Tahoe x Bubba @ day 40

5 28 13TxB1

5 28 13TxB2

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Everything is looking real good Jack!

that Tahoe x Bubba #4 looks like Bubba leaner fo' sure...looks like it will be good yielder. #3 looks like it is a good mix...at least heavier on the Tahoe side...but stacking better than Momma..wouldn't doubt it if it packs more on in the last 2 weeks.

Tahoe x Milkshake's are looking good too....any double serrations? I think I see some...

Do you normally have smell off the Momma Tahoe at this point in a run? Maybe the Tahoe undertone will pop up...or maybe she will hide and give some kick...guess we will have to see.....Buwahahahah

3 StrawDawg x Bubba went into 12/12 5 days ago.

Praying for girls. :angelic:

I am excited about this cross...I think it has awesome potential...it should come out suttle sweet with a hell of a punch...hoping the Bubba will add strength to the branching...since Sdawg by the end of a run is laying down cuz of the colas...I hope the Bubba will also compliment and add some more size to an already good producer.

I also think the Deadhead and Blackwater will be good ones to go thru. I think the Critical Jack X...will be BIG

Anyway thx for running these out Jack...hope you find a gem!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
When you say dominant smell of Bubba....whatcha getting off it right now?

No Tahoe undertone in either Tahoe x Milkshake pheno?....can't wait for these to finish and hear whatcha have to say...creamy Tahoe would be good.

I have a male Tahoe x Milkshake set back if you find a good pheno...

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

When you say dominant smell of Bubba....whatcha getting off it right now?

No Tahoe undertone in either Tahoe x Milkshake pheno?....can't wait for these to finish and hear whatcha have to say...creamy Tahoe would be good.

I have a male Tahoe x Milkshake set back if you find a good pheno...

The smell is a real heavy funk that I remember from a bag of Bubba. I can't pick out the astringent/lemon smells from Tahoe.

On the Milkshake side, it smells like light creamy vanilla. The Tahoe has a very distinct smell, and I am not picking it up on either.

Creamy Tahoe is what I am expecting. :cool:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I can totally see the Milkshake overpowering the Tahoe in smells....that Milkshake will take over a room...from the first door breach!

I get musky...dirt musk...almost like someone threw a handful full of dirt in your face...when I do out the Tahoe...lemon comes on at the end for me but still holds the dirt smell all the way thru the inhale...but when it's smoked it just tastes of and leaves a room smelling like Lemon pledge when smoked

I can't wait to see how they finish!

I gotta sample of that MB x Bub #5 set aside for ya too!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
bubba smells like dirt mold coffie it vegges slower then urkle and is a short fat leafed momma the hairs on her turn a bright ornge like the gdp and the buds are round not spear shaped and the green is real dark and will finish 8 to 9 weeks no stretch the bubba tahoe crosses look to be close to its og origins
the parents of this cross was pr 98 to male sfv this is the make up of the male the mom is
Tahoe to sfv male so your chances of finding a bubba leaner is realy realy slim
now your chances of finding dank in this cross is realy realy high
nice work jack cant wait to see the finish

much respect
kootenai

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks for the info Koot.

Moldy coffee is what I smell with the Tahoe x Bubba. Couldn't put my finger on it. My beak is so stuffed up due to all this pollen in the area. :depressed:

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Out of the 3 StrawDawg x Bubba that were just flipped, 2 are for sure females. One is shy about its sex. Probably a boy.

Will update with pics when they start flowering.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell Yeah...can't wait to see them gals!

Hang on to that male for me if you can...hit me up. Any pics of the male would be awesome too....Good Luck! I think this will be a really nice cross...

Top Bottom