Bam

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
I think the by weekly nute change out is to blame the for the killerness

Scratch n sniff= its kinda smells like a dirty sock with a tiny under tone of sweetness

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i have loved weekly change outs ever since we started. glad to see you having the same experence.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I agree.. I do weekly change outs and my girls have loved me since.. These girls are swelling up real nice...

St3ve

St3ve

excellent looking bud shots.. as usual. It must be getting boring for you to always grow top notch nuggage. :)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

.........boner........I think that pretty much sums up my feelings, lmfao! Boingoingoongoingoing. Tp for my bungholiooooo ioooooooo. Ioooooooo!

You rock dude!

B

benzo

Thanks guys
I think the by weekly nute change out is to blame the for the killerness

Scratch n sniff= its kinda smells like a dirty sock with a tiny under tone of sweetness

does this mean 2wice a week or 1nce a fortnight nute changeouts. how soon u gunna be rocking the co2? oh yeah great thread BG. Peace

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

About weekly rez change are you guys recommending it the start of every flower week. Also any week are you guys running the same amount of nutrients after Rez change or different every time you change Rez water thanks

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I have started a complete drain of the UC at the start of every week. I have noticed a huge improvement of plant health and the uptaking of nutes ever since. I run my top off res hot, so my girls are being watched and pushed for their needs. I believe BG runs his top off with RO and does bi weekly change outs. Every week I bump my solution up 100 ppms in both the UC and my top off. Some weeks my top off sits even with my UC and some weeks I run my top off a little hotter. I have noticed week 5 my girls like to take the week slower, so I feed the same nute strength as week 4 and top off with RO that week or until my ppms drop over 100ppms showing me they are ready to eat again. This is where I have noticed Carboloads help. I know all the bad things said and will be said but hey it has worked for me with no bad effect for over a year now. Carboload has seemed to give my plants the energy needed starting in week 4 to cruise through that 5th week with hardly any stall. Starting week 6 I mix up everything a 100ppms hotter and resume schedule. I hope this helps some in clearing up how I flush, when and why. Best of luck to you all. Oh and BG rocks it...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I do change outs every 2 weeks but I might be going weekly shortly the over all health is much better..

I top off with RO and manually add back nutes usually twice a week.

Ill be doing a rebuild of the room after this run so about a month and a half. Ill be veggin and bloomin in the same room. Wait til you see the difference veggin under the 1k its twice as fast as the t5s I been using along with a 700 - 800 ppm co2 in veg they should be rockin

Thanks all
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Week 8

poopy_0011.JPG
poopy_0181.JPG
poopy_0221.JPG
poopy_0211.JPG
poopy_0231.JPG
poopy_0241.JPG
poopy_027.JPG
poopy_0261.JPG
poopy_0241.JPG

Some org dirt

poopy_0111.JPG
poopy_0051.JPG
poopy_0041.JPG

Shits coming down this weekend sticky icky as shit

Enjoy
BG

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Looking good BG! I just got my burner hooked up in my room and am running 750ppm CO2 and it almost doubled the growth rate for my veg plants... I have never run it in veg before but I am going to continue running it now! I also veg under 1k lights and they love it once they are used to the intensity...

Have fun with that harvest! Looks like you will be getting some good scissor hash for sure!

G

GeneticFreak

Do work! Colors look bomb BG! I wanna stuff my nose rite in that sticky and inhaaale deeep!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Daymn BG!! Your killing it!! Have you noticed any gain to that Carboload or not? Did you continue to use it? I noticed my girls to drink more once it was added into my UC, I also noticed faster swelling and much more sugar. I am curious to what you found.. Great job!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks all

Monster Ill be surely puffing some of that shits come trim time what I like is the bubble from strains like these out of this world

Freak I catch myself just sitting in the room with a blank stare and just smelling the aromas this is by far my overall healthiest crop I have ever had and Im stoked to trim it for once

All4 I cant really tell Ive inly grown this lady out in dirt kinda hard to compair to hydro but I can tell you thats there way more swollen and stickier than last time and I actually just added a cup of carboload to the plain RO flush just for shits and giggles we'll see what happens

Heres a pic of the strain the same age in organic dirt compared to the UC
UC DIRT

poopy_027.JPG
splat_029.JPG

What you think I think the UC is triple caked compared
BG

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

proof is in the pudding.. UC = insane trichrome density!

nice freakin job my man.

St3ve

St3ve

fuck yea dude, the uc one is waay fatter adn stickier looking indeed.

Top Bottom