Banana OG (Sways Cut)

• Thread starter radical farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

radical farmer

Yeah, I don't use as much as you do. I just play it by ear usually. I use about 1/2 tbsp per gal of water. I use about 12gals of water per watering, so approx 6 tbsp molasses. I mainly just use it to feed the microbeasties in the soil/tea, but I also know that its packed with good micronutrients as well. Next grow I'm gonna try out subcools super soil in 7gal bags. Only gonna be running 9 plants though, I've got 24 going right now, and 3 more waiting to go into the tent in a week or so.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
do good to here make her real nice cant wait to try her out...... and take care and have fun with those chems i gave ya..... enjoy!

O

organickat

I'm drooling bro your doing a great job..Sway your the man..

R

radical farmer

do good to here make her real nice cant wait to try her out...... and take care and have fun with those chems i gave ya..... enjoy!
Yeah, they are smelling like banana hardcore! You'll love it when you smoke some. Haha, I accidently fryed the shit outta those chems last night. I sprayed them down with neem before I put them in my veg tent, with the lights fully on, left them there, came back some hours later to check on them, and they were all fryed up! I sprayed them off with water, and moved them into the shade and away from the light. They will bounce back, but I just couldn't believe it. What luck! I've done that before with plants with no problems, but probably because they were so small and I drenched them. Just give em a couple days, they'll show new growth again. They are all still standing, just really crispy leaves. I'll take some pics of them so you can see bro haha.

I'm drooling bro your doing a great job..Sway your the man..

Thanks alot bro! She should be done in a couple weeks or so. I'll take more pics later.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i have nuked my shit with neem before, when it gets into the roots like it did they fall on theyre asses

R

radical farmer

12/12 alittle over 6 weeks

Here she is in all her glory. Swelling by the day. Checked the trichs today with my DinoLite and most are clear/milky, so still a couple more weeks at least on this girl. The only real problem I've had so far with her is she has been hit the hardest with powdery mildew. The humidty never gets to 60%, but its probably because they are packed in there and not getting good enough air flow. I leave the vent fans on 24/7 too.

The first pic is of the Chemdog #4 clones that I just got & NUKED! they should come back in a couple days. I fried one up real nice, it was wilted over when I first checked them yesterday. It's standing back up now.

000 0152
000 0153
000 0154
000 0156
000 0159
000 0160
000 0161
000 0163
O

organickat

Hell yeah bro ..I alway's use too much neem better safe then sorry but the banana is looking perfect

S

Sway

They look great man! let it go a couple more weeks and it will be some really special bud. You seem to be doing her justice, and i read u lost the cut...i might be able to help ya out..

Great job though man it looks awesome! picture of the month? I think so.

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

There Grrrrrrrrrreat!!! i want to chop that up and throw it in a bowl of cornflakes... Sway u the Man for the gift of love... Great job with her organickat!!!!

R

radical farmer

Thanks a lot everyone. Shes been a real bitch with the PM, but besides that shes doing great! Sway, about how much of the trichs do you let turn amber before I should chop her at peak would you say? Shes at day 48 today, but when I checked her trichs a couple days ago most were still clear/milky, so I think I'll need to run her longer than 56 days, but I'll see what you tell me first.

R

radical farmer

They look great man! let it go a couple more weeks and it will be some really special bud. You seem to be doing her justice, and i read u lost the cut...i might be able to help ya out..

Great job though man it looks awesome! picture of the month? I think so.

I agree pic of the month

That would be really cool of you guys to nominate me for POTM! There will def be more pics of her + others that I have going in the very near future.

S

Sway

Yea i would let it go at least 63 days...for my personal plants i let them get closer to 70 days if i can...when all the pistils are totally dry u have about a 6-10 days, give or take, left for max potency

O

organickat

Hey Sway is the pure kush around the same time frame?Or is it quicker then banana?

S

Sway

Little quicker... I normally take that one around 58-61 days in...

R

radical farmer

Alright, just got a new cloning bucket, but it didn't come with a humidity dome or anything, and the instructions don't say to put one over the clones. It is an aeroponic sprayer cloner, with the clones sitting in neoprine discs with the nutrient water spraying directly onto their stems. I just took 5 aliendawg clones, supposedly these things have nearly 100% success with rooting. Think I should put a humidity dome over it even though the instructions say that I don't need one?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you dont need one.... i would add an airstone if it didnt come with one though

Top Bottom