back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
a jon

a jon

but im dobne ewith the paitent to hard to work with....nasty person that had no respect for not one thing so needless to say ive hit a wall and am startin over (independently...spo ill still be pippin up pic of my brtos room but thats gonna be it for a bit
one down, you better be here for a taste when ready. I took some before slaughter pics I can put up . It was a green Bastard creation with puple kush clone only and Elite (I miss his genetics so much) twisted purple og kush. Id call it the real candy kush.

green bastard

green bastard

Yea it is like a piece of art i just sit here n watch like im strolling thru a gallery lol good stuff man cant get over the size of those kolas man hugomongousbeastinitus.
Good to see ya GB
thanks papes....yeah my boy got mad skills best grower i know!....ya know what sucks though i gotta help hjim trim all that lol

a jon

a jon

not sure why there are like 5 of each, I'll delete the doubles, sorry gro bros

green bastard

green bastard

ill be there for a taste of that bro....she looks real nice!....not missin out on tasting one of my creations out of the 1500 beans i got from this cross i never ran one gave them all away....well someone else gave all my seeds away shit i was saving up for like 4 years ....another boot in the nuts i took hundreds of dollars i spent outta my own pocket some s1s and my cross's....i got no luck at all !

a jon

a jon

anybody know how I can change a older post, the deleting of the picture up several times, I think I know suddenly it came to me

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

anybody know how I can change a older post, the deleting of the picture up several times, I think I know suddenly it came to me
Sure cant i think u only have 5minutes to edit and change your posts so u have to stay on top of it lol...
Very nice man u have some serious skill and it shows and they are obviously rewarding u well for your efforts. Keep up the good work thats gotta be a huge endevour and 2 full time jobs in itself man u guys make it look all too easy!

green bastard

green bastard

Sure cant i think u only have 5minutes to edit and change your posts so u have to stay on top of it lol...
Very nice man u have some serious skill and it shows and they are obviously rewarding u well for your efforts. Keep up the good work thats gotta be a huge endevour and 2 full time jobs in itself man u guys make it look all too easy!
your to kind my friend!...thanks!....i wish it was as easy as it looks lol....we all know rthe difference in that though all to well hey bro!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea its all work man and due dilegence if ya plan on haveing any kinda success thats fosho!

a jon

a jon

your to kind my friend!...thanks!....i wish it was as easy as it looks lol....we all know rthe difference in that though all to well hey bro!

Its just me taking care of the garden, I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to getting help..but GB is here with his green thumbs to lend a hand. I will start a Grow Journal for my other room, smaller but all known to be killer genetics. Room 1 you saw the pictures of is down in 2 weeks, so I might move the smaller room plants out and give them lots of room and a couple little Jamaican crosses I stabilized. They came out strong last time , not a nanner to be seen. If any of your friends come back from Jamaica the original seeds if you got in orange hill area plant with 13 on 11 off 9 weeks chop!!! Mix of haze and bubba to come Sugas, sensi star, and critical Kush (cut that is great) I was skeptical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom