Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

I'm not running from my problems.
I am going where I am not isolated and alone.

The problems will follow me until they are gone. Because they are in my head and heart. But with loved ones surrounding me i can move past this faster.

Not to mention our plan the past 5 years was to always move back to Washington. I am just following my plan, only without her.

I am still mulling over the idea of staying.
But this whole situation is hell.

I have 30 days to decide before the lease is broken.
You've got all the love from this community, I'm lighting this joint for you.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So yesterday was a pretty good day. I've been worrying lately about the cost of living increase up in Washington and comparing it to the wages that I was making before I left.

So I decided to call up a few companies to see what the work availability was like. And none of the hiring managers were available to take my call.

So I called up the union hiring Hall and I asked about what the Wade situation was like for a journeyman painter. They have this weird fluctuating scale between P1 and P6 where you take a journeyman test and they score you and you can place anywhere between $18 an hour and $29.50 an hour.

So I asked him about how I would know where I would fall into this coming back home from another state. The receptionist didn't know so she sent me to the business rep.

I called up the business rep and he answered his phone. And when he answered and he told me his name I question that name saying hey you were my teacher back when I was an apprentice. It sure as hell he knew my name and he remembered who I was even though it had been six to seven years since he worked with me.

He asked me if I had graduated before I left. And I told him yes. He asked if I got that certificate of completion from graduation. And I said yes. Then he said well that is your golden ticket to making full-scale $29.50 an hour. That was so elated that I was going to have a decent wage and that I was going to be able to survive when I return home.

He also told me how there was not one painter that was unemployed in the union out there period he said that everybody was working and there was so much work that they can't hire enough painters.

He said there is even a company that has Staffing workers out in Japan at $10 Above Scale so approximately $40 an hour!!! I could only imagine what it would be like being single and being able to travel the world and see new cultures and new lands. There are other places being worked in like the Philippines Guam and all over the world. So my options are open as to what I can do and what my choices may be.

We talked for quite a while about the Union in life and divorces relationships Etc. I told him how I remembered how amazing of a teacher he was and how he used to really engage students in the listening in the learning process. And I really respected him for all that he had taught me moving forward in life. He talked about how he remembered me and how he always thought there was something different about me compared to the rest ( I'm not saying better just different) and he told me that to give him a call week before I arrive so that he can set me up with a job right when I get there period he said I pretty much have the pick of the litter because everyone's looking for workers.

We jived so well and we always have. That he suggested and when I come back we hang out and he'll help teach me the dating scene and how to get out there in the world and meet new people and have fun and enjoy my life being single so that he can help me move forward in life. He is a very nice guy and one of the genuinely nice guys that I've met in a long time. He is 61 years old and he's been through 3 divorces and he just recently found the love of his life. He is a great source of wisdom and experience and I feel like I could learn a lot from him moving forward in life.

He is a business representative an elected official in the Union and he has much power and much control over the Union. And I said to him hey me and you have very similar ideas and views on the world and on the Union in the workforce. Why don't you train me to be your replacement so I can take over when you're gone I feel like I would be a good candidate to fill your shoes. And he said hey you know I'm 61 years old and I need to start thinking about finding a candidate that could replace me that would be well-suited for this position that wouldn't just give in to the pressures of the business is trying to take advantage of the workforce. So he said come on out here I'll find you a job I'll make you a shop Stewart so nobody can lay you off and then I will help teach you the ways of what I do.

I talked to my friend about it and he said that when I get there I will have a vehicle that I can borrow until mine is up and running and back in Washington. That way when I arrive I can hit the ground running.

The best part about this whole situation was it gave me a very bright outlook on my future. And pulled me out of the deep depressing hole that I had been in for the past 2 weeks. It gave me something very good to look forward to and made me very optimistic.

This conversation helped move me from the angry sad depressed stage of this whole breakup. Into the final stage of acceptance. It broke the hold that this situation is had over me and it pulled me up out of it.

I now have gain my confidence that my heart is leading me in the right direction. And even though I will spend most of my money returning home and I will not have much upon arriving. But I know that I am investing in the future with my face knowing that there will be a bright future for me as long as I trust where I am being led.

I am feeling good in the future is looking bright.

incogneato

incogneato

So yesterday was a pretty good day. I've been worrying lately about the cost of living increase up in Washington and comparing it to the wages that I was making before I left.

So I decided to call up a few companies to see what the work availability was like. And none of the hiring managers were available to take my call.

So I called up the union hiring Hall and I asked about what the Wade situation was like for a journeyman painter. They have this weird fluctuating scale between P1 and P6 where you take a journeyman test and they score you and you can place anywhere between $18 an hour and $29.50 an hour.

So I asked him about how I would know where I would fall into this coming back home from another state. The receptionist didn't know so she sent me to the business rep.

I called up the business rep and he answered his phone. And when he answered and he told me his name I question that name saying hey you were my teacher back when I was an apprentice. It sure as hell he knew my name and he remembered who I was even though it had been six to seven years since he worked with me.

He asked me if I had graduated before I left. And I told him yes. He asked if I got that certificate of completion from graduation. And I said yes. Then he said well that is your golden ticket to making full-scale $29.50 an hour. That was so elated that I was going to have a decent wage and that I was going to be able to survive when I return home.

He also told me how there was not one painter that was unemployed in the union out there period he said that everybody was working and there was so much work that they can't hire enough painters.

He said there is even a company that has Staffing workers out in Japan at $10 Above Scale so approximately $40 an hour!!! I could only imagine what it would be like being single and being able to travel the world and see new cultures and new lands. There are other places being worked in like the Philippines Guam and all over the world. So my options are open as to what I can do and what my choices may be.

