View attachment 668211
View attachment 668212
View attachment 668213
View attachment 668214
View attachment 668215

Beast is kickin' ass.
She is starting to swell up her buds.
I can't wait to see how fat they get!!!
I'm hoping for big fat tops being in a 10 gallon pot.
man....awesome work...potm i say.....saw it comin bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yer killin' it guy! Love 'the beast'! You oughtta laquer the skeleton and make a chandlier.
Yea well fellas remember the apple dont fall far from the tree!!!! OMG did I say that????? LMAO Good job son...... like @mendel said you knocked this one outta the park. props++++ Respect!!!!

I better step up my game if I am going to stay in front of you. Geeesh making this old man sweat!!!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

Kitty has been in decline for a couple days now. We planned for today to be the day she gets put down since Friday. She has given us the signs we need to see. She has stopped doing all the things she enjoyed. She always loves a good nose rub though.

She used to knead the dough and purr meow in my wife's lap every morning.
The wife said if she was ready to go not to sit with her & Today she refused for hours and only gave the wife a tiny session. That was a big sign.

She has always been head over heels for tuna, sardines, and treats. She doesn't go crazy for them anymore. Instead she looks at them intently licking her lips wanting to eat them. But her gi tract/stomach is ruined and she can't.

She has always liked classical music
Sitting oriented ears towards the speaker listening intently. Seems the only thing she has the energy for even in her final hours.
20170213 132033

All the things she has enjoyed daily have faded. Her quality of life is declining. If we keep her alive any longer, life will no longer be enjoyable for her or us.

It truly is a very sad day.
I'm gonna have to do the right thing and be there all the way until she passes to the other side. It's a small price to pay for the amazing lifetime of experiences and memories she has given us. We owe it to her to give her a proper send off in her final time of need.

I sent a message across the other side.
To our recently departed cancer friend. I asked him if he could please be there today to help her find her way once she has transitioned over.

I don't want her innocent, peaceful, friendly, loving beautiful spirit being endlessly wandering. I wish her only the best journeys in life and death.

And I told her she is always welcome back in to our family in any lifetime. And that we hope we get the chance to experience her spirit/love again.

Just a few hours of life left to spend.
I will cherish these moments forever.

And every year the day before valentine's day we will remember one of our life loves we lost.

jipp

jipp

hey i hate to sound disrespectful with you grieving. but i think maybe you understand these two items i bought months ago better than i.. just found it in the fridge. i forgot about it.
iv tried it did nothing, and the other thing is a mouth spray that taste good, good mouth freshener but 5mg wimpy spray, hah. most expensive mouth freshener iv ever bought. hah.

but im wondering why the other item did not work. or how it works suppose to work. shrugs.

IMG 0328   Copy
IMG 0330   Copy
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sad.
She just got put down under 30mins ago.

I'm very happy she is no longer suffering. I'm hoping she is finding her way into a more peaceful existence, she deserves it.

It's just our home and my heart feel very empty right now.

I'm imagining her little ghost walking around our home where she used to. Wondering if she is lingering to remember what she had.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Sad.
She just got put down under 30mins ago.

I'm very happy she is no longer suffering. I'm hoping she is finding her way into a more peaceful existence, she deserves it.

It's just our home and my heart feel very empty right now.

I'm imagining her little ghost walking around our home where she used to. Wondering if she is lingering to remember what she had.
Brother, I am here. With you. Just so you know.

Top Bottom