• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

20171220 105550

stiffneck

stiffneck

I am so impressed with the quality of medicine from Bodhi. Just really beautiful plants. Really enjoy growing them...

We have some more Bodhi gear to sprout this coming new year...

Dread Bread
Lemon Wookie
Field Trip
Mothers Milk

stiffneck

stiffneck

So.... I lost my mom to cancer 4 years ago. My mother in law currently has stage 4 cancer and it's not looking good. I have tried to get her to consider RSO or FECO but years of AA has her thinking it's not appropriate.

Boatload of cannabis at my feet and I feel like I am helpless to fucking help.

So.... I am meeting somebody today at their oncologist office. Gifting what I can to a stranger in the hope that it might help.

Cannabis saved my fucking life. Kinda feel like I need to pay it forward somehow.....

M

MamaBear

Damn. Maybe you can get her to try some hemp tea? It still has lots of good stuff (including CBD) but no THC. It might help but is more "acceptable" than marijuana.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Jesus it is cold this morning. Temp said 26 out there and a five gallon bucket of water had froze on the top... had some drooping ants this morning and possible frost damage.

Had my little buddy heater trying to.warm my girls up.. so I am thinking I am going to put a cover back on the greenhouse frame and try and get a small heat source out there to kick in around 2 or 3 am... not sure what kind yet but I need something that can turn on and off with a timer...

Top Bottom