We talked for quite a while about the Union in life and divorces relationships Etc. I told him how I remembered how amazing of a teacher he was and how he used to really engage students in the listening in the learning process. And I really respected him for all that he had taught me moving forward in life. He talked about how he remembered me and how he always thought there was something different about me compared to the rest ( I'm not saying better just different) and he told me that to give him a call week before I arrive so that he can set me up with a job right when I get there period he said I pretty much have the pick of the litter because everyone's looking for workers.

We jived so well and we always have. That he suggested and when I come back we hang out and he'll help teach me the dating scene and how to get out there in the world and meet new people and have fun and enjoy my life being single so that he can help me move forward in life. He is a very nice guy and one of the genuinely nice guys that I've met in a long time. He is 61 years old and he's been through 3 divorces and he just recently found the love of his life. He is a great source of wisdom and experience and I feel like I could learn a lot from him moving forward in life.

He is a business representative an elected official in the Union and he has much power and much control over the Union. And I said to him hey me and you have very similar ideas and views on the world and on the Union in the workforce. Why don't you train me to be your replacement so I can take over when you're gone I feel like I would be a good candidate to fill your shoes. And he said hey you know I'm 61 years old and I need to start thinking about finding a candidate that could replace me that would be well-suited for this position that wouldn't just give in to the pressures of the business is trying to take advantage of the workforce. So he said come on out here I'll find you a job I'll make you a shop Stewart so nobody can lay you off and then I will help teach you the ways of what I do.

I talked to my friend about it and he said that when I get there I will have a vehicle that I can borrow until mine is up and running and back in Washington. That way when I arrive I can hit the ground running.

The best part about this whole situation was it gave me a very bright outlook on my future. And pulled me out of the deep depressing hole that I had been in for the past 2 weeks. It gave me something very good to look forward to and made me very optimistic.

This conversation helped move me from the angry sad depressed stage of this whole breakup. Into the final stage of acceptance. It broke the hold that this situation is had over me and it pulled me up out of it.

I now have gain my confidence that my heart is leading me in the right direction. And even though I will spend most of my money returning home and I will not have much upon arriving. But I know that I am investing in the future with my face knowing that there will be a bright future for me as long as I trust where I am being led.

Fucking awesome R! Looks like the right doors are opening for you bro! That's great news, gainfully employed, mobile, good friends and family and hope for the future.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see good things happen to good people bro. I've been there not married but I moved one time for a chick to Jacksonville Florida. And I'm a ole country boy so that shit was a cultural shock. I did the same as u moved back home to be close to family and friends. Ended up meeting my wife. 10 years and 2 beautiful girls later I'm here lol. One door closes and another opens bro just gotta look for them.

Srenots

Srenots

there u go bro....chin up , awesome news

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Got a job landed.
And they are gonna send me to work in japan!!!
Making $35hr tax free money, $350 A week for food, and put up in townhouse rent paid. Working 11months out of the year.

I'll be making $82,000 year!!!

I'm so excited to experience a new land and culture... So awesome!!@

whitebob

whitebob

Got a job landed.
Making $35hr tax free money, $350 A week for food, and put up in townhouse rent paid. Working 11months out of the year.

what is it you do dude? you said painter what sort of painter. like artist or like commercial decorator? awesome news.. i grew up in hong kong the far east is an amazing and beautiful place...

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

W
Got a job landed.

well done m8 chance of a lifetime 1 of my friends works in japan as a ski instructor he loves it wishing you luck hope all goes well

jipp

jipp

i expect a lot of pictures of there very engrish slogans.. they always use some crazy words.. apparently in japan.. its not so much what the word means.. its just cool to use english in your marketing. i would like to go to japan one day.. very cool.
id have me a bamboo forest in my back yard:D

also men go first into a building ( you know open a door for a women like here is consider being a gent, etc.. ). i guess this is a throw back to when samurai were around.. they would go in first to make it safe for the women and kids.

lots of interesting things you will observe.
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

Got a job landed.

It's one of those places ive always wanted to go but probably never will. What an adventure bro. Taking the bull by the fucking balls and making your way. I'll smoke to that bro!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Thanks all.

These past few weeks have been a rough ride. But staying on the good path and not givin into evil. Life has rewarded me with an exciting new adventure.

And although I wish my ex wife was part of this journey, that's just not what was meant to be i guess.

Goin to Japan has always been a dream of mine. And I have no cords tying me down.

For all i know I could meet my new love out there, who knows.

Having no financial obligations here means I will be able to store away a majority of my money. Making me financially secure.

Now my goal was to return home to my friends and enjoy life locally.

But now I will yet again wander off alone and see where my life path may lead.

My love for growing will have to take a back seat. It looks as if it will be a minimum of 1 year, to a maximum of who knows. Depending on how long I wish to stay.

But let it be known that I will one day resume my garden once I return home for good.

I'm thinking too far ahead again. Let's take this one day at a time and see how things go.

ahemait

ahemait

Got a job landed.

Did you know is fashionable for Japanese girls to date round eyes?
As I assume you're white, ha!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What's up R? Haven't heard from you in a min. Hope you're doing well brother.

Things are getting better, but still very hard. I got served my final divorce paperwork that we both need to sign in front of a notary later this week.

I booked my flight home.
Found the cheapest quote to ship my stuff.

I just need to finish packing
& Clean the apartment.

I'm just 3 weeks out from going home.
I can't wait :-/

Top Bottom