Avid / Abamectin residual

• Thread starter max_well
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
imho, it would be stupid to throw a plant away because it has spider mites or aphids..or even PM

All those can be treated safely and easily

SpiderK

SpiderK

Some old propaganda art ....

DDT

DDT - Texas Hidalgo 1956

DDT 1

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree but if you practice IPM in the first place then these issues shouldn't come up at all. No matter what your scale. Years ago I used to have all kinds of problems, now, pretty much never and my scale has increased many fold. With time has came education and good work ethics. Usually it is the lazy gardener with weak and unhealthy plants that will over spray things like avid when all of a sudden they notice shit is outta control.
I missed the link for IPM, what's it stand for ? If you don't mind direct me to the link

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

imho, it would be stupid to throw a plant away because it has spider mites or aphids..or even PM

CGK do your thing I'm uh do mine....stupid is is stupid does......um expecting your fuckthisite handle to come in on it , I'll be here

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bugs can detect infrared from plants . Guess which plants they go for? I'm guessing cooler temp plants also sickly.... A safe way to boost the plants natural defenses is introduce a beneficial bacteria or fungus,

Like antibiotics pesticide bactericide insecticide fungi cide whatever fuckin cide of your hearts desire , rarely will only attack the harmful organisms, they usually attack all. so your plants will allow you to put the rest of the pieces together

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Missed the >>>>> IMP Joke!! LOL!!

All good!! LOL

Watch "Messy Marv - Jealousy (Full Song)" on YouTube
Messy Marv - Jealousy (Full Song):

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

me too, the hummingbirds hang out on my caging until I walk too close. It is pretty cool. The dragonflies and mantis are everywhere too
Just curious, do gentle amounts of AVID harm any of your helpers you mentioned above? I know what avid does to fish....

SunGrown

SunGrown

I havent used avid in quite a while, but no, I have sprayed avid at the low dose of 2ml p/g many times and the same day ladybugs, mantis, frogs, birds and dragonflies are all around. I have pirate bugs and lacewings too.

SunGrown

SunGrown

good article, old but semi relative to the thread

200 approved pesticides for cannabis by Washington Liquor control board

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

good article, old but semi relative to the thread

200 approved pesticides for cannabis by Washington Liquor control board
No disrespect but the acronym type organizations our government has assigned and appointed people to govern have failed the common man over and over too many times to allow them to dictate our yours my standard.........roots organics is a great example they exceed by far the standards of OMRI for instance but fall short of mine so I try my best not too advocate or support em .......I'm barely learning about composting and buildinging soil so go head and school me some more

SunGrown

SunGrown

No disrespect but the acronym type organizations our government has assigned and appointed people to govern have failed the common man over and over too many times to allow them to dictate our yours my standard.........roots organics is a great example they exceed by far the standards of OMRI for instance but fall short of mine so I try my best not too advocate or support em .......I'm barely learning about composting and buildinging soil so go head and school me some more
I agree, I was just showing what a legal rec state has approved. No opinion given on my part.

I'm barely learning about composting and buildinging soil so go head and school me some more

Is this sarcastic or are you asking for help with something? I love gardening and love sharing what I have discovered (successes or failures) with folks interested.

Top Bottom