Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Nothing like San Diego outdoors. Climate zone 23. One of the most favored areas in North America for growing subtropical plants, Zone 23 has always been Southern California’s best zone for avocados. Frosts don’t amount to much here, because 85 percent of the time, Pacific Ocean weather dominates; interior air rules only 15 percent of the time. A notorious portion of this 15 percent consists of those days when hot, dry Santa Ana winds blow. Zone 23 lacks either summer heat or the winter cold.

Yes. Love it here man. You said it Bongstar. :) Kinda nice weather...

stiffneck

stiffneck

Have you heard of wiggle wire? It's great for changing green house covers. I switch from poly to shade 30 percent shade cover in May, if you can't find 30 40 works fine also plants only need 30 percent of the daylight sun to produce to full capacity. It also helps alot to reduce heat stress and condensation drops will never be an issue. I live in SD also.

What's up Neighbor?
20181027 130600

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yeah I have seen the wiggle wire. I have been meaning to upgrade the greenhouse the last couple years but have not got to it. Having lots of neck and back issues. Looks like there will be yet another back surgery.

I use shade cloth on the sides of my gh. I would like to replace the pvc with a rigid wood frame. Pitched roof?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just smoked a Banana Crack nugg w/Orange Creamsicle, Banana Ice Cream, Banana Crack kief in my 18". Completely floored me in three hits. First time I haven't been able to finish a bowl in a long time.

left Banana Crack, right Banana Ice Cream + Orange Creamsicle. Will sift the Banana Crack through a 100 micron screen and press hash pellets. Have 3 more 1gal freezer bags of Banana Crack to sift first though. Out of 7lbs+ it was like2lbs+ sugar shake.
20181101 123356

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The Kepler telescope found an astonishing 2,327 exoplanets on it's journey.
1,815 of those planets were on 726 multiplanet systems.

Let. That. Sink. In.

Oh sh*t, that's right, that pic is very unusual. I'm so desensitised by watching space shows that it took me a bit, plus I've been baked all day.

Top Bottom