Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I'm debating on if I should tell the Mrs. tonight or wait until tomorrow. We've got a mutual understanding though, and you can bet she'll be going shopping for a new purse tomorrow after work.

I got the second to last pack of those, and I'm excited to run them.

Good times tonight fellas :)
Congrats to everybody on the drop I think I got the first pack of uber dawg..woooooo doggie..stoked as he'll to run these..I have a question tho for everybody..this is my first time ordering from the farm..I picked up my mailing supplies today and was reading over the customs form..that shit looks pretty cereal..I don't know if I'm being overly anal or what but how do I go about filling that form out..not real sure how to fill out..any help would b greatly appreciated

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Congrats to everybody on the drop I think I got the first pack of uber dawg..woooooo doggie..stoked as he'll to run these..I have a question tho for everybody..this is my first time ordering from the farm..I picked up my mailing supplies today and was reading over the customs form..that shit looks pretty cereal..I don't know if I'm being overly anal or what but how do I go about filling that form out..not real sure how to fill out..any help would b greatly appreciated

Was too crazy for me to do mailing, I signed up and figured out bitcoin

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I went to Coinbase com because it was the easiest, and allows me to do 100 instant transfer, so I can buy it and transfer it without any fluctuation

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I went to Coinbase com because it was the easiest, and allows me to do 100 instant transfer, so I can buy it and transfer it without any fluctuation

Nice..I'm on that site now trying to figure it out..like I said I got the uber dawg n I think I'm gonna get the romulan haze as well n I don't wanna fuck this up:wtf:I can't miss out on those ubers:nailbiting:

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Nice..I'm on that site now trying to figure it out..like I said I got the uber dawg n I think I'm gonna get the romulan haze as well n I don't wanna fuck this up:wtf:I can't miss out on those ubers:nailbiting:
Did u do the instant account verification?

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I had a friend do it, and I hand him cash for bitcoin. I was too paranoid

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I was too paranoid

Know that feeling... o_O

Paranoid

elkhunter

elkhunter

Hey Jimmy, any chance you will ever self the Chemdog D and drop some S1's of pure Chemdog D ? thx...elk..

william76

william76

Hey Jimmy, any chance you will ever self the Chemdog D and drop some S1's of pure Chemdog D ? thx...elk..
Yea or the 91? Got. The uber,so I should get pure chems chems from them,yea?not grew chem before so looking forward too it,all the best,76

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I would like to thank Logic and everyone else for making this 1st seed release after being back a smooth one. :)
I hope everyone got what they wanted.
I wish I could have sent in more Uber Dawg, but when I made them I did not get that many seeds for some reason. I made the Valley Dawg at the same time, with the same batch of skva pollen as the UD so you got me what happened?
The easy solution to that is "just make more"...but at this time I can't because I lost the 91 skva along with a bunch of other dank clones I had for years while I was on hiatus. It will take some time but I should have the 91 back at some point. The only one that can't be replaced is my Nor'easter...RIP. I'm gonna really miss that one...she kicked ass in every department!

In the meantime I have been popping seeds lately looking for new moms/breeding material. Here is what im growing now:
Seedling stage.....Chemdog D x HP13 s1, Devil Dawg x 91 skva.
Early veg....Uber Dawg
Flowering....Colombian Kush, Kushwreck,
I also have some True OG x Kings Valley OG and 91 skva x Kings Valley OG in veg, and Forum GSC x Kings Valley OG in flower now that I will be testing out.

S

steelcanaries

murdahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! way to run tings Jimmy....those clean shots of those sick genes, grown almost too perfection gave me woood.....missed out on that mk91......straight fire.....id name my keeper cut 'Ember" haha....keep up the killer work...respect...

blazer

blazer

YuP that MK-91 is dank doggie wish I would grabbed another pack also they went super quick but grabbing me another Romulan haze shit was dank got to do it again hey jimmy you still Workin with the Romulan or NL#5/haze x sour d? Just curious what's coming down the line in the future!

Top Bottom