• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

Moon

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice. Thank you very mucho.. That pro photo is tight,with the craters and such high def. it's cool.
Yours is kind of a halfy ,its cool like it's getting washed over with the red,tight.
STR8

S

Seraphim19

Nice. Thank you very mucho.. That pro photo is tight,with the craters and such high def. it's cool.
Yours is kind of a halfy ,its cool like it's getting washed over with the red,tight.
STR8
Yeah I know what you mean, my one was just before the full eclipse kicked in the ones I took of the full eclipse are a little dark so I am downloading photoshop now to see if I can make them a little brighter, if I am successful I will post some of the edited shots tomorrow

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's cool,but isn't it already tomorrow for you..LOL
I'm kidding I know what you mean though. I liked how yours looked ,red top to bottom ,like a wash . Was cool.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

You know, my wife mentioned to me about the Blood red moon and it didn't even click for me until you said something man. And yes, I do believe in signs, and, I see good results in our future grow..
Excellent photo share Seraphim, thanks, I had the same issue Str8 had with overcast skies in my area. Had my Canon all setup on tripod, battling mosquitos only to never see much but a glow. That Pro shot is unreal..

Quagmire

Quagmire

I have my 1st BRB pushed up thru the soil, has thrown it's shell aside and is green.. the others are showing the typical little humps of starting to do the same as I make sure they are a good inch deep when starting them but BRB #1 had already thrown it's shell when I placed it in the dirt and probably why it's already going.. hey, look at me man.. :mad:

Quagmire

Quagmire

Time for a teaser!

Here is one I prepared earlier, she is due to come down in a couple of weeks

In natural light she is a deep red
View attachment 539549

and under the flash she looks more purple
View attachment 539550

She looks nice n frosty along with her unique color, how's she smell? What kind of yield do you think your gonna get from that plant.. I'm sure as you get closer to taking her your gonna show us a full shot of that beauty eh M8te.. like to get a peek at the main cola too... so far though, just a very nice looking plant.

north knect

north knect

Not one of mine has broke soil as off yet..which is odd compared to the other seed runs I've done..hopefully tomorow il c some action..if not by Friday il pop the rest of my BRB. .happy farming folks

Quagmire

Quagmire

Probably from the day they are green, you know, with the shell off and ready for sunshine, my guess anyway. I hope you see better luck with yours very soon Knect.. been there.
So far 2 of mine are up and going, green little babies, don't ya just love baby plants.. I labeled them all and #1 & #3 are both up, #1 had already kicked the shell during paper towel, hope she says aggressive.. #3 push it's own shell off and is ready to go to, a real fighter..

IMG 0038
IMG 0035

Last edited:
Quagmire

Quagmire

Also when counting days are counting from the day they break ground or planting date?
Having same issue with the Lucky Dip. But the BRB had had little tails when I germinated them 2 days. After soaking in water 24hrs. If seeds are even a yr old they need extra care huh? Be patient and hopeful brother, think green thoughts... peace

str8smokn

str8smokn

I've got BRB #1 showing leafs
then BRB #2 should be showing but her helmet got stuck so she needed some help,will be open for business tomorrow though.
she's down there..
STR8

Top Bottom