Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

This latest photo shows a 3 finger Indica looking plant, very different from the others I've grown. Got one more in a seedling pot to add later. Now I'll get use of my 2x4 tent for veg and see how that works. Cheers, SS

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Now I can see "puffs" and forming buds soon. What a 1st. bagseed grow. Media, no problem, nutrients, no problem, ect. Next month I draw SSI check's, guess I still got some growing skills, Texas A&M should be proud of this Master Gardener,Lol.
hmm, puff's... 😱

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hey Marzcanna, you down for some 1,2,3 action in this harvest? I'm gonna order the Protek from Amazon I guess today. Putting up my 2x4' tent to dry for cure today. Cheers & thanks for the interest. SS
fuck yea, nice job there.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Gal 1 is growing on up & no.2 is almost ready for flip. I get pic's up later as I feed this morning. Jiffy cups are doing ok, now I get to use my 2x4 veg tent for the 1st. time. Dyna-Gro is doing it's job and the ProteKt as well. What do you guys notice using ProteKt?Cheers, SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Took me two weeks and double pay to get my ProteKt as @Growace did not send it with my order, Amazon to the rescue. It's suppose to help with uptake of nutrients and good strong plants. SS

chemistry

chemistry

You'll get there in the end, ounce you get all your amendments you'll be growing Giant Redwoods and complaining about your plants growing into your lights. lol

Madmax

Madmax

Ive stopped using silica as im getting si from the perlite..in dioxide form which is still benefical to plants..my mix is near 50/50.......when used near right through grow and in flower my buds could knock you out if i hit you on the scone with one 😃.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Left the light on overnight, dang! 1st. mistake. I'll let them sleep till 9:00 am here, dang! SS Hey chemistry, I will flip soon and want a couple clones from this fat leaf gal. Hey Max, I'm almost ready to flip. SS

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Left the light on overnight, dang! 1st. mistake. I'll let them sleep till 9:00 am here, dang! SS Hey chemistry, I will flip soon and want a couple clones from this fat leaf gal. Hey Max, I'm almost ready to flip. SS

Take your cuttings just before you flip. Maybe to many plant pics in your memory, if so, you need to dump them onto some sort of extra memory, like an SD card, or external memory drive.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep, I deleted all I could and got this pic to load so slow going for a while, at least until I buy a new phone again which may be soon. Cheers mates! SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

As you see, I stripped again the centers and now have a clone in there 12 hrs. then to the 2x4 tent till Midnight, lights out. Deleted SSM & Media messages to clear memory for pic upload. Cheers! SS

Latest posts

Top Bottom