back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

QUICK! Cage those girls, they are out of control! Looking good in there tipper. You definitely need some kind of support in there, otherwise your nugs are going to be on the floor.

lol i know brotha i gotta keep up with my bills tho and i have been having b days and stuff but i will here soon. They are pretty hard though. I tried to open them up and semi broke a branch but tied it back up.i will be shhotin the update soon

Mr postman

Mr postman

new to the site...like what your doing
I'll be tuned in for sure!

T

tipper619sd

new to the site...like what your doing
I'll be tuned in for sure!

thanks postman ... love the pic what kind of fish u got there eh ??
I am on day 4 of the flip and i still have to wait to get all this together money is too tight. I am hoping i can still at least put up the cages before theses girls get too big. I know all of u farmers are telling me to sCrog and i have prepped and my room is ready but i just am low on money this time a year . I will take pics and show everyone how its coming along. Have a great day and hope all had a great veterans day. Peace and happy farming .

S

swisscheese

Got those girls supported yet? Use string or wire you have laying around and put screws in the wall and make a free net to hold your plants up. They are probably too woody to train very well now so have some sort of tape on hand for bandaids as you already know. Can't wait for some big fire og buds!!

T

tipper619sd

Got those girls supported yet? Use string or wire you have laying around and put screws in the wall and make a free net to hold your plants up. They are probably too woody to train very well now so have some sort of tape on hand for bandaids as you already know. Can't wait for some big fire og buds!!

Hey swiss ya man i got lots of sting on hand since my funds had me not able to get screen in there. I did some trimming in there today since i filliped them last week have lots of pre flowers everywhere. Ill take a few pics tomorrow morn. for u . I cant wait either man last round i got 6 ounces off one plant

T

tipper619sd

ok so i have flipped them into flower now its been 8 days. They have already grown very big and have preflowers all over. I know i need support but i am gonna have to use my fishing line again since i was too broke to make the sCrog. Ok ppms are at 350 my water temp is 66 my rh is 44 and room temp is 77. I have added in the bud booster early to help the preflowers along and control the stretch. It has worked so far so good. I took a few pics to show u guys hows it doing. Another reason why i havent been able to get my Scrog up is because i had a ballast take a shit on me and it took 3 months to get it back to me because the hydro shop i bought it from had engraved on it they were saying they didnt want to fix it. But they fixed it and i finally got it back literally saving 100$ a month because of that magnetic ballast. Besides that im happy plants are happy and things are going well . Gonna have to save a few bucks to get more of the bud booster pretty low again and i got bills due this week gotta love this thing we call life right lol. Well let me stop running my mouth and heres they pics . hope u enjoy
Imagejpeg 2 1
Imagejpeg 2 2
Imagejpeg 2 3
Imagejpeg 2

T

tipper619sd

hey also i have been seeing the leafs turn a real yellow color should i add cal mag in there ?? I dont add any in at all and havent had much issues but with these i can see a lot of changing

TurboNugs

TurboNugs

What kinda lighting you got over them ladies?....looking good for sure.

T

tipper619sd

Looking pretty good there 619.

Certainly hope you predilute before adding into your epi. Undiluted add backs won't kill your plants but it def doesn't help.

Thanks man thanks to guys like u and many others i have learned a lot these first few runs. I know next run i will be setup and ready to rock a full screen and see how i do then. Untill next time farmers peace .

T

tipper619sd

going to do a quick update today see how the girls are doing ill be back

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Let's see some lights out greenery...

T

tipper619sd

Let's see some lights out greenery...

ya bro i am hoping i can get there. Hey i had a question i have yellow leaves in here i have added cal mag to the top off but the leafs are still yellowing. Lots of lower leafs looking like they are feeding off them, then turned straight yellow from green and then fall off or crisp. Any info would be good i know they change in flowering but i wanna know if its a deficiency? Hope all is well with u farmers and take care peace .

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tipper, maybe you should bring up the Nitrogen in your nutrients a bit. This may help the yellowing, especially if the yellowing starts at the bottom and works up to the top. Otherwise all is looking good in there. It looks like the stretch was not as bad as last round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom