Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I feel you there brotha. I've had my share of those situations unfortunately as well. It really can demasculate you if you let it. If you have a good woman, which it sounds like you do, then let her fill her role as your caretaker for now. Right now its her turn to hold you down til you get better. I've had two separate hernia surgeries and also a back surgery as well. You'll be back on your feet before you know it and back to fulfilling your role at home. Until then heal your mind and your body, stay up and let your lady take care of you. Its only temporary and on the bright aide it looks like you have some top shelf meds on the way
that was a cool upbeat thing to say.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @rmoltis your manhood resides in your heart and head. Your as much a man today than before the hernia. Like homey said youll be back to your old self in no time. I am proud of the man you have become.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @rmoltis your manhood resides in your heart and head. Your as much a man today than before the hernia. Like homey said youll be back to your old self in no time. I am proud of the man you have become.

I can agree with that to an extent.

I also believe it's our actions that speak about who or what we are.
And it's hard to get into action when I'm broken lol.
PS enjoy being pampered a bit while you can. I know I would.

LOL there is no pampering hahaha.

If the wife thinks I'm taking advantage of the situation asking for more than i need. Then she won't help lol.

I love her for it too. Shows she won't let others take advantage of her either.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Since you guys got an early picture update earlier this week. All you get today is the written word :p.

It is the end of week 7 today, start of week 8.

I dialed the photoperiod back another 15mins (10.25/13.74).

And I also got myself a fire extinguisher from costco $33.
It will stay by my tent at all times.
20160918 173632

See the eye hortilux bulbs are spec'd to be in an enclosed fixture.
They are not open fixture rated.
And although while we wouldn't consider a cooltube open exactly.

If a hot bulb were to burst. The hot pieces could reach the open ends where the ductwork attaches and burn through. Leaving red hot pieces to burn through the tent, plastic potters etc. Potentially creating an ignition hazard.

A secondary measure could/will be to get solid metal 90° elbows for each end to contain the potential burst. But it may make the fixture total length longer than the tent dimensions.
I'm still looking into it.

This @jumpincactus is why I ordered a new mh bulb recently. Is because I want to replace it around %70 it's rated life to ensure reduced possibility of bulb rupture/explosion/burst.
The $80 it costs is much cheaper than the house it could potentially burn down.

Safety first people!!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Since you guys got an early picture update earlier this week. All you get today is the written word :p.

It is the end of week 7 today, start of week 8.

I dialed the photoperiod back another 15mins (10.25/13.74).

And I also got myself a fire extinguisher from costco $33.
It will stay by my tent at all times.
View attachment 634726
See the eye hortilux bulbs are spec'd to be in an enclosed fixture.
They are not open fixture rated.
And although while we wouldn't consider a cooltube open exactly.

If a hot bulb were to burst. The hot pieces could reach the open ends where the ductwork attaches and burn through. Leaving red hot pieces to burn through the tent, plastic potters etc. Potentially creating an ignition hazard.

A secondary measure could/will be to get solid metal 90° elbows for each end to contain the potential burst. But it may make the fixture total length longer than the tent dimensions.
I'm still looking into it.

This @jumpincactus is why I ordered a new mh bulb recently. Is because I want to replace it around %70 it's rated life to ensure reduced possibility of bulb rupture/explosion/burst.
The $80 it costs is much cheaper than the house it could potentially burn down.

Safety first people!!
Well Yeaaaaaa I keep a 5lb ABC can in my groom and picked up a 2.5 ABC rated for that badazz tent you gave for my birthday. :) Good to see you take from the Safety culture you were taught. The life you save could be your own. props on the FE

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I got a idea, I'm gonna right down some partial lyrics to a song I like and it will be up to you within 5 mins to name the band and name of the tune and if you cant put it together you will owe me 5 of those cookies n cream you got from Exgen :p Now if your onboard with that, post yes and then give me a few minutes to pull them up . And I'm not the fasteset type either. Ohhhh Warriorssssss come out to playeeeeee clunk clunk clunk LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I got a idea, I'm gonna right down some partial lyrics to a song I like and it will be up to you within 5 mins to name the band and name of the tune and if you cant put it together you will owe me 5 of those cookies n cream you got from Exgen :p Now if your onboard with that, post yes and then give me a few minutes to pull them up . And I'm not the fasteset type either. Ohhhh Warriorssssss come out to playeeeeee clunk clunk clunk LOL
PS I am officially baked beyond belief as well.:smoking::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
oh oh to add you must come up with the name of the lead singer as well.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here give it a shot without the pay out you cheap prick lol :p

He had no money, oh
No good at home
He walked the streets a soldier
And he fought the world alone and now it's

Tequila in his heartbeat
His veins burned gasoline
It kept his motor runnin'
But he never kept it clean

thats all you get now go!!!!!!!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here give it a shot without the pay out you cheap prick lol :p

He had no money, oh
No good at home
He walked the streets a soldier
And he fought the world alone and now it's

Tequila in his heartbeat
His veins burned gasoline
It kept his motor runnin'
But he never kept it clean

thats all you get now go!!!!!!!!

Skid row 18 to life.

But you see. This has to be done in real life because it's pretty easy to look these things up online :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom