Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I am packing all of my stuff into boxes.

I know it is a little early. I just figured if I pack everything away early. That will give me time to get the apt clean.

Then whenever I decide to bail I will be ready.

I'm going to try to get my car out to my mechanic next weekend to get things started.

Things I want done.

I want an engine rebuild. I want the engine bored out to compensate for the free flowing exhaust. Along with a custom cam to bring efficiency back into the correct zone. I have a new clutch, and 3 new motor mounts he will install during the process.

He will open up the transmission and rebuild what may be necessary. It still works but is making the noise my last one made before it went out in my last car (same make/model).

My last upgrade was the entire suspension system before the car sat for a while. So he will build me camber plates for the rear to bring the camber and toe where I want it. Along with getting the front camber where it needs as well.

If by chance the cost isn't what I expected, I may ask for some extra work to be done like an upgraded fuel pump. But for now that all is a Good start to get it in reliable shape.

My original plan was a full ground up performance engine build. But for now my dreams have been dashed.
Now I can only get somewhere between a basic and a mild build

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am packing all of my stuff into boxes.

I know it is a little early. I just figured if I pack everything away early. That will give me time to get the apt clean.

Then whenever I decide to bail I will be ready.

I'm going to try to get my car out to my mechanic next weekend to get things started.

Things I want done.

I want an engine rebuild. I want the engine bored out to compensate for the free flowing exhaust. Along with a custom cam to bring efficiency back into the correct zone. I have a new clutch, and 3 new motor mounts he will install during the process.

He will open up the transmission and rebuild what may be necessary. It still works but is making the noise my last one made before it went out in my last car (same make/model).

My last upgrade was the entire suspension system before the car sat for a while. So he will build me camber plates for the rear to bring the camber and toe where I want it. Along with getting the front camber where it needs as well.

If by chance the cost isn't what I expected, I may ask for some extra work to be done like an upgraded fuel pump. But for now that all is a Good start to get it in reliable shape.

My original plan was a full ground up performance engine build. But for now my dreams have been dashed.
Now I can only get somewhere between a basic and a mild build
What kind of rod do you got?

whitebob

whitebob

sounds sweet whatever it is... just had top end re done on my motor. re honed.. put her on air bags last year. just had twin stainless exhaust fitted just wheels and interior re trim to do..:D not as racy sounding as yours but she's 23.. a classic.;)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
New standard height stiffer springs for a firmer ride without sacrificing the full suspension travel (was almost impossible to find stiffer springs that weren't lowering springs) had to order them from Australia
IMAG0276

Old stock ones
IMAG0307

I made new coil spring isolators from elastomeric pads to replace the weak rubber ones. I made them by hand and their specs were a perfect fit.
20150422 205145
20150422 205244

20150423 182047

20150423 203621

20150502 123225

Poly bushings (inner+ outer tie rod ends)
20150425 204706

And for the sway bar to frame (I don't have pics for that.

But all other suspension components were replaced (bushings, strut mounts, struts, shocks, tie rod ends, rebuilt knuckles, bearings, c.v. joints,) everything.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
sounds sweet whatever it is... just had top end re done on my motor. re honed.. put her on air bags last year. just had twin stainless exhaust fitted just wheels and interior re trim to do..:D not as racy sounding as yours but she's 23.. a classic.;)

My car has almost no performance aftermarket . So much of the work is custom. Minus springs, and poly bushings

My car is definitely not one that brings status lol. But is very fun to drive. A sleeper if you will.

I'm more focused around suspension, handling and driver skill over power of the engine. But a few extra ft lbs of torque would be nice.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today is the 2nd all time low from this situation.

It's times like these that are the most difficult.

There is nothing that can be said that hasn't already been said.

I just have to say that this is the most terrible feelings one can have.

It's just so very hard.

All the emotions and feelings of memories of her are wonderful and terrible at the same time.

It feels as if she has died and the physical pain my heart feels is real and it hurts.

I've been packing my things regretfully that I have to leave this town all alone.

Why is this so hard to move past.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Today is the 2nd all time low from this situation.

It's times like these that are the most difficult.

There is nothing that can be said that hasn't already been said.

I just have to say that this is the most terrible feelings one can have.

It's just so very hard.

All the emotions and feelings of memories of her are wonderful and terrible at the same time.

It feels as if she has died and the physical pain my heart feels is real and it hurts.

I've been packing my things regretfully that I have to leave this town all alone.

Why is this so hard to move past.
Start concentrating on what got you in this position in the first place.This didn't happen over night so your not going to feel better right away. It takes time to cleanse the soul.
You've made alot of mistakes and you need to recognize them, work on them then you can begin to move past. This can be a key learning lesson for your life and can make you a better man.
Right now your feeling no one else can fill this void and the your world is coming to an end but it's not. It's all emotion that's been built up for longer then you probably remember.
The mind body and soul work together, if one breaks use the other two to heal repair rebuild. Rome wasn't built over night. Cry it out scream what ever it takes, your at your lowest point. Only one way to go from here.

Top Bottom