Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Where do I go from here.
How do I move on.

I'm just going to be stuck working everyday struggling to survive alone.
Isolated in this state alone.

My finances of basically been cut in half now that I'm supporting only myself. I'm back to living a bachelor lifestyle. I have grown so accustomed to living the married life style I'm having a hard time going back to the bachelor Style.

I feel so confused like I have no idea which direction I need to go. I don't know where to start. I don't know when these feelings of grieving are going to pass. I feel like I've sunk into a deep depression that's hard to pull out of. The only thing that's going to help me through it is the continuation of work and knowing that I just have to keep moving forward or else my life will just fail.

I wish everything would just stop in the world would wait for me to catch up. But instead I'm forced to keep going whether or not I feel like I'm able.

that sucks bro, nothing i can say will make things better.. i will say iv been there. i know how it sucks. i did not think my girl would leave me either in the hospital of all places..

hopefully you can stay friends tho eve tho that may sound weird now. my ex and iv not talked in a lot of years.. but i talk to her parents a lot.. they dis owned her when she left me.. which im not sure how i feel about that but whatever they are like family to me.

i guess now you can go to WA and grow your herb.

man this sucks. wish i could say something clever and shit to make ya feel better.. but that is not how life works. :(

sigh,
chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I think out of all the people in the world. Me and her ending on such great terms.

And her knowing me so intimately as well as vice versa.

Leads me to believe that there will be no problems with us transitioning into friendship.

She is a wonderful person and I want nothing more than to keep her as a part of my life even if it is just as a friend and not as a lover.

jipp

jipp

I think out of all the people in the world. Me and her ending on such great terms.

And her knowing me so intimately as well as vice versa.

Leads me to believe that there will be no problems with us transitioning into friendship.

She is a wonderful person and I want nothing more than to keep her as a part of my life even if it is just as a friend and not as a lover.
thats a good way to go about it. one day at a time. hah.. that should be my fucking motto.

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Brother, you already know the girls that are gonna carry you thru this! They been there for awhile now telling you, we got you! I say you are doing the right thing by taking the high road! Im somewhat of a cowboy myself, as I seem to like my time to myself. I was in 2 relationships that spanned 20 years... I had to build my own security.
Im not good at sympathetic messages, and you know i try to spin anything I can, to find humor out of it. I feel like we have a choice, weather to fall, or weather to get up.. But brother I understand how it feels to get a standing 8 count...
My spin on this for you is,,,,,
replace her side of the bed with 4 more of your, " Drop it like its hot" lst girls :)
And work as much as you can AND save every penny you can...
Ramon noodles are cheap! Why do this?
Because 5k is a down payment on a little house that has its own extra room :)
between saving all your money and say maybe a little money from aliens, and you save up another 5 k, and you purchase another lil house and rent the first one out, so now it pays for itself!
And repeat!
You can force money in your pocket, but you cant force a woman to love us... BUT I do believe how you walk away from this will most deff have an impact on your next relationship..
Keep your head up homie!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Divorce papers have been sent off.

Finances have been sorted and placed in my name.

We are in the partial process of sorting through and separating her stuff from mine.

It's only been 3 days since the initial incident... holy shi* this is moving fast.

It's just so surreal and still devastating.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Once her stuff is packed and moved.

I plan on consolidating my stuff.
Then I will repair the drywall, caulk the trim and ceiling grid.

Then work on giving this apartment a fresh and clean start with some new paint and colors.

That will make it different than it was while we lived here together and give me a fresh start. While making it more homely.

I'm also considering the idea of getting a pet to fill the home with life again. And help remove the empty feeling. But i need time for that, no rushing into that idea lol

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I made a phone call and left a message to a professional auto performance builder I use sometimes.

Asking about a standard engine rebuild, maybe transmission, and camber plates to adjust the fresh full upgraded suspension to spec installed year before last.

My goal is to get my car bulletproof reliable before she gets her car back.

I would love a performance build like I always planned, but the divorce is forcing me to live within my new means and only on what is necessary.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Once her stuff is packed and moved.

I plan on consolidating my stuff.
Then I will repair the drywall, caulk the trim and ceiling grid.

Then work on giving this apartment a fresh and clean start with some new paint and colors.

That will make it different than it was while we lived here together and give me a fresh start. While making it more homely.

I'm also considering the idea of getting a pet to fill the home with life again. And help remove the empty feeling. But i need time for that, no rushing into that idea lol
Now I like what your saying... Good thoughts... You know, I think you are a pretty good guy!
Just dont go crazy like all the Kardashian exs :)
Some plants, and maybe a new kitty... :)
Any new plans for the garden, or for your plans with your garden?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Now I like what your saying... Good thoughts... You know, I think you are a pretty good guy!
Just dont go crazy like all the Kardashian exs :)
Some plants, and maybe a new kitty... :)
Any new plans for the garden, or for your plans with your garden?

For now, just a break from it all.
We have non refundable plane tickets purchased for August to Washington.

I may go visit my friends alone.
In this case theyre booked to span 3 weeks. So i cannot start anything until I return.

For now I just need to slow things down. I feel like I've been spun in circles and not sure where I landed.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

For now, just a break from it all.
We have non refundable plane tickets purchased for August to Washington.

I may go visit my friends alone.
In this case theyre booked to span 3 weeks. So i cannot start anything until I return.

For now I just need to slow things down. I feel like I've been spun in circles and not sure where I landed.
So you have an extra ticket eh? When we flying out? I got a few things i would like to tell some ppl in Washington DC! lol

incogneato

incogneato

Damn R, I'm at a loss bro. I read your first message and was hoping to read the part where you were just kidding. That's a hard pill to swallow. I had an 8 year relationship end on me too. We had grown apart but neither one of us wanted to accept it. I really thought we were going to get married and live happily ever after. I had no idea how I would go on without her. Now I can barely remember her. Time will dull the pain. I'm here brotha, feel free to pm me anytime or here. I always have time for a brother in need.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I liquidated my stock to the aliens.

But these aliens were close friends.
So they were given a strong price break for the bulk deal.

I am very sad to see my prized flowers removed from my possession.
But they went to a good home.

the money gained from said aliens. Ought to cover the cost of rebuilding my engine.

One step at a time.

Ecompost

Ecompost

My work is ridiculously physical.
Keeps me lean and ripped.

Keeping my food intake high enough to match has always been hard. I can't physically eat enough.

But learning to get my food patterns under control as a single will be hard.

Maybe after a few months I'll pick up the weights.
sometimes its not so much how much we eat, but rather what we eat and in what order

Ecompost

Ecompost

Money is nice for security.

But it always eat away at your ability to live/experience life 5 days at a time.

seperates you from society and your ability to meet new friends/people.

I have been a hard worker all my life so many opportunities for good experiences have passed me by.

It's always a choice between money or experiences.

It's tough.

It will be hard for me learning where to look for a new mate, and how to date again in this ever changing society.

But for now I need to focus on me for a while.
i choose experience ;-)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
hey rmoltis i think you are handling this the correct way.
sucks, but you will pull through.. remember the good forget the bad and move on.. life.. one fucking rocky road.
rock on my friend..

chris.

There is no bad to forget and that makes it worse.

If we Hated each other it would be so much easier to disconnect.

I'm just struggling to find motivation to get started picking myself up. The wound is still raw

Top Bottom