Bad Red Bitch - The Search For Red

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

BRB is getting so close... checked my notes and she actually is close to being 60 days in.. I'd say end of month.

IMG 0026
IMG 0010
IMG 0027

Quagmire

Quagmire

IMG 0050
I took her down at day #62 at my wife's request.. she did not want this one to be knockout beddy bye time meds but very potent anti-nausea morning smoke and a test nug of it has proven we chopped her at the perfect time of Milky Trichomes with just a few ambering, the leaf's beginning to turn red and her aroma stinking up the house for sure.. so sticky you cannot touch her and so far I've harvest 25 seeds to make me some F1's to play with down the road..
Here's a small sample of what she looks like just chopped.

IMG 0089
str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice and Damn It ,I wish I had some of her. She looks mighty frosty there Quagmire. @Seraphim19 knock in it out with those Genes aye.
Good job guys.
Hey Quagmire have you talked to Northknect lately?
@north knect
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thanks my friend.. so far I've harvested about 20 seeds of BRB X BRB so according to Seraphim these are F1's.. I also hit my Sniper and DV8R with it and have about 10 of each, hope I can find something nice to stabilize eh? DV8R gets big and is ready in 60 to 70 days easily.. The BRB is also a quick one to get to harvest quality.. but she sure does stink.. lol.
No, not spoke to Nknect, wuz up:?

Quagmire

Quagmire

That sucks.. I know I disappear for a week at a time sometimes, sure hope all is well with him.. maybe the holidays just had him busy eh?

Quagmire

Quagmire

Still aint seen red, where is she?

My wife asked me to take her down at Day #61 at full on Milky trichomes.. she was almost out of meds and gets no pain pills for her back so I did as she asked.. she just smoked half a joint and it got rid of all her pain. Taste was great and had kind of a creeper to it.. great meds for sure, really stunk up the house to.. could smell it outside so another reason she came down 1st. All the others came down at day 65, new grow going as of tonight with 4 babies already up.. Here's a shot of BRB at the end..

Give me another day and I'll shoot ya some finished shots..

str8smokn

str8smokn

We all did. But there will be a fresher batch of these to come in the future I'm sure. Then we will see her full true colors, Quagmire already found what she can produce.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

This pheno was NOT turning red either.. I actually had more red showing on my own DV8R strain I the end then her. Actually if you look at the finished bud photo above she had more Blue Hue's to her then any red. My temps do run a little hotter then some and growing organic I don't flush as much as some of the others which causes more deficiencies in the end and can cause leaf colors.. but just don't think this generation has a much color as the one Seraphim shows 2 more gens further into his creation..
The smoke however is amazing, per wife as I cannot smoke anymore, but she loves it very much and it does kill her pain.. thanks S
IMG 0082

Ladybugs Jar of goodness.. just a bit over an OZ..

S

Seraphim19

This pheno was NOT turning red either.. I actually had more red showing on my own DV8R strain I the end then her. Actually if you look at the finished bud photo above she had more Blue Hue's to her then any red. My temps do run a little hotter then some and growing organic I don't flush as much as some of the others which causes more deficiencies in the end and can cause leaf colors.. but just don't think this generation has a much color as the one Seraphim shows 2 more gens further into his creation..
The smoke however is amazing, per wife as I cannot smoke anymore, but she loves it very much and it does kill her pain.. thanks SView attachment 553094

Ladybugs Jar of goodness.. just a bit over an OZ..
You and your good lady wife are very welcome! I am glad it is helping with the pain, that's the main reason I do this. So I can help med users get quality meds and become self sufficient.

Quagmire

Quagmire

I only get to smoke a few days a month in between drug tests... right now it's those few days.. So, last night I wanted to get some good sleep and broke out the Bad Red Bitch I recently grew out.. OMG.. woke up at 8am and I was still high from a 3am puff of 2 good hits..
This stuff is wicked and a bit better then my Sniper I must admit.. much more Indica influence as my sniper has a lot of AK47 in her for a more heady high...
BRB get's a solid 9.5 in my book.... great bag appeal, nice aroma and a true 2 hit nite nite strain... thanks Seraphim.

Hey, did I win anything on this 1st grow off.... har har..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Sorry to hear this..:speechless:
The best to you,,
ccJ

Well. all these dang pain clinics came down hard in Fl.. I do have like a 4 day window I can partake, which is right now.. smoked some of Seraphim's BRB last night and was sooooo impressed.. so right now things are good but thanks for thinking of my man..

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Drug testing,, good,, I thought it was a health issue..
I am glad you are ok.. I had to go through the drug test bs for 2 years..
I hope it will be over soon..

Best of the best,,
cocoJoe

Quagmire

Quagmire

They watch you pee for drug tests at a pain clinic?

No, not at mine, but pretty sure I know what your getting at and I've done all that.. my biggest issue is I have to have like 4 narcotics in my system or I fail too.. this all started to make sure one WAS taking their meds and not selling them like so many do.. so I'd have to save my own urine when I was peeing clean and heat it day of test to body temp.. they have a 2 degree variance they allow.. to me it's just not worth it for without my pain meds I'd be wheelchair bound.. have a pain pump along with oral meds and it's just to much to risk so I enjoy my week of having fun then stop for 4wks.. could be worse ... but man do I get stoned.. LOL

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can get a temperature sticker for an aquarium and a hand warmer, put the pee in a school glue bottle, attach temp sticker and hand warmer, both have sticky backs, and it stays at temp for 8 hours.
No, not at mine, but pretty sure I know what your getting at and I've done all that.. my biggest issue is I have to have like 4 narcotics in my system or I fail too.. this all started to make sure one WAS taking their meds and not selling them like so many do.. so I'd have to save my own urine when I was peeing clean and heat it day of test to body temp.. they have a 2 degree variance they allow.. to me it's just not worth it for without my pain meds I'd be wheelchair bound.. have a pain pump along with oral meds and it's just to much to risk so I enjoy my week of having fun then stop for 4wks.. could be worse ... but man do I get stoned.. LOL

Quagmire

Quagmire

Really do appreciate it and I love your unique way of doing things.. think we'd get along great as my wife calls me McGyver.. I love a good challenge like, "can u fix this". lol. Oh, and it's difficult to read this without going visual.. , so thanks for that... hahahaha.

Top Bottom