Banana OG (Sways Cut)

• Thread starter radical farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Bro the aero cloners rock I had 100% rate first time with it all I did was kept the water temp in the 60's and added a little humbolt roots and b1 , ph at 5.8 no dome just clean it with water and h2o2..1 week I had 1 inch roots

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I built a little cloner out of a cat litter bucket. Workd good but this last clone run I had to soil them because my timer went out in my chamber and I had to steal the one from my cloner. The most expensive part to buy for it was the air pump! I had most of the iar line already and stones cause I had taken down my fish tank, but I just needed a bigger air pump. I love ebay and freecycle!

R

radical farmer

I built a little cloner out of a cat litter bucket. Workd good but this last clone run I had to soil them because my timer went out in my chamber and I had to steal the one from my cloner. The most expensive part to buy for it was the air pump! I had most of the iar line already and stones cause I had taken down my fish tank, but I just needed a bigger air pump. I love ebay and freecycle!

Did you get that clone bucket idea from The Rev? I know he has the same idea for a DIY cloner. Also, what did you have a timer on your cloner for? Should I put it on the timer to turn the sprayers off at some point? The instructions didn't mention anything about this.

R

radical farmer

you dont need one.... i would add an airstone if it didnt come with one though

No, it didn't come with an airstone. I have one, what would you throw that in there for? The stems/roots aren't dangling down in the water.

I've just had such shitty luck with clones recently, so I wanna make sure I have this on lock down. Don';t wanna loose anymore precious cuts! :stonedsmilie:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nice lookin bud there man. you dont see may ban og shots around, you've done her proud no doubt!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

yeah I put mine on 15 minutes on 15 minutes off. I've read that you should let them dry a little. I'm still trying to figure it all out but the 15 on 15 off seems to work well. The first run I cloned violator kush and power skunk with no amendments to the water just kept her phed at 6.0. The next time i put a few drops of superthrive i nthere and I don't know that they did any better. The only problem that I found with it is that my airstones seem to flitter out pretty quick. The first 2 runs I cloned from one side of the bucket to the other had like 20 cuts in there didn't lose one the third run I noticed ones on the left side not thriving. ends up the stones wern't putting out enough any more to get enough bubbalage so I replaced the stones..walah! anyway, they don't last long so I'm foing to rebuild it prob over the summer. But I guess great minds think alike cause I came up with this one all on my own after looking at one at the grow shop. I though I can build that for 1/4th the price...lol

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
because when the bubbles pop it atomizes the air with water and mists the cuttings

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
where r ur updated pics of the nanner

R

radical farmer

Hey farmers, sorry about not posting sooner, we've been pretty busy in the last week or so, and will be again in the coming week(s) as well. We also had a *tad* of a security breach, but everything is taken care of now. Bad news farmers, had to do the 'ol chop on BOG a little early before plan. She was really bad with PM, so I figured to just cut early instead of risk budrot or the spores spreading even worse in my tent. I finally got my set up completely dialed in now, humditiy never getting above 50%, and after this current harvest is completely done and the next ones going in shortly after, we are gonna get a no pest strip to kill off these terrible BORGS! Once they are completely exterminated from the grow room, we will just have to do an even better job at making sure they are kept at bay. We will be going down on the plant number as well, just growing bigger plants, so that should really help to everything more simple and in check. They have gotten pretty outta hand, we are doing everything we can to keep them in check for now until this run is over in a couple weeks.

So hopefully I'll get another cut of her to do another run to the complete END with her. So sad to see her get chopped early, but I'm sure she will still be primo smoke. Here are the pics of her the day before the chop. I'll get some dried nug shots in a some days too!:rastadancing:

000 0184
000 0185
000 0186
000 0187
000 0188
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

sorry to her about the PM. It happens. After I had a run of it I increased my air intake..cleaned her up and pained the whole inside of my chamber with mold retardant primer. So far no PM this year..although I jsut had my first run in with thrips..always sumthin but keep up the good work bro!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i chopped all mines lastnight bro let me know when she is smokeable i got some 4 u 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom