Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Ya he really does have the touch. He got that from me Hes trying to beat me. Not any time in the near future Son. Better pack a lunch and a bag o chips.

I don't eat chips
&
Your lucky I only got 4sq ft.
Or I'd show you what a true bush looks like.

If I had your 5x5 tent I would take a 75 gallon pot. And I would train 1 plant into a beast, just scaled up to the bigger tent size.

People would be paying to see the show :cool:

jipp

jipp

rmoltis - iv asked this before, but you seem to be the resident edible guy at the moment.

it looks like its a gram of oil for 60.00 at 90 percent thc. is that enough oil to make some potent muffins or something or would i be wasting money.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
rmoltis - iv asked this before, but you seem to be the resident edible guy at the moment.

it looks like its a gram of oil for 60.00 at 90 percent thc. is that enough oil to make some potent muffins or something or would i be wasting money.

Sounds like it's a good %.

For me If edibles weren't working .5-1g of oil would do me good.

You just need to know if it is decarbed or not.

If it is you can ingest it and it will be active.

If not you need to manually decarb it.

"Put your BHO on silicone baking mat, and place the mat in an oven safe bowl (If you don’t have a baking mat you can use parchment paper). The oil may bubble and expand, so be careful you have enough room on the silicone mat. Once the oven is at 200°F, heat your oil for 20min, then turn off the oven and let oil cool inside with the oven. Once cooled, the oil will be very sticky and sappy. Put it in the freezer until it gets cold (10 minutes), so it is easy to get off the silicone or parchment. Your BHO is now decarbed, or “activated” and ready to be ingested, or added to your baking mix."

I personally allow the decarb to happen while I'm hot water bath purging my iso oil. I'll thin film purge at low temp In a silicone pan floating above hot water in a pan.

Once the thin film is purged at low temp I crank the temp up enough to get the water boiling.

This allows the oil to thin down a little more allowing the final step of the purge to happen releasing the remaining solvent. And allows it to decarb.

Water boils around 212-216 depending on your altitude, local atmospheric pressure and what's in your water. Some of the heat is lost transferring into the silicone pan then into the oil and into the air. So the oil gets a gentle decarb of around 200° +/- a few.

Different people do it different ways.
You could even just warm up the coconut oil, butter or your fat to around 200-220°. Then mix the oil into the fat. The oil would decarb in the solution if it needed it. As it mixed in.

Now $60 for a gram may not sound bad. But it depends on your idea on cost. For example last grow I got 4.6 oz using $50 in electricity & $20 in nutes. Let's say $80 just to be safe.

That's $17oz. Add a $12 quart bottle of iso =$29.
My last rso oil extraction yielded a %23 return. So that oz would yield me 6.44g of oil.
$29÷6.44g yield=$4.5per g of oil

In my perspective a $60 gram is a lot when it only cost me $4.50 per gram to produce.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Once decarbed I'd start with making a capsule.

If you think it may work start at .25g at first. If you think you need a strong dose to feel anything then start with .5g of oil in a capsule.

The heavy duty end I'd say the whole gram. But that's something a heavy snoker like me would go for.

Make sure to eat it first thing in the morning and on an empty stomach. It will soak in and hit hardest that way.

jipp

jipp

iim feeling quite dumb at the moment.. i will reread this in the morning.

sounds like a gram should be enough then.

i have no idea if its decarb or not. he just said i could use it.

and of course this is the only info on there webapge abou the two oil options. This is deaf just a one time deal to help with my withdrawls.

HYH Society Clear Syringe
$60
Gram
Fruity Pebbles, Skywalker OG, Pineapple Express, Sour Diesel, Raw, Strawberry, Grape, Gorilla Glue

HYH Society Clear Honey Pot
$60
Gram
Flavors: Blueberry Terpenes: Thin Mint Cookies, Sour D, Raw, Gorilla Glue

i guess ill have to ask before buying.. but i would imagine it would be ready to go yeah.
since they use it to dab?

chris.
chris.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I don't eat chips
&

If I had your 5x5 tent I would take a 75 gallon pot. And I would train 1 plant into a beast, just scaled up to the bigger tent size.

Bro I'd like to buy advanced tickets. To the greatest show that has yet to live. :mushtache:

mandalaman

mandalaman

iim feeling quite dumb at the moment.. i will reread this in the morning.

sounds like a gram should be enough then.

i have no idea if its decarb or not. he just said i could use it.

and of course this is the only info on there webapge abou the two oil options. This is deaf just a one time deal to help with my withdrawls.

HYH Society Clear Syringe
$60
Gram
Fruity Pebbles, Skywalker OG, Pineapple Express, Sour Diesel, Raw, Strawberry, Grape, Gorilla Glue

HYH Society Clear Honey Pot
$60
Gram
Flavors: Blueberry Terpenes: Thin Mint Cookies, Sour D, Raw, Gorilla Glue

i guess ill have to ask before buying.. but i would imagine it would be ready to go yeah.
since they use it to dab?

chris.
chris.
Clear usually implies (distillate which usually implies) activated.

