back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Also this is day 16 in the system so hopefully in a couple weeks they will get even fuller and bigger ..

T

tipper619sd

Why don't they have a screen over them yet?

I have been low on money and had a big bill to pay so i couldnt do anything yet. Im gonna get cages and use them for now since i cant get the screen yet. Plus they are huge right now and im hoping i can get a few more dollars and build the screen before i flip them.

T

tipper619sd

ok heres an update i was outta towwn this weekend and came back to a room that had looked like it grown about 6 inches lol. heres a pic rh is at 48 room temp is at 75 and water temp is 65 . my ph is at 6.1 and my ppms are 350. They are starting to get big fast and im hoping i could build the scrog but if not the cages will have to do.
Imagejpeg 6 1
Imagejpeg 5 1
Imagejpeg 4 2
Imagejpeg 3 4
Imagejpeg 2 4

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Plants are looking good now. Good luck with the rest of the grow. Should be some dank;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tipper those girls are filling out nicely. They started as some skinny, lanky plants. Whatever you are going to do to support them, I would do it soon. If you are going to use tomato cages you can still use them to control the height. You can tie the branches to the rings of the cage so they grow in a spiral pattern and weave the branches through them to achieve the same results. But in all honesty it is not going to be that much more money to build a screen from PVC and trellis netting. Either way get to it soon, I am thinking back to your last grow where that one plant grew totally out of control and right past the light. Get these girls trained so they stay a bit shorter and you will have a nice yield.

P

paulycali

Tipper those girls are filling out nicely. They started as some skinny, lanky plants. Whatever you are going to do to support them, I would do it soon. If you are going to use tomato cages you can still use them to control the height. You can tie the branches to the rings of the cage so they grow in a spiral pattern and weave the branches through them to achieve the same results. But in all honesty it is not going to be that much more money to build a screen from PVC and trellis netting. Either way get to it soon, I am thinking back to your last grow where that one plant grew totally out of control and right past the light. Get these girls trained so they stay a bit shorter and you will have a nice yield.

Couldn't agree more. Tomato cage those ladies asap. Or build PVC net trellis. The only way to go. Good luck and hope you get on that asap :)

T

tipper619sd

Plants are looking good now. Good luck with the rest of the grow. Should be some dank;)

Thanks man im hoping i can get them nice and big and pull the 6 ounces i pulled last round off the fire og and hopefully get it each plant .

Thanks man and ya last run that plant was huge it gave me 6 ounces lol but i see what u mean about the cages. How much do u think it would cost to build a trellis ??

Couldn't agree more. Tomato cage those ladies asap. Or build PVC net trellis. The only way to go. Good luck and hope you get on that asap :)

thank you pauly i have some cages but i didnt know how to put them in there there are not able to fit around the buckets so i was more leaning towards getting the fencing and wrapping it around each bucket. if u have any suggestions let me know.

Thanks everyone for the comments and hopefully I can get these girls under control . As of right now i have a very nice canopy and there are about 30 clones on her ready to get clipped. I cant wait . I really want to build the pvc trellis and use the wire fence around the buckets so i can get good support. Feel free to drop a line farmers. Peace and happy growing.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Good luck on that.. 6oz each from a og plant indoors that would be a nice haul.

T

tipper619sd

Good luck on that.. 6oz each from a og plant indoors that would be a nice haul.

ya im hoping i can replicate it. I did a 2 week flush also started at week 7 and they got huge and real stinky fuely smell. Hopefully i can get those numbers would be a very happy person. Also because of the uc i nver went over 550 in there i tried to go further but didnt really see the gain in it. Thanks widow for the insight much appreciated

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Building a trellis would be like $25 or $30 bucks, maybe less. It would just take some PVC piping, PVC connectors and a trellis net. However as you already have the tomato cages just put a series of small holes in the lid of the bucket so the bottom of the cages can slid right in. This would keep the cages and your plants in place.

T

tipper619sd

Building a trellis would be like $25 or $30 bucks, maybe less. It would just take some PVC piping, PVC connectors and a trellis net. However as you already have the tomato cages just put a series of small holes in the lid of the bucket so the bottom of the cages can slid right in. This would keep the cages and your plants in place.

ok i kinda dont want to drill holes in my lids so im gonna go the trellis way. I just topped them again to keep the canopy even and open up the plants more. Im gonna head to hd today and grab the trellis stuff. what size pvc should i use and do i need to have something to anchor them down ??

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Burpee cages fit perfectly around each bucket or you can rock the PVC trellis...

T

tipper619sd

Burpee cages fit perfectly around each bucket or you can rock the PVC trellis...

burpee cages ?? Does homedepot have them and i was thinking cages would work better truthfully then i can open up the plant and still have support for the side branches

TurboNugs

TurboNugs

Cost me $25 all at Lowes.....
took me longer to go get the stuff than to make it..just measure good!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
burpee cages ?? Does homedepot have them and i was thinking cages would work better truthfully then i can open up the plant and still have support for the side branches
I think you can only order them online. Just Google search Burpee cages... BTW, that DIY scrog tutorial is cool, but it can be done cheaper and with a lot less time. You can get a hand held PVC pipe cutter and use zip ties to fasten a horticultural net to the PVC...

T

tipper619sd

Cost me $25 all at Lowes.....
took me longer to go get the stuff than to make it..just measure good!

thanks for the video man good looking and ya im gonna use cages i think and a scrog also. $25 bucks is a great price

I think you can only order them online. Just Google search Burpee cages... BTW, that DIY scrog tutorial is cool, but it can be done cheaper and with a lot less time. You can get a hand held PVC pipe cutter and use zip ties to fasten a horticultural net to the PVC...
ya im gonna get some of the cages myself personally. I also have a cutter and zip ties so hopefully i will be up and running with good stable base for huge nugs

T

tipper619sd

pic update i topped again and shaved this girls legs. heres the pics.
Imagejpeg 2 5
Imagejpeg 2 6
Imagejpeg 3 5
Imagejpeg 4 3
Imagejpeg 5 2

BCboys

BCboys

man, that is one stretchy looking strain haha. Your last grow they turned out beauty though, looking forward to seeing the same. They seem to have a pretty level canopy so that's good. a scrog for that unit would take about 10 minutes to build and 20$, lets see it! ;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

QUICK! Cage those girls, they are out of control! Looking good in there tipper. You definitely need some kind of support in there, otherwise your nugs are going to be on the floor.

Top Bottom