Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Here is my second crop this year. These plants were flowered out this past spring and then put into the ground to reveg for a summer run. Some days I still have slight condensation on the inside of the GH. Besides ventalation is there another tip or trick? I have heard of having a vent strip that runs along the top ridge... anybody have any good cheap ideas. :)View attachment 737831 View attachment 737831 View attachment 737832

Beautiful! Bit late but subbed

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thanks stoner. I was able to pull some much needed Medicine out of that greenhouse this year. This would be the third harvest this year but we are 2-3 weeks from being done.

It got down to 26 degrees a week or so ago and some plants got some frost damage. I put some new plastic on and it brought the nighttime temps up to 35-45.

Got some new Bodhi strains to sprout this year along with some rare darkness Scott's og.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I love seeing these big outdoor grows. I hope to own my own home one day, and THAT'S what my little greenhouse at the back of the garden will look like :)

Hope that happens for you friend. Not sure how folks can afford a home these days. When we purchased this home and property on a quarter acre back in 1991 you could actually afford to buy a home.

I saw the possibility though.... maybe I knew I would need a space for a greenhouse? I saw citrus trees, pecan trees, walnut trees, mullberry trees.... a big back yard and I said this is where I am laying down some roots!

dan1989

dan1989

Hope that happens for you friend. Not sure how folks can afford a home these days. When we purchased this home and property on a quarter acre back in 1991 you could actually afford to buy a home.

I saw the possibility though.... maybe I knew I would need a space for a greenhouse? I saw citrus trees, pecan trees, walnut trees, mullberry trees.... a big back yard and I said this is where I am laying down some roots!

I'm in the UK, I'm guessing you're in U.S., we're looking at £300,000ish, which I think is around $400,000ish over in the states. Guy can't get a break :D

jipp

jipp

looks like its has a nice cure. how much dry cured herb on average dose it take to make say 3.5 grams of bubble hash? or is that hard to say, and its strain dependent?

stiffneck

stiffneck

looks like its has a nice cure. how much dry cured herb on average dose it take to make say 3.5 grams of bubble hash? or is that hard to say, and its strain dependent?
I think there are a lot of variables. Fresh frozen or dry. Dry sieve or wet wash. How many bags and whAt strains.

Every time I am running ice water hash I am always surprised at the amount of heads that are in the bag...... I am like fuck yes that's a boatload....

Then after a week or two and it's dry I open the pizza box and look at it and am surprised at how much it has shrunk.

Top Bottom