Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

I have about 30gal of ro water on standby and am hoping to use 1/4 of it for this little grow until the "Big Event" and am hoping to still have 3/4 on standby. Running that ro system is a bitch on the bills!

Necromancer

Necromancer

I hoping this autoflower is green and not purple(then i would have to reverse it and collect pollen)! If it is my god! im a happy man! But i doubt it highly and am 99% sure it will be purple and that i will pollinate with the black cream.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Ill be going back Home to the West Indies in August to do Obeah on a few people who crossed me. Everything is set and waiting and the Obeah Man i go to has a nice seed or seeds for me! Im very excited about this and will preserve it and hand it down. So when i reference "Big Event" that's what apart of it includes!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Im sure you guys know history! The country i come from is popular for an incident that happened in the 70's with a piece of shit called Jim Jones! If you can figure this out you know what country i came from in the West Indies!

Necromancer

Necromancer

The one on the right is the one that will be hung in the house for decoration. I took off the hanging part for now so it does not hit the led

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm coming over hee-hee.
I was soo fucked up i didn't know it was 4th of july.. I thought yesterday was 4th of july..i heard the fireworks and was like shit their going to use up all their fireworks the daybefore the 4th.. Smh wife didnt remind me because i yelled at her about the seed

H

heisen

Reversing females is the only way to go with autos.your in for a whole lot of bs just crossing 2 plants with 2 seeds.you need 10 plants at least to select a good female and another 10 to find one to revers

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I was soo fucked up i didn't know it was 4th of july.. I thought yesterday was 4th of july..i heard the fireworks and was like shit their going to use up all their fireworks the daybefore the 4th.. Smh wife didnt remind me because i yelled at her about the seed
Ha ha ha ha

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You got me started that night. I wound up lit too!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Reversing females is the only way to go with autos.your in for a whole lot of bs just crossing 2 plants with 2 seeds.you need 10 plants at least to select a good female and another 10 to find one to revers
Im not doing anything special just trying to use up extra pollen that i have no use for anymore..one of them is going to be hung up for decoration around the house

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Just here relaxing talking to the wife about our vacation and she asked... "What about the Autoflower?" ...now i rember why i wasn't going to germinate anything smh

Top Bottom