back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

Y'all over there putting it down man great plants and gardens man both of ya's!! Nice homemade hybrids too that PK with Rockstar Kush seems to be a real nice blend. Peace!
there all really nice to smoke thanks bro!...were workin hard and tryin our best to keep on top and make people smile...

green bastard

green bastard

The best of both worlds, eh? Hell yeah, I don't know how I've not thought of trying that! A dank idea for sure. Do you use full melt or just some rocky hash? How's it vape up on the nail? any residue left over?
full melt all the way brother....never vaped it not perfect on the nail but it works well....very little residue

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Damn bro you got skillz. Room is hella nice too. Hopefully I can get my room to look as pro as yours when I get my money right. Don't have time to read thru 31 pages so worked my way back from the last, but I'm subbed for the money shots -Keepz

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
GB... do you start pinching in veg and how small a plant?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Green B you gotta see the girls, the pictures up make the buds look small, all 2 foot tops, so when u can, come take a few more pics, the frost has packed on like crazy as well!!
Hi Jon im sorry if i missed it i wanted to ask...
About the diesel cut ur running is that a hybrid u made or something u acquired? Those kolas are freekish man really intrigued.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

If GB has not answered, I get you some asap, It is pictures of my grow that he took. He is a master pincer but big Buddy might still have his tutorial that was on bc bud depot and it was full of pictures and he as most ppl know has knowledge to drop, but so many of you on here do.
BCBD is history...aint shit left over there but memories. Killer plants and pics bros. MGG

a jon

a jon

31 pages. Might be time to start a new thread GB, You hijacked your own thread with my pics, thanks though, not my best grow but I'll be putting up old lavender (big Buddys), and many more

a jon

a jon

Hi Jon im sorry if i missed it i wanted to ask...
About the diesel cut ur running is that a hybrid u made or something u acquired? Those kolas are freekish man really intrigued.
yo, It was grown from a seed I made using a killer snow Diesel female (favtop % fav all time and hit Grendel, The picture does not give it justice, way bigger now, and caked , and I mean I wont need a scope because trich heads are huge. I have a plant 4 weeks in that is gonna give that one a rub for its money.

Top Bottom