Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Day 16 for seedlings maturing slowly till I started Nutes 2 days ago. This Humbolt Oneness is so far impressive to me, the plants got their 2nd nodes and are much more bushy.2-3ml per gallon micro dosed from spray bottle I use at night at lights off for foliar dressing. Morning feeding at 6:00 am. Cheers.
haha...just like havin little ones and getting up for feedings...comin along nice!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks bro, they never fell over or struggled much in the 1st two weeks but I saw a weakening and day 15 I used my dosing,micro and now they are taking off, they look Indica to me.

20210309 060954
SSgrower

SSgrower

Day 17 and the color is a deep green and getting bushy. Toke on.

20210309 143813
20210309 143826
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Looking sweet! What type of container are they getting transplanted into next?

SSgrower

SSgrower

18th morning, still looking for roots coming out the bottom, micro-nutrient feeding as they are still in peat 80% 3"jiffy pots, hopefully I up pot them by Monday? Only my Indica girls, I am calling my grow," Debbie's Indica Delight" as the Girl I got the bag from goes by that name. I'm 62 years old this month and feel like a kid in a candy store here on the Farm. Thanks sportsridr, Aquaman and Madmax. Keep on tokin! Almost IMSA racing season. Cheers!

20210302 090149
sportyridr

sportyridr

18th morning, still looking for roots coming out the bottom, micro-nutrient feeding as they are still in peat 80% 3"jiffy pots, hopefully I up pot them by Monday? Only my Indica girls, I am calling my grow," Debbie's Indica Delight" as the Girl I got the bag from goes by that name. I'm 62 years old this month and feel like a kid in a candy store here on the Farm. Thanks sportsridr, Aquaman and Madmax. Keep on tokin! Almost IMSA racing season. Cheers!

Hey man, you have been doing a great job I think. Just from chatting with you, your decisions are well thought out and things are only gonna get bigger n better! You'll be smoking your own top shelf in a bit. 😉

Much nicer than some of the other "Debbie" monikers lol that Indica Delight 😉 😀

Your more than welcome if I've helped you in any way, but that's the way of the Farm...Cheers!

Edit: Happy Birthday to ya!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks bro, I lucked out finding this bagseed, most is compressed stuff. But these days, it seems people are selling "Buds" and not commpressed as much. Debbie said this came from a brick, but it's not compressed like "Dirt Weed" usually is. I have no connect to cartel knowledge but have people who are hip, it's all good but now I want to grow my own and maybe "breed my own strain" someday soon. I was trained by Texas A&M as a Master Gardener but, Cannabis is an all together animal in Hydroponic's grow medium. Research & development are key to all our successful efforts and I wan to be a part of that in my golden years. I'll upload another pic of day 19 around 9:00 am.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Day 19 pic's and I see 1 plant has leaf curl, probably from too much Oneness so I'll back off that one for sure. I also add rain water in addition to the nutrient feeding. Maybe only rain water tomorrow and no foliar spray at lights out tonight.

20210312 073309
20210312 073336
sportyridr

sportyridr

Backing off on Nutrients is never a bad idea :)

The rainwater, your mixing it with tap then adding nutes and then pH'ing, then feed?? or you're saying you give it rainwater in between feeding? Do you check pH and adjust the rainwater?...it can have some wild numbers at times.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, I bought distilled water for my Ph pen by Prestige that came FedEx last week and my better half used the distilled water due to a burst pipe in my shop behind my water heater. So, later today I'll go 14 miles or so to Port Lavaca to purchase more, dang winter storms on the coastal bend,What! I use straight rain water caught in buckets to fill RO water bottles to dose the cannabis. My buddy "Only" uses rain water & never Ph's or check TDS with a PPM meter. I'll Ph and post the results everthing except run off PH as I am in 3" jiffy's still.

Madmax

Madmax

Ive read that using distilled water on ph pen will kill the electrode.dont know if there is any truth to that...why do you need distilled water for the pen bro..

Madmax

Madmax

Ive noticed when i clean my pens when i calibrate them it does 7 fine but when you do 4.0 nxt the bloody thing will err and when its in 4.0 calibration liquid the pen reads 4.7.so once i clean them now i put them in storage solution overnight and nxt day i can calibrate it .after being in the storage solution it gets closer to 4.0 reading 4.1.. they are finnicky like plants lol..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom