Autoflower Dwc - Life Journal

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you see the duct i have tie wrapped to the pump? i hung the pump for one cuz it was vibrating my entire room and stuck a 1/2" tube on it.. works great :). light comes on it goes up a couple but off it's around 70 n the HG thrives better in warmer water... 80 deg they say but I aint going that high, lol
I know... I copied you with the hanging...

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

She is just about to all the squares... another 5 days of tucking and the I guess I will let it go...

Duuuuuude... She is HAULIN! Wow, look at that bush on her.. straight disco grow. Doin great man.. can't wait to see her go wild in flower.

I know... I copied you with the hanging...

haha cool! it definitely helps... especially when you have house under you. can still hear it pretty good from the air stones.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Duuuuuude... She is HAULIN! Wow, look at that bush on her.. straight disco grow. Doin great man.. can't wait to see her go wild in flower.

haha cool! it definitely helps... especially when you have house under you. can still hear it pretty good from the air stones.
She is in her 3rd day of flower. She may have just started to stretch... The next 10 days ought to be crazy! This has been so fun so far.
As for the house under you, thats crazy.. If I had ppl under my room,, they would be madder than hell. My buckets make all kinds of noise thru the floor. They would drive a person crazy.. In my room I dont really hear them. Between the fans, and AC, it drowns it out. Really its just like a hum from the AC that I hear... But underneath me,, oh lord... lol

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

She is in her 3rd day of flower. She may have just started to stretch... The next 10 days ought to be crazy! This has been so fun so far.
As for the house under you, thats crazy.. If I had ppl under my room,, they would be madder than hell. My buckets make all kinds of noise thru the floor. They would drive a person crazy.. In my room I dont really hear them. Between the fans, and AC, it drowns it out. Really its just like a hum from the AC that I hear... But underneath me,, oh lord... lol

Good thing is, the part of my room I setup my stuff is above the outside. if I go elsewhere, it'll be in the kitchen or dinin room. I don't hear it that bad in my room, but its because I've gotten used to it. First night was a little adjustment but that's about it.

It's been 4 days or so since our last link. Love to see an update pic! I've been taking notes of all my Adjustments of course and the Gorilla Glue is going through some serious transition in the past few days. I went down into LA and got a hold of a clone only strain from a collective. It's Master Kush x SFV OG (San Fernando Valley) called Julius Caesar OG. Kinda annoyed about it though. I didn't notice.. my fault.. there was powdery mildew on the plant. it was super light though so I just pinched the leaves and left my grow low humid and seems to be gone but it's just kinda annoying lol.. easily eradicated thank god. She's still cute tho! Current list running:

2x AK47xNL - Seedling Stages. 1 broken tap root growing super weird. 1 healthy

1x Gorilla Glue - Pre Flower, Stretching 1"+ daily. 35 days
Added 700ppm GHFN 5ml Bloom, 5ml CaMg, 2ml HG, 2 gallon RO
Added 850ppm GHFN Grow/Bloom Mix (2,5ml Grow, 2.5ml Bloom, 2ml HG, 2ml CaMg, 1/2 gallon RO)
She keeps eating so I bumped again. these concentrations are adding to starting 660PPM bucket strength

1x Super Cali Haze - Veg. More and more bushy everyday. 35 days
Added 800ppm GHFN Grow, 5ml HG, 2 Gallon RO

1x Alien Tahoe OG - just broke wool yesterday just RO Water & 10ml HG

1x 60 Day Wonder (Willy's Wonder Auto) - Veg. doing well.
No added Nutrient. Riding out 400ppm til some more growth

1x Julius Caesar OG - Clone. transplanted 2 days ago. Already 1 root coming out side of pot. 440ppm nutrient. 5ml GHFN Grow, 15ml CaMg, 10ml HG

IMG 1490
IMG 1498
IMG 1505
IMG 1508
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good thing is, the part of my room I setup my stuff is above the outside. if I go elsewhere, it'll be in the kitchen or dinin room. I don't hear it that bad in my room, but its because I've gotten used to it. First night was a little adjustment but that's about it.

