Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Ya know.... I took that picture with my shitty 7-11 cell phone. I kinda like the way its all fuzzy... almost kinda like a water color effect.... fuck...... im stoned.

edit:

and.... I was at my mycology club that night.... I was preeeeety medicated and was seeing shit all warm and fuzzy like..... like the photo i snapped. How the fuk did I capture the Feeling of the moment? I got one of those Twilight Zone cameras or something?

Last edited:
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

@CallmeTex thanks for the advice dude. Purchased one of them to see how I like them. Probably going to love em and get more and i find some pennies.

Cant wait to get that room cleaned up and producing already...
Hell yea Brother Stiffneck. Gonna crush it in your new room! Stoked for you...:D:D:smoking::fire:

J

jazzstudio

These plants were flowered out this past spring and then put into the ground to reveg for a summer run. ATTACH=full]737831[/ATTACH] View attachment 737831 View attachment 737832

Folks , please forgive a newbie question: What do you mean by "flowered out"? Do you mean you harvested them, and then re-vegged them? If so, this is interesting news to me, never heard of it before, please elaborate?

stiffneck

stiffneck

First impression is that it's really really well made. Solid as a rock. Glad I got this unit as opposed to a DIY. No way could I have put together something so nice. Very clean, flush and just nice to look at.

If she performers well probably going to go with four of those for my 8x8 room.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Way back when I bought lights like 20 or 30 years ago they were not so expensive.... years ago when times were bleak I sold all my growing shit... for like $300 bucks. There must have been $5000 worth of stuff there. I thought I would never grow again....

anyways times are looking good.... love growing plants... fucking plant MORE seeds. haha

I like this light. Maybe a little pricey but who cares.... being happy aint cheap.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Plan is to get my family to help paint that room white today and get some lights hung... plants should go in there in the next day or so... got to hook up the exhaust fan....

Would like to have the plants on tables so I don't have to bend down but not sure.... did this in previous years and it worked well but plants were on the smaller side...

Got to get those plants flipped there not getting any smaller. We still need to find who's got titties....

Carry on farmers.... nothing to see here. :)

Top Bottom