Bag seed cmh 315 grow

• Thread starter Happysmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Week way too long (14)

I was waiting to chop the last two girls until I got my herbs now dryer. It came in Friday and I decided it was time. I think I should end up with about 1.25oz of Silver Cindy and 2+ of the bday bagseed. I am not a professional weight guesser though so we will see. I will post final weights when all are dry. Anyway, here are some pics.

Silver Cindy
IMG 20200501 182446

IMG 20200501 191345

Bday bag seed
IMG 20200501 192005

IMG 20200502 002847

IMG 20200502 020107

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Harvest update. Dry weight in grams
Leia: 57.9
Bday bag seed: 57.3
Black Cherry OG: 21.7
Durban Kush: 23.2
Silver Cindy: 31.8

Everything came out at least ok with the exception of the Durban which smells great but tastes like shit. I also got a huge pile of hash material as the bcog made more larf than bud. The entire 2nd bcog plant was larf as well. All in all, I am ok with what I got. I should have lots of hash and the bud I did get is curing nicely and is high quality, the Leia and bday are both fire. I learned a lot this grow and already popped some more photos and have some auto seeds that should be here in a couple days. I am hoping to get larger yields per plant this time around. Anyway, I will post a final smoke report after a full cure. I will also be starting a new grow diary soon.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Harvest update. Dry weight in grams
Leia: 57.9
Bday bag seed: 57.3
Black Cherry OG: 21.7
Durban Kush: 23.2
Silver Cindy: 31.8

Everything came out at least ok with the exception of the Durban which smells great but tastes like shit. I also got a huge pile of hash material as the bcog made more larf than bud. The entire 2nd bcog plant was larf as well. All in all, I am ok with what I got. I should have lots of hash and the bud I did get is curing nicely and is high quality, the Leia and bday are both fire. I learned a lot this grow and already popped some more photos and have some auto seeds that should be here in a couple days. I am hoping to get larger yields per plant this time around. Anyway, I will post a final smoke report after a full cure. I will also be starting a new grow diary soon.
Congrats. Nice pull and variety. Looking forward to the next run

denalm

denalm

Down to 6 plants, all are stretching. Some might be an issue if it continues much more. I think the Leia is going to be the tallest but has not really started flowering yet. All appear to be in good health. Some are starting to bulk up. Oddly enough, the black cherry og's and the Durban kush seem to be gaining weight the quickest and already beginning to get a bit of frost on the leaves. I am happy with their progress so far and fighting the urge to open the tent more than once or twice a day. Here are some pics, I know my canopy is kinda crazy but oh well, I veged a bit longer than I wanted to and training is not my best skill.
View attachment 941103View attachment 941104View attachment 941105

Here is the Leia, not the prettiest girl in the bunch, hoping she is an ugly duckling. Seems very sativa? And weird.
View attachment 941106
Hello, Im presently on a first grow w/a 315cmh. Presently plants are 8" @ least two+nodes. Light is at 17"

Top Bottom