back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

hello there again lol here is my what i think is a failed attempt at lights off pics and a few close ups its just too dark in my room i think . I even turned on a light outside the room but this is what i got. I also brought my ppms back up to 450 and my ph is @ 6.1 right now. room temp is 73 during day and 68 during night its been getting real cold lately. water temp is at 63 hope u guys enjoy the show.

Imagejpeg 2 17
Imagejpeg 3 6
Imagejpeg 2 16
Imagejpeg 2 15
Imagejpeg 2 14
Imagejpeg 2 13
Imagejpeg 3 5

incognito

incognito

hello... hope u guys enjoy the show

Indeed, I did enjoy. The real enjoyment is soon to come :) Everything looks super chronic. Appears to be a good yield coming your way. Congrats.
It is hard to take good pics of your buds. I finally broke down and bought a Cannon EOS Rebel. It allows for pictures with the HIDs running. White Balance correction to remove the yellow from the photo.

i was putting my Fire OG in hibernation after this bloom, but things change. I'm running it again :cool:

T

tipper619sd

heres a few more pics lights on i put my microscope on them and i was seeing lots of lil amber coming in on some its like a mix of stuff i have clear trichs full head , well there is full heads on all of them but i have cloudy trichs , and a few cloudy/amber , some clear amber tint idk. this has been a roller coaster on the trichs lol. they seem to all be falling over though and i have seen swelling big time now things are looking pretty good so far i think. Tell me what u guys think .

T

tipper619sd

Purple is the second most sought after bud in my area. I've done Mendo Purps but the yield left much to be desired. Still, off it went. Damn those 'purple people eaters'.

lol i miss the dense smelly hard grad daddy purp . one of my favs for sure.I didnt know ppl still liked grapes that way lol. Ya i personally havent grow mendo purps yet nor the grand daddy . Wishing i could get my hands on some of the gsc but so much bs around it i just want a good 4 cuts run in my uc and see what its all about u know.

T

tipper619sd

Indeed, I did enjoy. The real enjoyment is soon to come :) Everything looks super chronic. Appears to be a good yield coming your way. Congrats.
It is hard to take good pics of your buds. I finally broke down and bought a Cannon EOS Rebel. It allows for pictures with the HIDs running. White Balance correction to remove the yellow from the photo.

i was putting my Fire OG in hibernation after this bloom, but things change. I'm running it again :cool:

ya man hopefully here in the next month or so ill really enjoy. Also thanks man glad u like im still a new guy in this hydro stuff but i think i am getting a good handle on things. This might be my first yield that actually looks like it will have a good result i usually stay in the 3 qp range and under never ever over hopefully i have maximized my space and figured out the path to heavy resin filled nugs that taste awesome. But hey i guess we all have dreams right . I am gonna have to get me a cam here soon i totally understand what u mean. Hey i really like the fire og and it smells so pungent has my house smelling like crazy every morning. Ya trying to get my hands on a few more myself my friend has some fire og x with urkle sounds dank so maybe ill give it a try he has hooked me up the last few times but who knows.

incognito

incognito

Tell me what u guys think

I would guess that these ladies are somewhere between 42 and 49 days. Looks like a real nice haze so fed a healthy balanced diet. My experience says that they start to put on weight around week 6-ish. I don't see them getting too much bigger from here. Nothing on you, just the genetics. Really does look wonderful. I would smoke it :)

T

tipper619sd

I would guess that these ladies are somewhere between 42 and 49 days. Looks like a real nice haze so fed a healthy balanced diet. My experience says that they start to put on weight around week 6-ish. I don't see them getting too much bigger from here. Nothing on you, just the genetics. Really does look wonderful. I would smoke it :)

These girls have been going since the 6th of nov. on the 1st will be week 8 i heard that they like to go until day 70 ? I didnt know fire og had haze in it ??

incognito

incognito

I didnt know fire og had haze in it ??

