Bad Red Bitch - The Search For Red

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Still working on my space,so CFLs for now.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm following along wit this thread that looks like some fire how do I get some of the BRB seeds? I love the colors in the photo that @Seraphim19 shared looks awesome man much respect Bros.

str8smokn

str8smokn

The other two popped just a little slower,waiting for them to break the surface now.the two on the left..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@THCdurk it wouldn't be a hookup if everybody could get'em..
Ha ,lol no though this is a test grow for our friend Seraphim,if everything goes well he might be putting them out soon.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Was talking about buying some not everybody wants a freebie. Thank you very much my g. @str8smokn

S

Seraphim19

I knew it was going too well on the germ rates, seems using old stock has come back to bite me in the ass. Maybe I should have waited until the fresh batch was ready but I was a bit too eager to get the ball rolling.

Now having said that I know if you guys get females you will be in for a treat and the good news is that seed production is in full flow so all future tests will be conducted with the freshest of seeds.

I have got 2 above ground now I will update with pics, nute schedule, etc... shortly

Quagmire

Quagmire

Anymore brb seeds laying around?
Anyone gonna dust any?
I only had 2 show and I'm a hobby breeder, check out my other thread in Auto Flowering on my breeding projects. But yeah, I intend to hit either a female of my BRB, but only 2 showed up.. but if both are males I may hit something else with the pollen.. just all depends on what shows.. maybe I'll get lucky and find one of each out of these 2 and just allow the male to hit the female for some F1's as I'd love to keep this around...

Quagmire

Quagmire

Was talking about buying some not everybody wants a freebie. Thank you very much my g. @str8smokn
No my friend, I believe my buddy Str8 new what ya meant.. they are just not available as of yet because right now we are testing some older generations of the strain for Seraphim, but hang in tight.. he has already worked it 2 more generations past what we are testing and soon will have those up for sale..
Your the very type of person we do this for and I hope we get to show you what she can do very soon.. great thing about Auto's is ya know sex within 20 days usually.

So stay tuned Durk, they will be available soon ok.. thanks for watching too..

Quagmire

Quagmire

The other two popped just a little slower,waiting for them to break the surface now.the two on the left..
STR8
Seems like you've had the best germination ratio bro.. sure wish you had better lights but we work with what we have huh? If I had more seeds to drop I sure would. should of left them in the damp paper towel longer maybe to soften the seed shells up.. but, I got 2 and they are growing strong for sure.. let's rock this thing

Quagmire

Quagmire

Are there any strains that are already crossed with brb? Or what is her lineage?
I would just like to try a red strain.

Well I don't believe so because BRB is something created by Seraphim himself and he did a lot of work to achieve the colors and potency he did.. Here is the lineage:
Bad Red Bitch AKA Double K

The strain is made from NYC Diesel and Weapon X

The Diesel side is sativa dominant being made from a Mexican sativa and an afghani

Weapon X has been under development since 2005 and has a lot of different plants blended in to achieve the desired result.
The strains included in this baby are Early biddy, Afghan hash plant, Black domina, northern lights #5 and one of my secret base ruderalis strains

What he did was look for traits he wanted to pass along as he worked the strain each generation. It's really a lot of work and can take years.
I've seen these colors in NYCD and in flushing of almost any plant if ran long enough so you can find nice colors in many a strain.. NL #5 may show certain phenotypes that do lots of pretty colors.

I'd say, do some homework here first.. en.seedfinder and just cruise thru the seed banks and read about all different plants from Auto Flowering to whatever floats ya boat. I can spend hours there doing research..

Or, be a bit patient and see when Seraphim will be ready to do a full release, pretty sure he's close to sales though.. luck

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Quagmire I just ran my last BRB through match box with sand paper to see if it helps w/germ. All four of mine popped before but only two continued to grow. Like two put mini tails out and stopped. So I have started my last one to see if I can get three going atleast. I do have a 400 HPS I will be running but for seedlings I figured CFLs would work. I'm waiting on electrician to tell me if I can supply power to grow area from my main. It's a old house with a add on already. I hope so cause I've already ran all electric inside,outlets and such.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Good luck buddy.. I think Seraphim may have realized using fresh seeds would of been better, but we are fighters who will not just give up huh? I had the same thing happen with all 6 actually showing little tails, one though actually threw it off before planting or as I placed it in the dirt it came off in my hand. The rest must of had issue with the hard shells just not wanting to crack any further and old stock can sure give you that headache.. I sent a friend 100 seeds of a little bit of old stock passed along to me.. he planted 20 and got only 4 to pop.. so it does happen, some strains just do this and get stubborn..

yeah, best to be safe on electric.. keep them CFL's a foot away and they'll do better.. I raise my 400w until all seedlings are green and then I drop it down to 2ft or so above.. raise as I see heat stress and cap out at about 5ft.

Hey, if we each get a male and female we can pre-flower pollinate, make some new seeds and keep this thread going eh? I'm game. never surrender, never say die.. lol LUCK

north knect

north knect

Well nothing had showed as of yesterday so I popped my last 2 BRB and a big daddy into baggy woth moist paper towel...hopefully these go good..il dog into the soil today to see wats Goin on

str8smokn

str8smokn

I went into my room and found only one BRB standing,my other one just layer over might of over watered? So I'm soaking my last one and checked this morning and can see some white,let her go for the rest of day then pot tonight.
I have tried all of my Big Daddy now,two are soaking. The first one cracked but that's it. I have one Scouser's that's above ground the other got there and stopped too.
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still here. Little update: still waiting to finish up this OG grow so I can join the rest of you guys. Unfortunately my big light, a 250 watt CFL, apparently shorted out or something. Out of the 8 tubes on it only four are working which is compromising my plants finishing the way I'd like them to. Contacted the seller cuz I've only had it for just over a month. Had to take some pics of it and email them to even begin the return/replacement process. Couldn't be worse timing as my big one is in week 4 of flowering and now only is getting about 60% of the light she needs. Just my luck but hopefully I'll get a new one in a couple days....

Top Bottom