Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Cant wait til my Dank Vader, Polaris, and Motorbreath to get big enough for me to take at least 12 clones off each to run.
Yea,i got a few each of uberdawg,motorbreath,valleydawg and mk91 goin,cant wait,theyll be fire,the blue cheese is a good idea,barneys and big buddha. Use the bx cheese/afgani xd to the blueberry I think,id like to try the cheese clone xd to blueberry,all the best,76

G

gerardbutler79

Yea,i got a few each of uberdawg,motorbreath,valleydawg and mk91 goin,cant wait,theyll be fire,the blue cheese is a good idea,barneys and big buddha. Use the bx cheese/afgani xd to the blueberry I think,id like to try the cheese clone xd to blueberry,all the best,76

Would love to see the exodus crossed to the outkast BB and DJ's mother cut. Those are the two most exotic blueberries I'm aware of n imagine EVERY single plant coming from em being a winner. I really do.

A

A-Roe

wtf, moved the rooms around in the house and mis-placed or threw away the rest of my MB, DV, and Polaris. I gotta slow down or stop smoking, second time this week, first was $5000 in True Religions hit the dumpster now this.

blazer

blazer

wtf, moved the rooms around in the house and mis-placed or threw away the rest of my MB, DV, and Polaris. I gotta slow down or stop smoking, second time this week, first was $5000 in True Religions hit the dumpster now this.
Shit @A-Roe that sucks would help you look for em if could hope you find em bro!

A

A-Roe

Shit bro that sucks would help you look for em if could hope you find em bro!
If i cant I'll just have to wait and purchase more,like I did this weekend with my pants. Hopefully I can find them cause Jimmy said he lost the 91 and i wanted to see what they really had, I feel like an ass cause I was suppose to drop whole packs. Drop 2 a piece and fucked up one of each, my fault not Jimmy's, all six popped but I let the soil dry out to much and well. Got money saved so as soon as i see something from the homie pop up I can grab it.

A

A-Roe

so glad I finally found the rest of mine I popped one more of each leaving me with three of each left:)

Damn, as soon as a b know where the spot is alot of spooky shit starts happening, WTF. At this point in my life I think I'm going to say fuck it ,if it happens it happens I still aint got no kids to worry bout

Offline until further notice but I will keep week to week updates in my notebook and camera so if I make it I'll throw everything up at once.

Well, after a early morning U-haul trip and borrowing money(unncessary could've been avoided), no more problems. I love my real friends, my people is against weed to the fullest, but seeing that I helped them out earlier in the year, they looking out for me. I was telling them about my situation with family and without hesitating told me to bring everything to thier house, i could use the spare bedroom as long as I could keep the smell down, " Bet" I said. Four lights 30 plants and frames, held my nuts and drove 80 miles with the morning traffic. The small plants weren't nothing to ride with it was just the big shit, along with putting it in and taking it out. I think I may go bald by the end of the week, to much stress along with all the pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samael

Samael

Hey everyone,

was interested in the socal master s1's. Did anyone run these w/ out herms? Only completed grow I found here had every plant seed but was also ran directly from seed and not re ran as clones.

H

happy b

Aaahhhh this thread makes me green with envy all you guys running multiple packs of uberdawg,dank vader,motor breath and truth serum . since all you guys are really into your chems do any of you guys know exactly what GUAVA genetics are?

tmaht

tmaht

Is there any news on a new release? I would LOVE to get my hands on some of those uber dawgs. Anyone know where I can buy a couple or a few seeds? Or anywhere close to MA that I can grab a clone?

william76

william76

Is there any news on a new release? I would LOVE to get my hands on some of those uber dawgs. Anyone know where I can buy a couple or a few seeds? Or anywhere close to MA that I can grab a. clone?
It's against tou to ask for hook ups here,it's one of the reasons the. farm works,be careful,ull get hit with the banhammer,welcome to. the farm friend,76

Top Bottom