Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

It sounds good.

I've had strong anxiety for 5 days straight now, coupled with little sleep and no eating the first 4 days.

My heart is tired and hurts very much (literally). I'm not sure how much more it can take before it gives out.
get yourself some good nutrition brother. Nothing works unless the cells are saited ;-) Hard as it is, get some sleep bro, the body cant repair while its being hit with radicals all day.
Time, give this to yourself now. All very well imagining you might be making tomorrow better, but i can assure most, we dont get healthy tomorrow to enjoy what we squirrel today, unless we are surrounded by healthy now and always. Invest in you now, when you need investment, dont defer this as if somehow its for the better long term to work on your economy and put to bed your human self for later.
Challenges are easier met by referring to your already strong mind bro. Give your heart a break and let your brain make the decisions for now. You know very well not eating and not sleeping is doing jack shit to resolve your trauma, your heart might be distracting you from whats needed by your physical and wider self.

Peace

L

Lets420

Paper tiwel method is the best eay and anyone doing it any other eys is an idiot. I do mine differnt than you. I just get 3 napkins soak em ring em out fold them up and put my seeds on em and wrap it up good nad come bsck in 2 or 3 days. Only esy it fails is if the seed is just not good and thays very very rare where i get them from but yeah paper towel is best but you cna do it many way of course we all have ours though i know mine is very easy to store and no mess and no hassel what so ever

L

Lets420

I had 1 seed being stubborn it had a very hard shell.
So I took my fingernail and nic'ed off a tiny edge to allow water into the seed.
Then made sure the nic'ed edge was face down on the moist paper towel for absorption.

When should I transplant my seedlings to soil?
It looks to me like 4 outta 6 are ready.
They are trying to do the root orientation thing already.

I am going to prepare my pots by filling them with fresh soil.
Then giving the soil an initial rinse b4 planting.
So that I can remove the chance of burning the seedlings.
Dude dont fuck with the see. Get 3 paper towels soak them and ring out the water and fold them together til you have a an area you can put some seeds amd the fold it over wrap up the seed and put them in a baggy and leave it the fuck alone for 2 or 3 days

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dude dont fuck with the see. Get 3 paper towels soak them and ring out the water and fold them together til you have a an area you can put some seeds amd the fold it over wrap up the seed and put them in a baggy and leave it the fuck alone for 2 or 3 days
brother I think your advice is about 3700 messages late... :shockedninja::shockedninja::shockedninja:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im just trying to save ya from looking like an asshole haha
Or a young little whipper snapper that should give their parents their iPhone back before they get sent to bed without supper..... See I can be funny and serious too..... hehe haha...

Im just joking :)
Nobody get but hurt... We are all adults here... hehe haha
See I was funny again...

Im getting good at this !

So new guy, what you got growing? We like pics of gardens, and of course, we film,,,
"GIRLS GONE GARDENING XXX"
So we accept gardens with naked chicks holding pH meters......

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Its ok im not an asshole. Im cool bro just trying to get the point accross about napkins man lol
The man don't play about his napkins! Haha. I personally think a shot glass of water is easier and less of a hassle. Also I can see how they're doing without opening anything just look and when ready. Go!

But also
I didnt mean for it to sound mean i was just trying to sound funny and serious. The best thing i ever learned to do is to just leave the plant alone and let everything do its job. Sorry lol
On that note wouldn't you want to just drop them in the soil? Just let them do their thing? Like nature. Hahaha.

I'm an ass too. Welcome to the farm

Top Bottom