Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

24-36 right then 2 days in darkness plus 14 days more before anything cut, I have 2 way hydro packs and two 750 ml. jars and a few small jars for curing.
Sounds good. Dont forget to invite the farm family for the tasting party 😋

SSgrower

SSgrower

Good time to see the coastal bend of Texas. Going over to my buddie's harvest to watch and listen to him explaining fine trim techniques today. Still flushing and will look for "Milky" trichomes today. Little ones almost ready to up pot and have never seen a veg state light cycle. Let's go fishing boys & girls!

20210527 060000
20210526 131811 compress62
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Good time to see the coastal bend of Texas. Going over to my buddie's harvest to watch and listen to him explaining fine trim techniques today. Still flushing and will look for "Milky" trichomes today. Little ones almost ready to up pot and have never seen a veg state light cycle. Let's go fishing boys & girls!
Those colas looking heavy af

SSgrower

SSgrower

Still standing without support. What do you guys know about harvesting the top buds 1st. continue feeding till milky trichomes then harvest the rest of the plant? My friendly grower Meatman did this with his 1 girl. He chopped these big cola's then let her grow some more he says? He says the lower buds weren't ready for harvest?

Image000000111
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Still standing without support. What do you guys know about harvesting the top buds 1st. continue feeding till milky trichomes then harvest the rest of the plant? My friendly grower Meatman did this with his 1 girl. He chopped these big cola's then let her grow some more he says? He says the lower buds weren't ready for harvest?
I have done this before and it's does work especially for those buds lower on the plant, I don't do it anymore because of laziness, once I chop I chop everything but harvesting half the plant and the other half later does work

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, I am flushing my gal & I guess I waited too long to cut 1/2 this time anyway. Maybe the next run, I have 3 different strains. Strains are unknown, came from hydro buds though, crossing fingers. Should be more of a challenge as this last grow was so worry free.

SSgrower

SSgrower

My Debbie's Delight is still fattening up. Today I'll begin the flushing. Bought a 2'x4'x50" L.A. Gardens tent for finishing Debbie. pH down and some bloom powder to add to my nutrients line-up. Cheers from the coastal bend of Texas. Yard is still flooded and I have 7-8 gals rain water I am using, not for flush though.

20210526 131924 compress80
SSgrower

SSgrower

Thank's bro, my neighbor is a "Ragin Cajun", retired barge tow boat Captain. My Debbie's Delight ran outta steam, she's in 48 hrs darkness until chop when my new tent gets here, hopefully by Friday.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning toker's & grower's, got the girl drying on a" bag stand", it's a medical devise to hang ringers lactate, and other liquids. THC Farmer ingenuity, huh, what say Ye? Go Medical Cannabis!

20210605 170923 resize 2
chemistry

chemistry

If you need two cuttings, then take four, as you know, one or two may not take leaving your desired two. I take my cuttings from the main plant just before I flip to 12/12, then stick them on 18/6. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Never heard of those, I have 2 way humidity packs though? Can't seem to find the battery powered meters small enough. Link?

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

The Govee bundle of 2 or 3 "Mini Hygrometer Thermometer Bluetooth Meter" is cool cause it shows a nice graph on your phone.

SSgrower

SSgrower

The bucking produced 3/4 big jar, I am a little disappointed except it is fire smoke. Gassy with citrus tones, my nose isn't real good due to chronic sinus problem. I am waiting on my root riot,clonex& 7" domed tray for cloning soon, these companies lie about whats in stock. This is a "Kit" from @growershouse.com

Top Bottom