorry man, I didn't see this till now...

I averaged34 grams dried per plant. Some smaller some to around 2 oz. Should of actually been better because I had to keep them covered up the last 2 weeks of their lives, when it is most critical for them to put on size and potency. Grown in Canada

Next year will be an early run of iranian/g13

Latest posts

Top Bottom