back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

yo, It was grown from a seed I made using a killer snow Diesel female (favtop % fav all time and hit Grendel, The picture does not give it justice, way bigger now, and caked , and I mean I wont need a scope because trich heads are huge. I have a plant 4 weeks in that is gonna give that one a rub for its money.
ill bring my camersa when you pick me up soon

green bastard

green bastard

alright felllas heres whats up had a falling out with the paitent so basically that grow will be no more ffor me (new room currently in progress itds gonna be all seed run ....firedog....sinmint.,.....hazecookies....chemmy jones a few freebies and maybe another strain or 2

green bastard

green bastard

but im dobne ewith the paitent to hard to work with....nasty person that had no respect for not one thing so needless to say ive hit a wall and am startin over (independently...spo ill still be pippin up pic of my brtos room but thats gonna be it for a bit

green bastard

green bastard

dam bro, that sucks,people like that piss me off, you a good dude bro,fck him! best wishes bro
it just seemed like no matter what i did it was never good enough but fuck it,.... i like doin shit on my own i was just doin aslot of stuff for this guy and no matter what it was that was done it was ndever good enough alwayds had to have better then everybody just bragging i got this i got that blah blah fuckin blah....im just done with him and i want payment for the 5and a half months i kicked into it!....sounds pretty reasonable doesn't it?

green bastard

green bastard

Hi GB sorry to hear bro flip it up n make the best of it man sometimes u have to do what u have to do and most of the time u come thru the pile smelling better than before so positive vibes man!
yeah i hear ya man im moving on to greener gardens fuck him lol!....gettin over to my homies grow tomorrow so ill snap some shots\

Canappa

Canappa

i feel yea bro, thats why i don't team up anymore, everyone always wanted to slide on the work and glide on the twerk:)

I had a partner for many years the fall out sucked but still after 15 years I will never forget the 5g's he got me for. I see him now and then and he acts like nothing happened, lol Fuck it he got the paper but lost a good friend in the process. Paper anybody can stack but a true friend is hard to come by...

green bastard

green bastard

I had a partner for many years the fall out sucked but still after 15 years I will never forget the 5g's he got me for. I see him now and then and he acts like nothing happened, lol Fuck it he got the paper but lost a good friend in the process. Paper anybody can stack but a true friend is hard to come by...
no truer words ever spoken!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

shit the way i look at is, i would pay 5g's to get the fakers out of my life. paper aint nothing compared to true homies!

green bastard

green bastard

shit the way i look at is, i would pay 5g's to get the fakers out of my life. paper aint nothing compared to true homies!
you said [email protected] though things slowed down for me big time...im not gonna be able to get anther grow up for a month or 2 so im just tryin to bide my time and be patient ...i got a pile of new beans commin so time is the only problem!....goin to my bros med grow on sunday ill get some pics up!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

you said [email protected] though things slowed down for me big time...im not gonna be able to get anther grow up for a month or 2 so im just tryin to bide my time and be patient ...i got a pile of new beans commin so time is the only problem!....goin to my bros med grow on sunday ill get some pics up!
i feel ya, I've been down and out a few times months at a time. But its always sooo nice to get back on that horse and get a good harvest again, especially when its all your own! I remember my first run after some time off was a run of gsc forum and white fire, shit made me feel so good it was unreal.

green bastard

green bastard

i feel ya, I've been down and out a few times months at a time. But its always sooo nice to get back on that horse and get a good harvest again, especially when its all your own! I remember my first run after some time off was a run of gsc forum and white fire, shit made me feel so good it was unreal.
i say it did bro being able to get cuts like that your first run back at it....very nice!....im stuck buying beans all the time!

Top Bottom