It's been 4 days or so since our last link. Love to see an update pic! I've been taking notes of all my Adjustments of course and the Gorilla Glue is going through some serious transition in the past few days. I went down into LA and got a hold of a clone only strain from a collective. It's Master Kush x SFV OG (San Fernando Valley) called Julius Caesar OG. Kinda annoyed about it though. I didn't notice.. my fault.. there was powdery mildew on the plant. it was super light though so I just pinched the leaves and left my grow low humid and seems to be gone but it's just kinda annoying lol.. easily eradicated thank god. She's still cute tho! Current list running:

Added 850ppm GHFN Grow/Bloom Mix (2,5ml Grow, 2.5ml Bloom, 2ml HG, 2ml CaMg, 1/2 gallon RO)
She keeps eating so I bumped again. these concentrations are adding to starting 660PPM bucket strength

1x Julius Caesar OG - Clone. transplanted 2 days ago. Already 1 root coming out side of pot. 440ppm nutrient. 5ml GHFN Grow, 15ml CaMg, 10ml HG
They look pretty good bro.. Awesome on the clone too....

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

They look pretty good bro.. Awesome on the clone too....

thanks man. comin along :). checked the Gorilla Glue PPM... 695. She's HUNGRY! I'ma let her drink on this solution for a couple days. Kinda going on what I've gathered from you guys and others... top off as she grows, steadily increase PPM. prob max out the Gorilla @ maybe 800. right now on a 50/50 mix run this til popcorn nugs then switch full bloom. it's a 1.5% swing basically in the floranova series

Last edited:
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Added 15ml CaMg

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sry brother...I fell out last night.. I worked 36 hrs in 3 days... I'm off for the next 2 days... I got so much work to do its unbelievable. ..

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Subbed. Just ordered some auto fem GG. Excited to see the outcome of yours. Cant wait till I get this 12*12 room set up..

Hey duder. welcome to the journal :). I'm very happy with the GG. she's been a trooper and the root production is AWESOME. I've been getting a little overwhelmed keeping track of my additions, taking pics, posting, life and well.. GROWING these, haha. I nearly had a heart attack the other night. was working on the tub and knocked over a whole 5 gallon bucket of water in my floor... prob bout 3 gallons. Thank God I put them over the area of my room above the outside....NO ONE EVER KNEW lololol... feel like an idiot, but it's cool. Alien Tahoe OG took the fall and she got right back up! Somehow she didn't hurt. Anyway... Some Updates.

Sry brother...I fell out last night.. I worked 36 hrs in 3 days... I'm off for the next 2 days... I got so much work to do its unbelievable. ..

Dude, I been scatter brained keeping track of these, working and working out the logistics of a cultivation ordinance out here in Cali. They're opening a cannabis business park and I have some friends trying to invest and they asked me if I wanted to work there if their application gets accepted. would be a sweet gig!

Super Cali Haze Auto
23" Tall with almost 20 tops. Current Nutrient level at 900ppm. 3 days ago showed sex (day 37). Still full Veg.
Gorilla Glue Auto
23" Tall with 13 tops. Current Nutrient level at 700. Still in stretch, but building hairy tops. Transition/Bloom.
Will Wonder (60Day)
Growing well. Current Nutrient level at 450. Veg.
Grand Heft Auto
Still a baby. Killer her broken root Sister. Chick started looking like a crackhead so she had to go.
Alient Tahoe Auto
Still a 2 leaf set. took a fall and standing like a champ. My little shotputter, lol.
Julius Caesar OG (Clone)
I got rid of the powdery milder brought to me so nicely by the dispensary. had a weird issue in the bucket. had to flush but now seems good to go.

