bannana mans tree grow

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

ok guys and gals time for some pics just got back from the jungle and all is well....
i decided to do the bench with less number plants this time i normally do 49 plants in 11 liter pots on drippers ,i went for 12 but longer veg time i gave them 5 weeks veg in the end was gonna do 8 but they got big qwik ,i decided to use 80 liter bins ,with a soil mix made of multi purpose compost with added bat guano ,blood and bone meal,calcified seeweed and trace elements .i wanted to do this grow organic ,as much as i can .so far they have been feed bio grow and fish mix with a little super thrive and added pirana and taranchula ,i am hand watering them at the moment and it is fine i hook a pump and hose up to the nutrient barrel to feed ive just gotta clean everything after so it dont start to stink a little more work but i dont mind it keeps me busy .i also used tomato cages to make shore those buds are held up a little tieing was done on the more sativa plants to keep them all at a simular level
the 12 plants are
1 x nap
1 x giesel
1 x bubba kush
1 x sour diesel
1 x jungle mantis
3 x Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper ( i dont like the real name )ttj
4 x qrazy train

Bannana mans tree grow
Bannana mans tree grow 2
Bannana mans tree grow 3
Bannana mans tree grow 4
Bannana mans tree grow 5
Bannana mans tree grow 6
Bannana mans tree grow 7
waayne

waayne

Nice job bannana man!Really nice line up!
You're sure gonna have a jungle of dank by the time those girls finish up!how much light you throwin on those girls?

C

Cannabear

looks great man, but id flip them now, otherwise its gonna be a nightmare by harvest time with the plants that close together. great job man!

B

bannana man

Nice job bannana man!Really nice line up!
You're sure gonna have a jungle of dank by the time those girls finish up!how much light you throwin on those girls?
iam using 9 x 600 watts

B

biggs

wow, bannaman, your going to have some serious trees soon mate. i like the idea of using the bins. how often do they need watering mate?

K

Karma Genetics

Whweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you crazy litle Guy,

Hope you are better bro, any thing i can do for you just call me,

PS you coming this november, hit me up.

B

bannana man

while in veg for the first couple weeks i was feeding every 6 days now iam feeding every 3-4 days .
..and yes karma my mate ill be there with a few of the trichome jungle crew iam looking forward to it ,,and yes mate feeling better but it will take time things will never be the same

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Mental!!

I am hoping to get out for a day this year also, only be a day tho. OJD and True busy twisting my arm the otherday.... would be great to meet you Karma. Have heard loads of good stuff... and tried your HB kief. Hmmm.

Oh, I see the answer to the q I put in the PM. Ignore me bud!

HG23

HG23

Nice!

Ill be in for this one, larger plants make more sense to me. Is that an intake air manifold? How did you build it?

B

bannana man

Nice!

Ill be in for this one, larger plants make more sense to me. Is that an intake air manifold? How did you build it?
ye ,the in fan ducting comes into my air box it is made from wood so you gotta keep them clean .it helps spread the air over the whole canopy cooling it down it also helps cool the heat from under each light .i would like to put another one on the other side for my next one

B

bannana man

update day 10 of 12 12

ok on day 10 of 12 12 and all looking lovely. the more sativa plants have started there streching but not as much as i thought lets hope it stays that way .still being feed fish mix wow that stuff is stinky .

DSC 0003
DSC 0004
DSC 0005
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
LOVELY!! I love the little walkways. Give it another week and them cherns will be taking up all the space.

devious d

devious d

loverly ladies:character0103: that fish mix is stinky but i love it nothing gets em green better:banana:, but drives the mrs mad with the smell ?:rasta: ha ha

B

bannana man

loverly ladies:character0103: that fish mix is stinky but i love it nothing gets em green better:banana:, but drives the mrs mad with the smell ?:rasta: ha ha
you should try leaving 100 liter full of fish mix for 3 days wow i was almost sick i had to pump the lot out and clean my 300 liter barrel it left a thick scum all over it ,,ewwwww

Top Bottom