Bad Red Bitch - The Search For Red

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Not sure how long it would last frozen but you could research it.

Panacea79

Panacea79

BRB is getting so close... checked my notes and she actually is close to being 60 days in.. I'd say end of month.

View attachment 551136 View attachment 551137 View attachment 551138
BRB is getting so close... checked my notes and she actually is close to being 60 days in.. I'd say end of month.

Hey Quag AND everyone else, you know who you are!
Sorry, I've been awol for a while here but I have some exciting news!
I'm sure you guys remember back when we started this whole BRB thing (thanx again Seraphim19) that I had started my last two BRB's ALONG with two Auto Diesels? And that I ALSO 'lost track' of which was which when I had 2 of the total 4 pop and they are still with me today. At THAT POINT and up until about a week ago I was CONVINCED I was growing Auto Diesel Fems and don't don't think anymore about it...until about 2 days ago.
Ok, so I have the two plants, they definitely look like two different strains. For ONE thing ONE of them has been flowering for about 4 weeks now and is about a foot tall with 'spiky' leaves and is a fairly compact little plant.
The OTHER one a)started blooming about 10 days AFTER the other one, is b)about 23"-25" tall, c) very branchy and the leaves are kind of hard to o describe...um, twisty/curly and the veins aren't as noticeable on a lot of the plant and finally d) in the main vein/line going down the middle of each leaf I'm starting to see a little RED!!
Idk what to think....the one I THOUGHT, if either one was, was Auto Diesel looks pretty much like your pics u have up on this post, Quag!
All said I'm excited, confused and happy at the same time. It just goes to show how tricky these girls can get! Especially when it comes to phenotypes.
Now the smell of the smaller one that is WELL into flower DOES smell what I'd consider a 'diesel' or 'fuel' smell. God!! This is quite a pickle, lol! I don't like knowing WHAT I'm growing. Pics coming right up. The first couple (you should be able to tell the difference by the size of the flowers/plant itself) should be the one with the curly leaves and the slightest hint of red on a few leaves. The second few should be the smaller, further-into-flowering 'what I thought to be, IF I HAD TO PICK, Feminized Auto Diesel from Advanced Seeds. Any help, especially u Quagmire seeing as u brought it to harvest...
THANX AGAIN GUYS!! Keep em green, purple, red or blue but most of all....KEEP EM GROWING! Peace

Panacea79

Panacea79

I'm sure you guys remember back when we started this whole BRB thing (thanx again Seraphim19) that I had started my last two BRB's ALONG with two Auto Diesels? And that I ALSO 'lost track' of which was which when I had 2 of the total 4 pop and they are still with me today. At THAT POINT and up until about a week ago I was CONVINCED I was growing Auto Diesel Fems and don't don't think anymore about it...until about 2 days ago.
Ok, so I have the two plants, they definitely look like two different strains. For ONE thing ONE of them has been flowering for about 4 weeks now and is about a foot tall with 'spiky' leaves and is a fairly compact little plant.
The OTHER one a)started blooming about 10 days AFTER the other one, is b)about 23"-25" tall, c) very branchy and the leaves are kind of hard to o describe...um, twisty/curly and the veins aren't as noticeable on a lot of the plant and finally d) in the main vein/line going down the middle of each leaf I'm starting to see a little RED!!
Idk what to think....the one I THOUGHT, if either one was, was Auto Diesel looks pretty much like your pics u have up on this post, Quag!
All said I'm excited, confused and happy at the same time. It just goes to show how tricky these girls can get! Especially when it comes to phenotypes.
Now the smell of the smaller one that is WELL into flower DOES smell what I'd consider a 'diesel' or 'fuel' smell. God!! This is quite a pickle, lol! I don't like knowing WHAT I'm growing. Pics coming right up. The first couple (you should be able to tell the difference by the size of the flowers/plant itself) should be the one with the curly leaves and the slightest hint of red on a few leaves. The second few should be the smaller, further-into-flowering 'what I thought to be, IF I HAD TO PICK, Feminized Auto Diesel from Advanced Seeds. Any help, especially u Quagmire seeing as u brought it to harvest...
THANX AGAIN GUYS!! Keep em green, purple, red or blue but most of all....KEEP EM GROWING! Peace

Ok, so the first two are the smaller, diesel-y smelling one and the next two are the 'curly, monster' as I like to call it. I'm counting on YOU Quagmire (or Seraphim19 since, hey, these are YOUR KIDS I'm raising here, LOL!!!) for some feedback...thanx

Quagmire

Quagmire

well, or one thing they look just awesome.. I'd trim some of the lower leaf away so air flow at bottom can increase and it will also the plant can start concentrating all it's energy on the upper buds... go to your lowest bud area you want to or is worth keeping, remove everything below it.

I think a bit further along in flowering Seraphim might be able to tell you which is his BRB.. because Diesel can also turn redish depending on phenotype.. keep up the good work and keep us posted as the next few weeks approach ok.. and again, very nice

Panacea79

Panacea79

Panacea79

Panacea79

well, or one thing they look just awesome.. I'd trim some of the lower leaf away so air flow at bottom can increase and it will also the plant can start concentrating all it's energy on the upper buds... go to your lowest bud area you want to or is worth keeping, remove everything below it.

I think a bit further along in flowering Seraphim might be able to tell you which is his BRB.. because Diesel can also turn redish depending on phenotype.. keep up the good work and keep us posted as the next few weeks approach ok.. and again, very nice

Ok, thanx bud! So WHICH PLANT should I do the lower leaf trimming on?? The one that's full on FLOWERING or the other, leafier one???