IMG 1532
IMG 1536
IMG 1537
IMG 1538
IMG 1541
IMG 1543
IMG 1546
IMG 1547
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey duder. welcome to the journal :). I'm very happy with the GG. she's been a trooper and the root production is AWESOME. I've been getting a little overwhelmed keeping track of my additions, taking pics, posting, life and well.. GROWING these, haha. I nearly had a heart attack the other night. was working on the tub and knocked over a whole 5 gallon bucket of water in my floor... prob bout 3 gallons. Thank God I put them over the area of my room above the outside....NO ONE EVER KNEW lololol... feel like an idiot, but it's cool. Alien Tahoe OG took the fall and she got right back up! Somehow she didn't hurt. Anyway... Some Updates.

Dude, I been scatter brained keeping track of these, working and working out the logistics of a cultivation ordinance out here in Cali. They're opening a cannabis business park and I have some friends trying to invest and they asked me if I wanted to work there if their application gets accepted. would be a sweet gig!

Super Cali Haze Auto
23" Tall with almost 20 tops. Current Nutrient level at 900ppm. 3 days ago showed sex (day 37). Still full Veg.
Gorilla Glue Auto
23" Tall with 13 tops. Current Nutrient level at 700. Still in stretch, but building hairy tops. Transition/Bloom.
Will Wonder (60Day)
Growing well. Current Nutrient level at 450. Veg.
Grand Heft Auto
Still a baby. Killer her broken root Sister. Chick started looking like a crackhead so she had to go.
Alient Tahoe Auto
Still a 2 leaf set. took a fall and standing like a champ. My little shotputter, lol.
Julius Caesar OG (Clone)
I got rid of the powdery milder brought to me so nicely by the dispensary. had a weird issue in the bucket. had to flush but now seems good to go.
The girls look good! The clone looks kinda crazy.. but what do I know... lol.. I think you got a knock off clone lmao. ..
I'm probably gonna wish I had a cut of that. And a cut of blue dream while your at it...since YOU can go to the dispensery... :) you did mention networking right lol :)

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Thanks dude. the Haze looks like a mess cuz I just bent back a lot of the branches to open things up. iiiiii didn't expect them to get this big but I'm happy I learned about LST this round. made it possible for these to be at the same height. the haze is friggin WIDE. lolol... yea, move to Cali! plenty a places to get your medicine on thats for sure.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Thanks dude. the Haze looks like a mess cuz I just bent back a lot of the branches to open things up. iiiiii didn't expect them to get this big but I'm happy I learned about LST this round. made it possible for these to be at the same height. the haze is friggin WIDE. lolol... yea, move to Cali! plenty a places to get your medicine on thats for sure.

not to mention gonna get much more bud :P. CMOOOOOON lots of days from now haha

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Subbed. Just ordered some auto fem GG. Excited to see the outcome of yours. Cant wait till I get this 12*12 room set up..

o snaaaap. do you mean a 12' x 12' or a 12/12 light schedule? lol, I'm stoned and I've read this more times than I'd rather admit

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

not to mention gonna get much more bud :p. CMOOOOOON lots of days from now haha
Now your gonna have fun.. big Ole damn bushes when this is over... tons and tons of tops.. I'm gonna say you get 10 ounces off them 4.. u got 4 autos going right?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

o snaaaap. do you mean a 12' x 12' or a 12/12 light schedule? lol, I'm stoned and I've read this more times than I'd rather admit
Lol lol lol lol hahahahaha.. but I'm not sure either now.. I thought he meant 12/12 light schedule. If he meant a 12 x 12 room full of Autos well I'm subbed in for that!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Now your gonna have fun.. big Ole damn bushes when this is over... tons and tons of tops.. I'm gonna say you get 10 ounces off them 4.. u got 4 autos going right?
U b to so many dam plants I can't keep up lol... now you know why I went to RDWC instead of single buckets. 1 res to take care of for veg and one for flower. Couple that with FLORA NOVA GROW in Veg, and FNB in flower makes dealing with the plants very very easy.. Especially since u told me I can go a month with out changing my res ( :) )

Top Bottom