Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

YuP that MK-91 is dank doggie wish I would grabbed another pack also they went super quick but grabbing me another Romulan haze shit was dank got to do it again hey jimmy you still Workin with the Romulan or NL#5/haze x sour d? Just curious what's coming down the line in the future!
I grabbed me a pack of those romulan haze as well as some of the uberdawg..how do u like that rom line?any tips or advice would be greatly welcome!!peace

blazer

blazer

I grabbed me a pack of those romulan haze as well as some of the uberdawg..how do u like that rom line?any tips or advice would be greatly welcome!!peace
Not much advice they purdy much grew themselves they were very vigorous my satty leaner was more sensitive on feeding than my other, good luck hope you do a grow log on them the uber's should be killer also!

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Not much advice they purdy much grew themselves they were very vigorous my satty leaner was more sensitive on feeding than my other, good luck hope you do a grow log on them the uber's should be killer also!
I'm gonna try to do a log if I can figure out how to post shit up lol..thanks for the tidbit friend..how long did u let them go for on average

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

No prob I think I went 70 days 12/12 the satty prob could went a little longer if memory serves me correctly!

Did u happen to notice more of the NL5/haze/SD or the romulan come through on the phenos?of course doesn't rly matter since both sides of parents are sick

T

trich queen

Just ordered yesterday
2 pk - socal mk s1
1 pk- motorbreath
1 pk- valley dawg
1 pk-kush inc
1 pk- chemical kush

I will find a og dominant lemon pinesol pheno and i will find a chem pheno and hopefully a spitting image of that socal mommy lol or at least my fingers are staying crossed hoping to lol thanks Pisces

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Just ordered yesterday
2 pk - socal mk s1
1 pk- motorbreath
1 pk- valley dawg
1 pk-kush inc
1 pk- chemical kush

I will find a og dominant lemon pinesol pheno and i will find a chem pheno and hopefully a spitting image of that socal mommy lol or at least my fingers are staying crossed hoping to lol thanks Pisces
Thanks mucho!
I'm glad I saw your post
I seen logic relisted them so I snagged the last pack just in time!
;)

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Nice:DI'm sure ull find a keeper or 6 in there..good luck w those

Reactions: bsb
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I so deserved this.lol
Rps20141028 190532 355

G

gerardbutler79

Suge's Pure Kush x Outkast's pre2k Blueberry sativa

:D

Just placed an order for these but I had to ask.. Jimmy, would consider making this one again with the Hollywood PK instead? Also perhaps your own version of blue cheese which is one of my favorites. I figured yours could be the exodus cheese x outkasts blueberry. I one I run now is from Barney's which isn't bad but I KNOW there's more potential there as I've had different versions. I also remember you advertising girl scout cookie hybrids a little while back. Personally I've tried whats supposed to be the "forum" cut. Nice, tasty smoke. Almost like a blue cheese actually but more stony and minty, and purplish.
Maybe you can make some seeds but with Lou's cut? Heard you're close with Doc at Archive. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Last edited:
G

gerardbutler79

I've run esko's blue cheese ( excellent for the price)
Barney's (almost on par with eskos but more stony in effect n ultimately not as tasty.

Top Bottom