Panacea79

Panacea79

Here's my bad bitch... View attachment 542924 One would think I've slapped this bitch around , but I have not. I figured I'd be patient with this one and treat her like a baby. I want the love returned so I'm gonna show it to her.
STR8
Heyhehey, YEAH MAN!! THATS what I'm talking about when I said 'curly' leaves on my possible BRB that I thought was an auto diesel. The leaves look JUST like that. Funny cuz when it was that small it DIDNT have the curly leaves and now it's 22" and they're EVERYWHERE!!! The search for Red continues....hey, maybe my late start will be a blessing. Thanx for the photo Quag!

str8smokn

str8smokn

That was my pic.
But no worries, I'm glad it sounds like you might have Ol red Bitch eh.
Post some pics of her.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Panacea79 how's everything growing over there?
I'm interested in all ,I love me some Diesel.

So let's see that Big Red Bitch! Stop teasing us.
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

Haha! Ok, so I started taking some taster/tester buds off my little diesel and, if just so u know, I rarely smoke myself although the wife and I made some kief brownies about 2 weeks ago and I mean, come on, they're BROWNIES! you can't eat just one...or even 3. I made em bite size cuz they were strong. I mean, and I'm sure it's tolerance in effect to a degree here but, I ate 6 of these 'bites' and they DO take a bit; about an hour I'd say but after that...HOLY SHIT!! I was straight comatose. In the fetal position of my bed for about 3 or 4 episodes of "House" or some other syndication.....and I only used 6.4 g of kief. The recipe I found online called for 9!! I can only imagine! Lol!
OK, got off track there. The Auto D. testers had mostly clear, probly 70/30 clear/cloudy trichs and I believe regular NYCDIESEL is a sativa or more sativa leaning, no? Whatever the case my wife said it gave her a very up high. She's been on a strict OG Kush diet that has EXTRA sleepy/couch lock proclivities cuz I ambered her out to about 40%-50% darker trichs so....yeah, the little auto d runt brings the head buzz on. Did a couple more clips a week later (more milky than anything) and pretty much the same response....
And now what you've been waiting to hear.....the BIG Bad Red Bitch!!
And she IS a big one, for me. Maybe the biggest if not she's tied with one of the last two OG's for height; about 22 1/2". Also she is taking her sweet time flowering although Seraphim (get well buddy) said she may be a 100 day plant so...anyway...the flowers are looking good, a little skinny but muey plentiful on each branch or cola and also I've been thru this part before and I know all about the magic last week or weeks where they tend to explode. That being said, I took some clips for the wife to test and, being that they've still got, I'm guessing, 2-3 weeks left the trichs were probly clear so I expected a similar 'up buzz' like the auto d....all that said, I was correct on the clear, up, heady buzz but, and I swear to you I USUALLY can't even tell when my wife is high cuz she literally vapes it regularly throughout the day like you would take ANY meds but WHOA!!! After the initial 15 mins of heady high it just kept GOING!! Up up up! at one point she said she was hallucinating or THOUGHT she was!!
And these are flowers from a plant that is only past the bloom halfway point about 3 days ago (I think) and incurred!!! Hell she wouldn't even wait till they were dry!! She said just gimme the damn thing. The vaporizer pen with the dry herb chamber acts like a little oven anyway so I'll put it in there and EVENTUALLY it'll be dry enough or hot enough to 'activate' the thc crystals ( cuz, well that's what dry herb vapes do) and, by God, she was right and then she was BAKED!! I've never seen her like this in a long time...she looked like a half awake (no racism or offense intended here), near-sighted, squinting Vietnamese girl with a bad case of pink-eye!!! On top of that she insists she was seeing things in her peripherals?! It was nuts and this plant isn't even DONE yet. Remember the disclaimer that seraphim put up with this strain? How he's NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BUT DIDNT!? Honestly, if this strain were in a recreational dispensary/shop in Colorado or whatever I think they would have to, by law, slap a big orange sticker with those words on it right on the jar and require a signature. Let me clarify that she MAY have had a brownie bite or two but she's no newbie. Smokes daily, multiple times so....
Sorry for the IMMENSELY long story. I get carried away but a) you asked and b) I haven't been checking in as often so I figured I'd bring you guys up to date.
I'm not home right now but I'll post pics of her when I am. Cheers fellas.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Some pics....standard 16oz water bottle and standard (well not so much, they're actually pretty cool cards. They're based on the leaders of the civil war, both sides. Like a king might be Lincoln or Lee and a jack may be Sherman or something and they are intentionally 'yellowed' and whatnot) playing cards; same as any card you'd find in a deck of Bicycle or whatever anyway*** drumroll**********>>>>>>

Panacea79

Panacea79

....a couple more....LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE COLAS!!
I can't WAIT to see what this big girl during and after that 'magic growth week'!!! It'll be a JUNGLE IN HERE, lol!! ENJOY GUYS & GALS

Panacea79

Panacea79

Oh, and btw, I DID trim off most of, if not all of the fan leaves (what there WERE anyway a few weeks ago) I figured with the size and abundance of the other ones that are closer to or even SURROUNDING the flowers would suffice to serve as my 'solar panels' as well as 'kief/crystal' grabbers/Catcher/collectors....

Latest posts

Top Bottom