Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Might have to end this grow early if i cant come up with anything..

Necromancer

Necromancer

Im thinking something automated but than again is it really worth it?

Necromancer

Necromancer

One of my Flaws is that im impatient.. I've been that way all my life "I want what i want and i want it right away and if i can't have it now i dont want it at all" i rushed and jumped infront the gun on this one!

H

heisen

still trying to wrap my head about what is going on here?Are you trying to pollinate an auto to a photo?what 2 seeds did you lose?Trying to piece this thing together and cant make heads or tales about what is going on here.

Necromancer

Necromancer

still trying to wrap my head about what is going on here?Are you trying to pollinate an auto to a photo?what 2 seeds did you lose?Trying to piece this thing together and cant make heads or tales about what is going on here.
Lol.. So here's what's going on.. I've had spent a little over 3 years reversing and collecting pollen from 4 different auto strains. Have 2 strains of pollen left and thats 1 too many. From the time reversing and collecting pollen i finally realized that i hate autoflowers! Ill be doing photoperiods when i come back from vacation. I have crossed 2 autoflower strains and one of them is witch im growing right now (a cross i made) i want to take the extra strain of pollen i have and pollinate the cross i made before leaving, but jumped infront a gun due to me being impatient drunk and high (just didn't think shit out) plane tickets already purchased and plans are made prep is already done and their waiting for me so no chance in postponing nor would i do that for this little play grow. About the seeds, i took my crosses out and place them on the bed to take a pic and put the one's not in use back into a vile and back in the freezer... Next thing i know wife comes in the room and flops herself down on the bed.. One went missing i found the other and was contemplating wether i should replace the missing one since this was the second time she made a mistake like this, she got upset and i replaced it with another .

Necromancer

Necromancer

Im trying to think what i should do with it since ill be gone 2 weeks my only choice is to transplant it to the graveyard that's next to me. I currently have a sensi star over their untouched in some bushes and all is well.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Not sure I barely know what I'm doing. Best thing I could say is go to the contact us tab at the homepage and email those guys and ask.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Update.
Both seeds are above coco. 2nd Feeding yesterday with light nute. I want to go feed now but have no chance until wife comes home! Little one wants to get into everything he's not supposed too. Im hoping it doesn't dry out too much before she arrives.

Necromancer

Necromancer

And i made a mistake today also. Yesterday's feed was put into a separate mini fridge that's not used for any food products but what i forgot to do was take it out and let it get to room temp, so when i did get a chance to feed i was not able to due to the temp of the feed being very low. Its now in a room adjusting to temps.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I have about 30gal of ro water on standby and am hoping to use 1/4 of it for this little grow until the "Big Event" and am hoping to still have 3/4 on standby. Running that ro system is a bitch on the bills!
How expensive is it? I ask because I've been thinking about getting one but unsure if it's worth it.
Right now I fill up 5 gal jugs usually 5 at a time. At the grocery store it's 1.50 for 5 gal so 7.50 for 25 gal. And usually I put 15 gal in my res in a week so it's not bad at all. And it's no big deal to fill up a couple jugs on a Saturday morning. But if it's worth it I'd like to get one

Necromancer

Necromancer

How expensive is it? I ask because I've been thinking about getting one but unsure if it's worth it.
Right now I fill up 5 gal jugs usually 5 at a time. At the grocery store it's 1.50 for 5 gal so 7.50 for 25 gal. And usually I put 15 gal in my res in a week so it's not bad at all. And it's no big deal to fill up a couple jugs on a Saturday morning. But if it's worth it I'd like to get one
A little over $300. One of the best investments I've made just plug to your sink and your ready! No hauling water. It's worth every penny and i would refuse to grow without one now having one for a few years. It takes about 2hrs for 5gals. It's a bitch on the water bill. Thats why i did the 30gal reserve. My humidifier takes 1 1/2 gal for 24hrs on high settings. So that was another reason for me to purchase one.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

$7.50 for 25gal is a very good deal tbh. The RO system the way i see it is your paying for convenience.

Necromancer

Necromancer

If i was getting those prices i probably would not have bought one and sacrifice convenience for a cheaper bill.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

$7.50 for 25gal is a very good deal tbh. The RO system the way i see it is your paying for convenience.
You got it there. Sometimes you gotta pay for convenience. It would take 6 hours to fill my 15 gal res but I could do t throughout the week. Hmmm

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If i was getting those prices i probably would not have bought one.
Ya it's not bad at all. The glacier stands outside of grocery stores. At least out here. .50$ for 1 gal 1.50 for 5 gal. N like I said for now it works because I I do my grocery shopping on the weekend early am so it doesn't bother me....yet. Lol

Necromancer

Necromancer

Ya it's not bad at all. The glacier stands outside of grocery stores. At least out here. .50$ for 1 gal 1.50 for 5 gal. N like I said for now it works because I I do my grocery shopping on the weekend early am so it doesn't bother me....yet. Lol
If i was to buy a gallon of water it would cost $1.10 with tax included. What i do is have the 30gal in reserve in case the bill gets a little high one month. I have a 5gal container that i fill up and use.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If i was to buy a gallon of water it would cost $1.10 with tax included. What i do is have the 30gal in reserve in case the bill gets a little high one month. I have a 5gal container that i fill up and use.
Got ya. I change my 15 gal res once a week but I could easily fill 3 5 gal containers thru the week. I could also have a reserve like you do for times when I might have been lazy or busy and didn't fill up before it's time to change out

Necromancer

Necromancer

Got ya. I change my 15 gal res once a week but I could easily fill 3 5 gal containers thru the week. I could also have a reserve like you do for times when I might have been lazy or busy and didn't fill up before it's time to change out
If you go this route i would recommend purchasing one from The Grow Boss. Wonderful customer service his son was nice enough to walk me through the setup over the phone! I had my RO system for a little over 4years and did not have to switch filters yet! I would also recommend to get the deal where he offers back up filters for a discount when purchasing one of their RO systems.

Top Bottom