Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I watched a you tube video on that fridgidare 70 looks like it would work well I am wondering how loud that would be? Sounds a bit louder than my fans blowing at full volume but who cares it's a big yard. Nobody's go I g to hear it but the plants.
The 50 pint I have isn't that loud. Less noise than my window A/C for sure.

Oh man resin in the eyes is the worst. Gloves are worth the effort.

stiffneck

stiffneck

What he said....
20180119 092823
20180119 092823

Irietime

Irietime

@stiffneck just found your thread, you’re doing some nice work in that gh! Plants are looking killer, buds too!
Excited to see how the lemon Wookiee turns out, I’ve been running it and have been totally stoked. To bad you can’t smell cause it’s crazy lemon candy stank. I’ll stay tuned. Peace

stiffneck

stiffneck

@stiffneck just found your thread, you’re doing some nice work in that gh! Plants are looking killer, buds too!
Excited to see how the lemon Wookiee turns out, I’ve been running it and have been totally stoked. To bad you can’t smell cause it’s crazy lemon candy stank. I’ll stay tuned. Peace

Thanks just checking out your bitchen run! BeAutiful.
Not being able to smell sucks!

All my bodhi I seeds cracked and went into solo cups this morning. Haha. I got a little excited and just opened ALL my packs.....

I should plan better. My back was killing me BEfore I even started potting. Making your own medicine ain't easy but it's fun ..... no wait it hurts my back.

Kinda feel like my feet are only wet as far as growing goes. I want to be soaking wet.

stiffneck

stiffneck

So I had this dude stop by and drop off a couple lights. I had given him some clones last month and I guess he upgraded. Haha. I am working with a garage shop light for my clones and seed starts. This was a nice surprise.

Now I just need to get my hurt in ass out there and hang em up!

20180120 122417
20180120 122736
stiffneck

stiffneck

Ooohhh, wow hands full there brother stiffneck.

Yeah I figure I bought the seeds might as well plant them. I have seen some really impressive collections of seeds. Haha... I don't want to be that guy.... I'll pop em and see what i get.

It's addicting. I know i already have my hands full. But I'm sitting on three packs of recently purchased bodhi beans..... and I'm GOING to pop em. It's a problem man. A real problem. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom