Baked Genetics

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

I haven't tried it myself but I passed some to a fello grower and he gave me some pics. I have them on my photobucket account and can't link it here. But yeah pretty much yeilded good and bubba dominant on 3 females he got. I still have a bunch left ill get to someday

I called my cross bubba hoes
did the tahoe bump up the veg speed? and what type of terpene profile did it have from x'ing the two?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
did the tahoe bump up the veg speed? and what type of terpene profile did it have from x'ing the two?

I have a Tahoe x Bubba in I think 6 or 7 weeks...will check chart...but it was small and strectched like mad from seed. I have one I am following it up with a cut about half as far in flower...I was thinking my Bubba male was SFV leaning...it veg's well...and as you can see he gets big thru flower. I will try to get cracking on my peeking thread...I was actually gonna try to get those pics posted that led up to this point...lol! Guess I better step up my game...

You didn't see the pics? Ill pm them to you @ the other spot.
From what was said the tahoe stretched the bubba out more making grow long colas and everything else was basically bubba lol.

Liking the name! I almost went that route...thought it might be to common "Bubba's Hoe"..I was thinking just that Tha Hoe...she goes by here anyway...led me to Bubba's Bitch...lmao. Is your Tahoe from seed? Is it a 4th Quarter finisher?

The lone Tahoe x Bubba has some different colors going on in the buds...and has a slightly sweeter musky fruit smell with the tahoe undertone right now...but that could change.

I would like to see them pics...if you could pm me a link or the spot where I may see them would be intersting to see the flip side. I don't wanna jack his thread...just trying help out by posting info

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Update

StrawDawg x Bubba

4 29 13SDB

Two lanky growers and one stumpy.

Tahoe x Bubba

4 29 13TB

I lost a seeding. It just crimped in the middle and dropped.

Tahoe x Milkshake

4 29 13TS

I've switched from Canna start to Botanicare PBP Grow and Liquid Karma.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yes...getting super stoked...can't wait to see a lot of these....everythings looking real good Jack...keep up the greenthumb!

I am really curious about the Blackwater cross...the Bubba should add some size to the Blackwater and they should mash some funk together. The Strawberry Dawg is already a really good strain...great smoke with a good high...ladies tend to like it a lot...my only complaint is the sturdiness of the structure...just couldn't hold it's nuggies up...hopefully that big stout Bubba male will add some strength to the structure...along with the funk I am already seeing from other things

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I'm thinking this Blackwater cross is gonna be sick. I never ran Bubba so I need to read up on it, and what to expect.
Is it bushy?

My prediction is, the Tahoe x Milkshake will come from behind to be a keeper. The flavor should be fantastic.

I had to think back to when I last had StrawDawg to remember what a vicious strain that is. I have had people turn it down, it was so strong. Ha.
Didn't you have 2 different phenos of StrawDawg? I remember one pheno that was like getting hit in the head with a sock full of pennies after a few hits. Which one did you make the cross with?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Pulling up a chair over here as well should be some really nice gems in all this that bubba boy really is a beast and to keep it real bubba grown dried n cured right is some really potent tasty shyz so skys the limit.. good shtuff.

Top Bottom