But most dabs aren't activated/decarbed already, it's the opposite.

jipp

jipp

Clear usually implies (distillate which usually implies) activated.

which makes sense since most people who buy it are dabing.. i have not tried dab yet.. but i figure it be to expensive so id wait till i could make my own.

i assume when they have the strain name, that is the herb it was made from.. not some chemical bs added.

i think blueberry muffins sound so damn good.

im thinking a easy way would be to go to the grocery store and get one of them blueberry muffin packs, the ones in white and blue or use to be.

then i guess i would just add the oil to the mix, cook it up and see what happens. seems like a accident waiting to happen. assuming they will work.. i sure hope so. i do not see why they should not now tho, if they worked one time.. which makes me think that one time some how it got extra thc in t he gummy bear than all the others. it was much darker and stronger tasting than the rest i do remember that.

chris.

justiceman

justiceman

Ya he really does have the touch. He got that from me LMAO What you can't see from the canopy spread is the 25 gallon home depot tub this bullfighter was trained in she measured apprx 5' across. Hes trying to beat me. Not any time in the near future Son. Better pack a lunch and a bag o chips. :p
She yielded 1.85 units :)

View attachment 664358
hahahahaha that's so badass! I always wanted to do a single plant in my 4x4. I almost did it this run with my DeadHead OG but then I decided I'd just flower a few that are smaller since my stash is running low. These trained plants are on point. Much respect to you guys!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
which makes sense since most people who buy it are dabing.. i have not tried dab yet.. but i figure it be to expensive so id wait till i could make my own.

i assume when they have the strain name, that is the herb it was made from.. not some chemical bs added.

im thinking a easy way would be to go to the grocery store and get one of them blueberry muffin packs, the ones in white and blue or use to be.

then i guess i would just add the oil to the mix, cook it up and see what happens. seems like a accident waiting to happen. assuming they will work.. i sure hope so. i do not see why they should not now tho, if they worked one time.. which makes me think that one time some how it got extra thc in t he gummy bear than all the others. it was much darker and stronger tasting than the rest i do remember that.

chris.
Most oil is sold non-decarbed.

But is easily activated after purchase.

If you add it to food I personally don't cook it into anything over 200-220°
You can vaporize the good stuff and it won't work when eaten.

The less heat the better.

For example rice Krispy treats is my go to low temp canna recipe.
You melt the marshmallows on lowered heat. Then stir/mix in your canna infused butter into the marshmallows, stir in rice Krispy then pour in Pyrex pan.

Once in butter you can add it to oatmeal, toast, or warm up a muffin then melt the canna butter over it.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Most oil is sold non-decarbed.

But is easily activated after purchase.

If you add it to food I personally don't cook it into anything over 200-220°
You can vaporize the good stuff and it won't work when eaten.

The less heat the better.

For example rice Krispy treats is my go to low temp canna recipe.
You melt the marshmallows on lowered heat. Then stir/mix in your canna infused butter into the marshmallows, stir in rice Krispy then pour in Pyrex pan.

Once in butter you can add it to oatmeal, toast, or warm up a muffin then melt the canna butter over it.
I use unfiltered coconut oil the same way :)

mandalaman

mandalaman

chris.

No, with distillate they are terpenes added back after the fact. And not necessarily derived from cannabis. And not necessarily the same cannabis. Just be aware of it, not that it's implicitly bad.

jipp

jipp

No, with distillate they are terpenes added back after the fact. And not necessarily derived from cannabis. And not necessarily the same cannabis. Just be aware of it, not that it's implicitly bad.

thank you for that info. crazy, so its probably even cheaper to make, yet still get 60 a gram. shrugs. either way, its going in blueberry muffin mix, heh.. sounds so good. unless something better pops up between then.

so i should go with the indica name one if anything just to be sure that is the high i get if they are adding it back in.

seems like home made rosin is the way to go for home use, and at least you know whats in it.

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
this is what i was thinking of. but since its just add water i bet the thc oil screw it all up?

chris.

Warm up butter or coconut oil and melt/mix the oil into it.

Cook your muffins with no oil in them.

Once done cooking the muffins just add some butter to each one as you eat it. That way you can choose your dose. And not cook off the thc in the oven.

jipp

jipp

Warm up butter or coconut oil and melt/mix the oil into it.

Cook your muffins with no oil in them.

Once done cooking the muffins just add some butter to each one as you eat it. That way you can choose your dose. And not cook off the thc in the oven.

would that be strong enough.. 1 cube of butter for 1 gram of oil. ( or should it be half a stick of butter for 1 gram of oil. )
i like the idea of just making butter out of it.. can use it on whatever then.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
would that be strong enough.. 1 cube of butter for 1 gram of oil. ( or should it be half a stick of butter for 1 gram of oil. )
i like the idea of just making butter out of it.. can use it on whatever then.

The dilution of oil into butter has 2 factors.

1.) There is a maximum saturation point of oil into butter. Grams of oil per tbsp of butter.

2.) You need to decide how potent you want it.

If you add more butter it dilutes the content which means you need to eat more to get where you want. You wouldn't want to consume a half stick of butter just to feel it lol.

And using less butter can make it to where lt can be very potent. I'd use more butter if;
I'm sharing with others.
If I'm making it for someone with a very low tolerance.

I would personally use 2-3tbsp of butter. That gram of oil is probably equivalent to 4 grams of flower on average.

And I've added up to 16 grams of flower into 1 stick of butter for 2g per tbsp.

This way you'll have 1-2 strong .5g servings if you add 1.5 tbsp butter to each muffin.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't eat chips
&

LOL Mine will always be bigger than yours.:p Once I get this run finished up and all the strains I'm running I will take you up on that challenge. A tent would be a great way to house 1 giant. Game on!!!!

jipp

jipp

thank you so much. so i will go ahead and do 2 1/2 tbsp will compromise. maybe ill get some good sleep tomorrow night.
im just gonna cheat and pick up some blueberry muffins at the bakery at the store when i go get some real butter sticks. then when i get some stock up herb i can play with oils and edibles more.. right now im looking for a quick fix for my how i feel. laughs.
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom