Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, they are at the perfect time to "Pinch" as they are almost ready to scrog/net/train. So, I'll do the pinch this morning again but better this time. Don't want any christmas trees.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I did the pinch on all four taking the newest growth to appear or the very center top of each. Want flip at 40-41 days if they will continue the lateral growth and bush out. At day 36-37 now. I may have to wait till 45 or so,huh. They looked great yesterday.

20210330 064315
Madmax

Madmax

Your looking good..are you going to bend the plants and position in a particular way bro and then lower the net down?.im just thinking this way you will b able to train weave the lower lateral branches easier...or a little like what enforcer does with his but he supercrops it looks nasty but very effective.have a look at enforcers grow buddy and you will see what i mean..im just thinking ahead and what your best option is to get the most out of these babies 👍..or just tell me to go back under my rock haha ..

SSgrower

SSgrower

Wow, yea I need to take a look at his scrog and all you guys help. I haven't bent anything yet and am waiting on the lateral leaves to get longer of course. Thinking ahead is a good thing and that's what you guys provide, hey think about this or that for my next move and that really helps. This coco really fits me for some unknown reason. Hey you'll love this, Cal/mag to arrive today,Lol!

20210329 180812
SSgrower

SSgrower

Here is all 4, two at a time. Got the cal/mag and General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6. Botanicare 2-0-0 cal/mag but, the plants turned down after the 1st. dose??These two are doing the're best.MAYBE NO CAL/MAG TILL FLIP?Finicky plant's. I seperately measure, wash Ml/cup, give to water can, repeat with the flora then cal/mag on top of the Dyna-Gro and then PH to see if down or up is needed to stir in for 6.1-6.5Ph.

20210331 203244
20210331 203301
SSgrower

SSgrower

My buddy saw my grow and got a light and Tent. They help for real. Technology is coming along, he got a Vivosun 4x4 and a 1000w light for $169.00 "Deal of the day"on GrowAce.com The light was seperate, sorry if confused.

20210331 203248
sportyridr

sportyridr

My buddy saw my grow and got a light and Tent. They help for real. Technology is coming along, he got a Vivosun 4x4 and a 1000w light for $169.00 "Deal of the day"on GrowAce.com The light was seperate, sorry if confused.

Just got one of my brother's in law started with a 2 x 2 and all the gear after seeing mine he was gung ho to grow...just flipped his plants to 12/12

SSgrower

SSgrower

With the growth experienced in the last 4 days, well maybe 5 with cal/mag & GH Bloom I am about ready to flip, gotta get an A/C Infinity 6" and a de-huey for Summer here on the Texas coast, pic's of today after 6:30 wake-up flowers still in veg, how much longer??

chemistry

chemistry

If you flip now, the four plants you have in your tent will fill it in the first two weeks of stretch. So it's up to you really, I flipped after only four weeks, and look at my Franco's.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks Chemistry, check out today's pic's as they are getting bushy and the lateral leaves are coming on strong. 3-4 more days to 7-10 days, soon is all I can see. This Coco is a fast media. Trying to wait to defoliate and tying the lateral leaves before cutting water or fan leaves blocking bud sites,right? I am at 38 days veg. Cheers!

20210403 102526
20210403 102530
chemistry

chemistry

The two fat fingered plants I would run as they are, as they look like they will produce some really good looking middle cola's, third biggest one I'd run as it is too, the smaller one I'd leave to get on with it to, its got a bit of catching up to do. Space may be a big issue if you veg to long, once you've flowered in that tent you'll know what you can get away with next time.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok, now is the time or soon, who am I kidding I am flipping. The runt should go into another tent I don't have? Outside in the day? thanks for all the advice and the ride along, I like to reciprocate but with what, well maybe friends is enough for now. Cheers!

SSgrower

SSgrower

I have many more of these seeds and if these plants smoke like I hope, I may run 4 more,Lol. I got some "special seeds" from hydro I found in my bag but am waiting to make sure I got a handle on this growing technique. Coco ain't Super Soil. 1st time I've tried it, so it's a hide an watch situation until I feel secure with the method. I feel I can do any species with you guys help, Lol. Flippin today if no problems perceived. Cheers! This is no. 3 Chemistry mentioned, the other two big ones I will attempt to sex soon. Maybe I can take a pic to show pistols or male traits which must be pulled out. Hoping for the best.

20210403 102536
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Would you guys consider topping the 2 larger plants so later on the bud canopy is more even?

chemistry

chemistry

Topping is fine, but you loose your main cola by topping it, some times this just results in smalls buds over all, prime example is MIM's choco, I think these two bigger plants can produce some thing like his.

Madmax

Madmax

I usually only top when plants just getting too tall or the laterals are simply not growing..most the time in my instances its both those at the same time...i love even canopys.outdoors thats all ive even done.keeping them short for stealth and maximising the space..

Latest posts

Top Bottom