Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Finally got confirmation on shipping from growershouse.com for delivery on Friday. Will take pictures of girls today and you guy's can coach me on where to take clones,ok?

SSgrower

SSgrower

Today or tomorrow I clone these new girls and "Flip" to 12-12 schedule. Any suggestions men & ladies? Again there are at least 3 strains among them, they all still show girly parts.

20210625 054823
SSgrower

SSgrower

Took cuttings from the bottom of 4 plants, 5 - 6 inches long and scrapped the epidermis, dipped in Clonex and stuck in "Root Riot" plugs under a closed dome for 3 day's. They drooped on me after 4 hours from stress I hope. I'll check on them this morning after 12 hrs. in dark with the other girls. Humidity is a problem anywhere out of my tent. Idea's?two cutting per plant for 8 clones I hope.

chemistry

chemistry

And a Happy 4th of July to you too. Looks a refreshing beer, nice head on it. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, my 2x4 tent is ready to put into my grow room and I found 2 males out of the 5 I started, trimmed 1 plant too much and I am still waiting delivery of qts. of Protek, Dyna grow & Dyna bloom. GrowAce is taking too long as well as Growershouse??

chemistry

chemistry

Well, my 2x4 tent is ready to put into my grow room and I found 2 males out of the 5 I started, trimmed 1 plant too much and I am still waiting delivery of qts. of Protek, Dyna grow & Dyna bloom. GrowAce is taking too long as well as Growershouse??

Stick some pics up. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

My phone & my PC don't like each other right now, trying to fix the problem so no pic's yet. Darn "Technical Difficulties".

Top Bottom