Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomH

TomH

Comments welcome. I may need to get new bags?
These are likely in the genus Leucoagaricus, it's less likely that they could be in the genus Coprinellus or Coprinosis.
It's difficult to tell after they have desiccated.
All of these are saprophytes, they "eat" wood.
These mushrooms are actually telling you that your soil is good, if not a bit overly moist.
None of those genera are capable of damaging your plants, they only want to eat the organic material in your soil.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Today I am readying the office for the "paper towel method" for 2 Trainwreck seeds, lets see if I can get tails for the solo cups in a couple days?I will use both tents now to setup for my Feb harvest around Valentines. I am full throttle on getting more plants for harvest. I can't afford $10 gram flower much these days, groceries & gas both higher ya know. Waiting on Green Earth Massive bloom to arrive so I can use it on my bagseed in the 2nd week of flower,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Weather changed with a cold front so my Humidity dropped to 45% so I turned on a gas heater but it did not help humidity just temp up to 77-79 degrees. You guys got an answer to humidity for seedlings in a zip-loc trying to achieve 78% humidity for tails to pop? Will the 2 seeds of trainwreck pop today or tommorrow or do I need to adjust the humidity some how? I'll get pictures of TSP seedlings & Bagseed plant in week 3 of flower soon,Cheers SS Thanks for the guidance.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am not sure but, my new Philzon FD4500 is a powerful light. I have only turned it up to 80% usually 70% I'll try turning it down for a while and observe the difference.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Heck I said week 4 I am going to go back thru my journal to see which week I am in,Lol! Stressed this last week "popping seeds" these humidity swings are giving me fits! Thanks to all you guys support. Your replies help keep me calmed down, quitting drinking has me hyped up, can't even sleep more than 5 hrs yet. No drinking in 30 days, Ye-Haw. SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Heck I said week 4 I am going to go back thru my journal to see which week I am in,Lol! Stressed this last week "popping seeds" these humidity swings are giving me fits! Thanks to all you guys support. Your replies help keep me calmed down, quitting drinking has me hyped up, can't even sleep more than 5 hrs yet. No drinking in 30 days, Ye-Haw. SS
Proud of ya bro! I had the same sleep issue when I put down the can. These days it's 8 solid hours of rest thanks to an infused brownie for desert. Give it a try when you can.

jj

chemistry

chemistry

This bagseed is a little under the weather, don't know why?

To much of one element and not enough of another, an imbalance in your nuits, can't say which as I've never used your brands, with a gun to my head, and I to blag the right answer, there's more than a chance I'd go for not enough K. 😉

Top Bottom