Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is a picture of the big bagseed#1 top cola's.
20160919 031043

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im gonna hit the hay . Talk at ya later. This 3rd shift shit is weird. At least I dont have to get up early in the morning. Go to work at 7pm Mon night

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully at least 1 outta 2 will be female poppin beanz is like rolling the dice, or what Forest Gump said, you never know what your gonna get. Night Gomer

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Saw the surgeon today. He looked me over. Turns out in men there is a spot on left and right sides for inguinal hernias. They say if you usually get one the other one will usually happen later. During the physical my left side has a small one that may give way at a later time.

So basically I have 2 hernias. I have to get blood work done first. The surgeon will check his schedule and at the soonest I may have the surgery within a week maybe more. But I'm going in as soon as I can to get it done.

incogneato

incogneato

Saw the surgeon today. He looked me over. Turns out in men there is a spot on left and right sides for inguinal hernias. They say if you usually get one the other one will usually happen later. During the physical my left side has a small one that may give way at a later time.

So basically I have 2 hernias. I have to get blood work done first. The surgeon will check his schedule and at the soonest I may have the surgery within a week maybe more. But I'm going in as soon as I can to get it done.
That's what happened to me, one on each side. Its good to take care of it asap like you are because I put mine off and had to have a piece of mesh put in on one side. I forgot my good friend just had his done last year. He had his done laparoscopically and was back to work without restrictions at about 5 weeks. Sending positive vibes your way bro.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Are you going to get 2 for 1? or just wait for the other to pop.
Good luck and positive vibes.

Surgery scares me enough already.
I'm gonna get em both at once.

I'd rather have to go through this only 1 time.

It will be done laparoscopically.

I'm still preparing myself for the after surgery pain :sweating:.
I'm still nervous as hell.

I've watched the surgery videos.
I know what , where and how they'll be cutting. My groin & nuts hurt just watching it.

Surgery is on Tuesday.

Top Bottom