Sorry to confuse. I meant a nice haze of glistening trichomes, not the Haze strain itself. I let mine go nine weeks. I've not seen much difference between 9 weeks vs 10 weeks in my grow. It does best with Advanced Nutrients. "Kushy Kush" seems to work well on this plant.

T

tipper619sd

Sorry to confuse. I meant a nice haze of glistening trichomes, not the Haze strain itself. I let mine go nine weeks. I've not seen much difference between 9 weeks vs 10 weeks in my grow. It does best with Advanced Nutrients. "Kushy Kush" seems to work well on this plant.

oh ok lol no prob ya im stuck with my CS they have awesome stuff works great. I wont be using any other nutes from now on

incognito

incognito

... i heard that they like to go until day 70 ?...

I started following this thread as my girls approached harvest. Tomorrow is day 63, but I want to chill, lay on my ass most of the day, and watch football. So, I harvested a day early. I personally feel Fire OG's flavor peaks at 63 days. After that, it seems to decline. Most likely specific to my grow. I hope this helps nailing down a harvest date.

FireOG3

I use Ladybugs inside my tents to keep mites at bay.

FireOG5

FireOG4
incognito

incognito

One more thing about harvesting preference is consumption method. I use a vaporizer. Flavors are incredibly different. I like them at peak fragrance. More tasty :)

T

tipper619sd

I started following this thread as my girls approached harvest. Tomorrow is day 63, but I want to chill, lay on my ass most of the day, and watch football. So, I harvested a day early. I personally feel Fire OG's flavor peaks at 63 days. After that, it seems to decline. Most likely specific to my grow. I hope this helps nailing down a harvest date.

View attachment 279121

I use Ladybugs inside my tents to keep mites at bay.

View attachment 279123

Wow those girls look good no white hairs nice and frosty. I myself also think that the fire og is done better when pulled around the 8 week mark. I did a 2 week flush last round at week 7 and my fire ogs started to get dense and resin ate by mid week 8 they were ready to pull and very tasty and such a smooth hit from the 10 day flush. I saved some until thanksgiving and smoked that and man that was the most satisfying blunt i smoked in a while. thanks man for the info ya i think we have came to a date. Mid week 8 depending on plants i will be pulling these.

T

tipper619sd

So i went and took leaf sample from every plant in the room all of them had 20% amber trichs. I cant wait to taste these girls in the next month. They have swollen up to the size of cans now some nugs these girls are dripping in resin also i Cant wait to see harvest weight. I am trying to see if i am using the maximum in my room and effectively. I heard that 1 gpw is killing it am i right ??? With that being said i know i am way under that but who knows. I am just trying to see where my improvements need to happen. Take care farmers peace and happy holidays and happy farming

incognito

incognito

I wish I could get a gram per watt. I have tried over and over to get 2 peanuts a light. I don't have that recipe. Maybe not a recipe at all, just genetics. Came close with XJ13.

T

tipper619sd

I wish I could get a gram per watt. I have tried over and over to get 2 peanuts a light. I don't have that recipe. Maybe not a recipe at all, just genetics. Came close with XJ13.

Ya i also have came to thee conclusion that it has a lot to do with genetics and variables like room temp ppms ec tds water temp co2 it all plays its part in it.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

IMO in order to achieve 1 gpw all variables in regards to the environment are the largest factors in being able to achieve this. Keeping your room temps , Rh, co2, ec and water temps all within range have played a much larger part in that success than genetics in my experience.. I went from averaging .62 gpw-.75 gpw being my average until I went to a true sealed room controlling all environmental needs ... Since doing so I have averaged 1 gpw -

T

tipper619sd

IMO in order to achieve 1 gpw all variables in regards to the environment are the largest factors in being able to achieve this. Keeping your room temps , Rh, co2, ec and water temps all within range have played a much larger part in that success than genetics in my experience.. I went from averaging .62 gpw-.75 gpw being my average until I went to a true sealed room controlling all environmental needs ... Since doing so I have averaged 1 gpw -

ya totally under stand what u are saying gotta get my room fully sealed

Top Bottom