Bam

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Today may be chop day. As of yesterday I have all cloudy with a few amber thinking fuck it I might just start the chop. Maybe I dont need the couch lock this time.
Whats everybody think about chopping before 30% amber. Its got me thinking I never chop before 30% amber maybe I like the high
BG

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I always like to harvest before I see lots of amber (maybe like 20% amber)... I am not a fan of being couchlocked and I think that the taste (at least in the strains I run) is better when cut just a day or two earlier than recommended and have never had any complaints about things being premature... I found that they amber up a bit while drying anyway...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I too like the 30% amber and the couch high it gives. I pulled earlier than normal on my last run and honestly its amazing. I just chopped and Hung keeping all leaves on and through that next 7-10 days of hanging they really did mature to a nice heavy but clean high. I think when dried and cured well, you'll like it just fine, who knows maybe better.. :) another amazing grow from BG.. great job mang...

St3ve

St3ve

Today may be chop day. As of yesterday I have all cloudy with a few amber thinking fuck it I might just start the chop. Maybe I dont need the couch lock this time.
Whats everybody think about chopping before 30% amber. Its got me thinking I never chop before 30% amber maybe I like the high
BG

I prefer to chop it with mostly cloudy and less than 30%. If you are not on any schedule then I would say, take half down today and half next week when they are where you normally would take them. Nothing beats first hand trials. :)

:cool0019:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Got threw 2 plants today and Ill be finishing the rest in the next 2 days its all done. Killer for sure. Ill get some pics of harvest. The colas didnt stack at all just a shit load of golf balls and nickle size nugs. I think to much N is the reason for it giving them one last spurt of growth in week 3 1/2 - 4 when they should of been stackin
Ill show ya what I mean tomoroow
BG

St3ve

St3ve

strange.. they haven't done this before?

My SourD rarely makes colas.. but it puts out the most weight in dense nugs tho.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

In dirt they at least made a top cola this time no colas what so ever. Im sure the weight will be there there rock hard top to bottom with lots of purple and pink buds.
Some of the most prettiest pot Ive grown

Thanks QB

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Forgot to update
Lowest yield I have ever had in the UC by far. I know it isnt the strain because a little 2' plant yielded almost a qp in dirt. Somewhere along the lines I say week 3.5-4 something went boogie they grew about 2-3 inches after the stretch was over and never stacked up the weight.
Im thinking theres a very small light leak because I saw a couple hermies at the very end.
No worries tho entire room is coming down in about a week revampin time

Oh ya 1.75#s 2k not good ,,,,quality AAA+++++

St3ve

St3ve

crazy man.. well thanks for the update though. Can't wait to see your new sealed Co2 room. Good luck with the build.

St3ve

St3ve

also, were you happy with the nutes? I guess its hard to say since your overall yield was lower than you normally pull.

I'm asking because I need to get away from this jungle juice I was trying. I'm hating it.. its WAY salty and my plants are just not as dense over two runs. I was thinking either the Floranova, Ionic, or H&G. Any thoughts? Thanks man..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ill be running DM gold the next couple of runs. The shits stable as all hell and the plants love it. Im going to do a side by side dm gold with zone and gravity vs dm gold, zone, add .27 and potash+
Give it a try its very easy to use and the plants love it good shit

St3ve

St3ve

Sounds good, I know you ran that for along time before experimenting with others. The fact that you're going back to it is good enough for me. Thanks bro, good luck with your side by side.

H

hogan400

Bg, can I ask how long you and the guys have owned your systems for? And if you have ever scored or left scrub marks on the plastic inside while cleaning? I get the feeling the original buckets were all fine but the newer ones are all bad... kinda like the original 8gal buckets not cracking but recent ones have. After much testing and many issues it seems most of the newer customer like myself have all the same issue. cloudy water. And i cleand and sterilized using nothing but simple products and basic practices.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Mine are all over a 1 year old at least the oldest like 2 yrs and I dont get scratch marks on the buckets at all when clean them but then again I just wipe them with a rag and bleach the shit out of them

H

hogan400

I barely scrubbed mine and they are scratched to hell.. also I threw ya a question on my page about your procedures on nute mixing. Thanks man

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

How the heck do I add photos I cant find an album or anything DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres some ecsd v3 I just cut down

Ecsd 002
Ecsd 002
Ecsd 007
Ecsd 010
Ecsd 011
Ecsd 001

Ill have a few more shots from the grape ape and banana kush in a week or something
Enjoy

Ecsd 004
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice colored frost on those beauties!!! Where do you end your room temps by the end of harvest?

Top Bottom