Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Plan is to get my family to help paint that room white today and get some lights hung... plants should go in there in the next day or so... got to hook up the exhaust fan....

Would like to have the plants on tables so I don't have to bend down but not sure.... did this in previous years and it worked well but plants were on the smaller side...

Got to get those plants flipped there not getting any smaller. We still need to find who's got titties....

Carry on farmers.... nothing to see here. :)

Shop stool ftw!

stiffneck

stiffneck

That's a good idea. But.... the room is only 8x8. I started way to many plants so am going to just fill it. I think I can fit 25 or so 7 gallon pots in there.

Won't be able to move around or anything else though. The rooms just not big enough so the future plan is to enlarge it to maybe double the size...

Teenager kind of got lazy on me go figure... so I finished it myself. Not the best paint job but good for me. Gonna hang my new light tonight...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's my internet wife dude...
Internet wives are pretty cool... very open to sexual exploration. Not to mention they never argue or tell you to take out the trash... or ask just where in the Fuck did that New light come from Mr man?
Hahaha ya I banned my real wife from the basement :p so she Doesn’t know about my new grow gear until it’s to late. Ya homey I got that six months ago lol

Top Bottom