Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm glad you got to vent, its important to let it out. Id be cautious of starting a pill habit at an unstable time like this R. I can't see that being a good idea. Pain is an important part of the healing process. If you try to numb out your gonna run the risk of becoming addicted to the feeling. To replace what your missing with the high. Sorry to get preachy I just know how easy it is to get hooked. You got the crew here bro, anytime you need to vent. Give it time. Good vibes bro

Listen man, ur a big boy. I aint trying to tell u what to do but i strongly urge u to take thise scripts and thro em in the fuckin garbage b4 u make a bad situation worse. This is comin from a guy who's takin that rd bout as far as it goes. Theres nothin useful bout that shit. I recommend a valerian route and imo so shoud ur doctor. I lnow ya got the wind takin outta ur sails here but its times like this that define a man. Stand tall and take the pain head on. Adapt and overcome.

I'm trying hard to face it all sober and clear headed. I didn't take them today.

I feel the same way about big pharma And am very hesitant to even try them.

Today was a good day. Things are trending upwards. I'm trying to keep my head up and remain strong. But it comes in waves.
As time passes the waves are getting smaller.

It's just gonna take time.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm trying hard to face it all sober and clear headed. I didn't take them today.

I feel the same way about big pharma And am very hesitant to even try them.

Today was a good day. Things are trending upwards. I'm trying to keep my head up and remain strong. But it comes in waves.
As time passes the waves are getting smaller.

It's just gonna take time.
Good call bro. The shit is poison. I'm glad you're on the upswing too.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Fuck napkins! ! Paper towel for lyfe!!!
Actually i direct sow w excellent success
me too, I use active biology like trichoderma and glomus, and bacteria such as psuedomonas sp. known to antagonize seed casings and help limit environmental stress, early pathogens, virus and pest attacks.

https://www.apsnet.org/publications...ues/Documents/1984Articles/Phyto74n01_106.pdf

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10327-009-0154-4
https://www.researchgate.net/public...corrhizae_Trichoderma_spp_and_Pseudomonas_spp
http://www.academia.edu/9413108/EFF...EASE_OF_MAIZE_CAUSED_BY_CEPHALOSPORIUM_MAYDIS

I could go on all day :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Or a young little whipper snapper that should give their parents their iPhone back before they get sent to bed without supper..... See I can be funny and serious too..... hehe haha...

Im just joking :)
Nobody get but hurt... We are all adults here... hehe haha
See I was funny again...

Im getting good at this !

So new guy, what you got growing? We like pics of gardens, and of course, we film,,,
"GIRLS GONE GARDENING XXX"
So we accept gardens with naked chicks holding pH meters......
ah lets not give the poor lad a damping off syndrome, he was trying to help afterall :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

The man don't play about his napkins! Haha. I personally think a shot glass of water is easier and less of a hassle. Also I can see how they're doing without opening anything just look and when ready. Go!

But also
On that note wouldn't you want to just drop them in the soil? Just let them do their thing? Like nature. Hahaha.

I'm an ass too. Welcome to the farm
yeah but a good one with wit and charm LOL

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey brotha, checking in on ya. How are you holding up? I keep you in my thoughts bro, hope you've been well.

Working is the only thing holding me together.
She got all her stuff moved out yesterday.

Now I'm in an empty house all alone with my stuff.

Still trying to figure out how to be single again.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm trying my best to stay so I can stash money. There's a boom here gonna last year's. It would be ideal if I could ride it's train to financial security.
I hear you on that. That's how the trades are, take what you can get when and where you can. Good call as work will keep you busy and financial security is peace of mind. Stay up and keep that nose to the grindstone R.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm sorry to say guys. But I won't be growing until I move back to Washington.

My lease is up in 17 weeks, and I plan on leaving state around that time.
That is not enough time for veg, flower, dry and cure. So for now I wait.

Sorry to let you all down on a new grow log, but let it be known I will be right back to it once back in Wa.

This whole situation threw me for a loop.

To all those following my thread I appreciate your support. Just please don't forget about me, I will keep this thread alive in time.

But for now I will offer my support throughout the forum when and where I can .

Thanks everyone.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Sorry to let you all down on a new grow log, but let it be known I will be right back to it once back in Wa.

To all those following my thread I appreciate your support. Just please don't forget about me, I will keep this thread alive in time.

Thanks everyone.
Sometimes the right decision isn't the easy one.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks everyone.
Sorry to hear that brother! Well we deff will see you on the flip, for a lack of better words...

Broken

Broken

I understand where your coming from and do think it is a good Idea. Go to Washington be with fiends and family. Grow the way you want to or not at all. Do what you can to be happy. Staying somewhere because you can make money is great when your happy but when alone being happy is all that matters. Having money in the bank and unhappy is shit. Go enjoy life and remember as long as your happy your rich.

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks everyone.
U cud squeeze a crop in in 17 weeks man. Ya just can veg em till ur old n grey

Latest posts

Top Bottom