Autoflower Dwc - Life Journal

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would like to switch to led. I've had enormous success with led / supplemental UV. Last grow was 150gs per square meter. This grow i would like to double or triple that number this run. And I don't think I'll have any issues
Sq meter is 3.75x3.75 feet right? If so I just got 10oz off 3 Autos in that Area so I don't see why not.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've tried this before but things got haywire so I was too busy dealing with plants dyin on me n stuff, lol. So ANYWAY, this is my first run at Autoflower SO I want to document and catch comments, share n compare, yada yada along the way.

STRAINS:
Fast Buds - Gorilla Glue (Auto)
Short Stuff - Super Cali Haze (Super Auto)

SYSTEM:
5 gallon DWC w/ 1200gph Airpump
4x 2" Circular air Stones to each bucket
4x 4' T5 6500k & 3000k bulbs
2x 300w LED (FS) - Bloom
Looks proper homie. What you running for nutes. And i know you got hydroguard lol. Can't wait to see the results. You know i love my autos and dwc.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Now your gonna have fun.. big Ole damn bushes when this is over... tons and tons of tops.. I'm gonna say you get 10 ounces off them 4.. u got 4 autos going right?

Man! a lot can happen in a short span :P. I'm so scattered it's hard for me to work, come home and take care of these, write down what i did... lil tv n pass out, haha.

Subbed. Just ordered some auto fem GG. Excited to see the outcome of yours. Cant wait till I get this 12*12 room set up..

Thats gonna be sick dude! I didnt realize how much room I would need for my plants, but this Cali haze super auto is gonna be a fat girl! 2 plants are well taking up my tent and some. I'm gonna post up some pics. they're coming along great accept for some Mg Def in the Super Auto. not stunting her, but making for some twisted growth. I just upped the CaMg. see how the next set comes.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Looks proper homie. What you running for nutes. And i know you got hydroguard lol. Can't wait to see the results. You know i love my autos and dwc.

Hey dude! glad to see you pop in. Well, I'm keeping it pretty simple. FN Grow/Bloom, CaMg, Hydroguard, Carbs. I'm thinking about getting some kool bloom to finish, but I dk if it helps much, never used it. Super Auto just crept over 1000ppm. Gorilla Glue is steady @ 800ppm. ROOTS ARE BOMB DIGGITY! Willy's Wonder, Grand Heft Auto, Alien Tahoe are all coming along nice. Alien Tahoe had an algae bloom for some reason so I've been treating with H2O2 n it's getting there. All n All.. THESE ARE FUN! Glad I watched your grows and sunk in the info. Can't thank ya enough for the wise words duder.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

U b to so many dam plants I can't keep up lol... now you know why I went to RDWC instead of single buckets. 1 res to take care of for veg and one for flower. Couple that with FLORA NOVA GROW in Veg, and FNB in flower makes dealing with the plants very very easy.. Especially since u told me I can go a month with out changing my res ( :) )

I'm on day 47, no flush in the Gorilla, Super Cali

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey dude! glad to see you pop in. Well, I'm keeping it pretty simple. FN Grow/Bloom, CaMg, Hydroguard, Carbs. I'm thinking about getting some kool bloom to finish, but I dk if it helps much, never used it. Super Auto just crept over 1000ppm. Gorilla Glue is steady @ 800ppm. ROOTS ARE BOMB DIGGITY! Willy's Wonder, Grand Heft Auto, Alien Tahoe are all coming along nice. Alien Tahoe had an algae bloom for some reason so I've been treating with H2O2 n it's getting there. All n All.. THESE ARE FUN! Glad I watched your grows and sunk in the info. Can't thank ya enough for the wise words duder.
Man I just noticed that my ec had crept up to 2.9

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

I'm pissed dude.. these were both just fine and now there's stuff growing. the H2O2 in the Alien is working. I'm trying to water flush and heavy Hydroguard treat. I'd rather not bring in H2O2 during flower.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That sucks bro.. I'm Sry to hear that! I haven't had any problems with roots yet. But I change my res every 2 weeks at least. My ec will get out of wack by then anyway.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So what up Fatty? How them girls looking? I remember you saying you and the neighbor was gonna try working together. You guys getting it set up?

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

So what up Fatty? How them girls looking? I remember you saying you and the neighbor was gonna try working together. You guys getting it set up?

good morning. nah, he's moving to washington now o_O. soooo, lookin like thats out of the question. PLus, Cali city... you need >Mil to start. They're only accepting HUGE applicants. kinda screwed up, but whatever.

My girls well... I'm tempted to chop down the super cali haze just cuz of it's size alone. it's huge. like, too too big. seems like it never stops growing vertical or horizontal and im just upset I bought the stupid thing. all the others are doing good. 3 in flower, 1 weird "semi auto" genetics acting very photo and AK47XNL is just super beautiful.

1 idea I'm pondering for my next grow... 1 27 gallon bin for 1 plant. never change the res OR add water. I fed the Ak47 ONCE when I first planted and then Once when she got a couple sets and thats it... hands down the most stable, consistent, beautiful plant I have in there

Latest posts

Top Bottom